Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By satansboss
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Training clarification:

Training clarification:

I've been training my team as a whole through 5 seasons now and I've yet to use the Power train function on one player. I just want to make sure I'm reading this stuff correctly. I see that some players have different costs to train but it seems the cost is so high. Can it really be 32 Tokens for just 8 Cones? Not 8 levels or 8 points to each skill....just 8 Cones total?
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    You shouldn't really use Personal Trainer it's a rip off. If you've got tokens to spare and want to use them improving players it's much better to buy green packs. Train players on hard setting use greens to recover them and repeat again and again

You may need some reds as training like this obviously leads to injuries happening more often

To be honest if your only on level 5 i'm not sure it's worth doing mainly for these 2 reasons

1. You can only do this sort of training on young high value players, i don't do it on anyone over 21 but some people on here might do it on players a little bit older.
    2. I bought and sold a lot of players early on in the game so its probably not worth starting to do intensive training on players till about level 7. Again some people might disagree but early on you struggle to find really high value 18 yr olds who you know will be worth it there's a lot of trial and error in finding the really fast training players.

Hope that helped
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

I writted something about the power training in the group (well, miss the guide) and as my mate say the personal trainer is not a good option, because for 1 cone = 4 tokens and with 4 ttokens = 4 greens that in a fast trainer can be easyly 4 cones xD
    So, power training is something manual, not this option called personal trainer.
    That is what you have to do, tokens, for greens and reds, and train the player every hour