Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Recognizing a Nordgen player

Right now, my server APPEARS to be drowning in Nordgens. As I'm looking at these players I'm trying to see if there are any telltale signs that they ARE IN FACT Nordgens.

So, fortunately, someone is trying to sell Thierry Henry. I look at him and his statistics show that he has actually played in a number of games and thus, has goals and Form ratings. Obviously, this guy was not generated 5 minutes ago if the name didn't give it away already.

Then I look at about a dozen other players, ranging in skill levels, positions, countries, etc. Looking at their teams, I see Dazzling FC, FC Magnificent, Empty F.C., Tetchy A.C. to name just a few. These teams all have generic looking jerseys. Then I view each players statistics and they have 0 games played.

Can anyone confirm that Nordgens always appear with ZERO stats? And are there any other signs to look for?
    Last edited by Liquid; 06-07-2014 at 05:25 AM.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    Right now, my server APPEARS to be drowning in Nordgens. As I'm looking at these players I'm trying to see if there are any telltale signs that they ARE IN FACT Nordgens.

So, fortunately, someone is trying to sell Thierry Henry. I look at him and his statistics show that he has actually played in a number of games and thus, has goals and Form ratings. Obviously, this guy was not generated 5 minutes ago if the name didn't give it away already.

Then I look at about a dozen other players, ranging in skill levels, positions, countries, etc. Looking at their teams, I see Dazzling FC, FC Magnificent, Empty F.C., Tetchy A.C. to name just a few. These teams all have generic looking jerseys. Then I view each players statistics and they have 0 games played.

Can anyone confirm that Nordgens always appear with ZERO stats? And are there any other signs to look for?
    Yes, Nordgens always appear with 0 for all stats, and blank form boxes. Those team names do suggest they might be Nordgens, but remember that not all players with no stats or from teams with names like that are Nordgens. Nordgens also tend to be 18 or 19, but then again so are the players from youth academy which might well also have no stats. Also, not all Nordgens will perform to the standard that everyone expects them to.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I took a risk and bought one. He is slightly below my teams average so he won't start but he should get practice reps in and as he's my only DMC, he will sub in when I need to boost defense.

Now another question: has anyone tried to field an entire squad of Nordgens? How did your team perform? Seems like they are populating at 2-3 points below my average. Do they seem to drag you down a little until they're up to speed? I've had my experience with the one I mentioned above but I'm curious to hear what sort of gains in skill other people have had. How fast did they grow? How did you handle his place on your roster?
    Last edited by Liquid; 06-08-2014 at 07:58 AM.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Is he a Nordgen, isn't he ?
    Info of his club is not available.
    The market value / salary < 30.
    Recognizing a Nordgen player-01.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Recognizing a Nordgen player-03.jpg  
    Last edited by Phan Trang; 06-09-2014 at 04:20 AM.
    Cat Harrison and mopeygoal like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Looks like it
    Phan Trang likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just bought one:

And dammmm this guy earns about 3 times the average skill points while training, stretching gives him 29-44%.
    Last edited by BeckStar; 07-01-2014 at 06:39 PM.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    hi all, i have a question - nordgen player must have special ability? thanks.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiraa View Post
    hi all, i have a question - nordgen player must have special ability? thanks.
    Not necessarily - in fact I'd say they more often don't have an SA.

If you check the market at 5-6am gmt+0(london time) you would see some high priced players. thoes are the ones generated by nordeus after the daily reset. I usually catch them in the early morning at 6am whenever im up for work..They'r usually young players with X3-4 ending quality and duble price of usual players on the market They may and may not have special ability.. if you buy some with SA then u'r lucky :P

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Is he likely to be a Nordgen generated player?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast