Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Need help about arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Yes of course i agree u always start in your position and then then for example the mr while attacking goes as amr and while defending he can go back into a dmr, but still normal position is mr i know, that what i try to say is it depends u attack o defend where ur player will be but i say if i play with dmc o amr i dont need red arrows on mr o dc cause i have players already in this position
    Yes, and if you play against a team with an AML and you have an MR you can put a blue arrow on the MR to try to get him to track back but he might not make it and won't do the same job as a DMR being there to specifically mark him....... but he will do a better job than an MR without an arrow.

But I'm not saying another way of thinking about it is wrong.....this is just the way I think about it because it makes more sense to me. But sense, logic and this game could be 'strangers' fated never to meet. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yes, and if you play against a team with an AML and you have an MR you can put a blue arrow on the MR to try to get him to track back but he might not make it and won't do the same job as a DMR being there to specifically mark him....... but he will do a better job than an MR without an arrow.

But I'm not saying another way of thinking about it is wrong.....this is just the way I think about it because it makes more sense to me. But sense, logic and this game could be 'strangers' fated never to meet. XD
    It sounds correct n makes sense, so yea if u dont have a specific player arrows can do, but they don't replace a player for the position u simulate with arrows

It sounds correct n makes sense, so yea if u dont have a specific player arrows can do, but they don't replace a player for the position u simulate with arrows
    And so, what's with red for striker and blue for dc, where is the logic there?

And so, what's with red for striker and blue for dc, where is the logic there?
    Well a striker will hardly ever be in that starting position that the game demands he be placed in. The red arrow merely means he'll break forward faster than if he didn't have it. For example if the opposition is attacking he might be back near the half way line but will break faster when his team get the ball. He might be back making a defensive header at a corner but he'll break faster when attacking. An important point in this theory is that since the arrow causes him to lose condition faster, he might become more tired than an 'unarrowed' ST....so the arrow advantage might be lost late on and he might even be slower than an unarroed st at the end....who knows. You can also think what happens at kick off.....the forward line are on the half way line taking the kick, whether they have arrows or not.....red arrowed strikers will get forward from the kick off quicker, if they have the ball ofc.

It's just a more helpful thing for me than the 1 box forward propsition. But I better stop there or people might think that just because I can rationalise it and fire out lots of words then it must be right - which is not true.

EDIT: Apologies to anyone forced to read this guff. I was answering questions and forgot where I was. Nothing here is true - no matter how convincing it might appear. Its just a way of thinking that helps me get through my daily games.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-22-2014 at 12:18 PM.
    Peter Renn and slowisfast like this.

Apprentice
    You can visit my offcial guide for more definition of the use of arrows! Find it in my signature area

Arrows in some sense are too in the players by default, in hidden skills, we can see some MC's in more % of times in defense than others.

I play with full of arrows, don't save arrows, arrows are free, don't have to waste a token per arrow.

Players defend, and attack, by default in some %, full of arrows increases chances, = more options. Blue arrow in the 2 DC's = more pending to be in defensive tasks, DR/DL with a red = he will sometimes go for an assistance.

Can anyone tell me where I can find arrows?
    I'm new on here so I'm a noob...
    Fight 'til the end!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodBrothers View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can find arrows?
    I'm new on here so I'm a noob...
    Just click on the player in ur starting line up once u set them into formation n they appear
    BloodBrothers likes this.

Just click on the player in ur starting line up once u set them into formation n they appear
    Ahhh well there they're^^
    Thx for answering me Peter Renn!
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Fight 'til the end!!

Do the arrows affect goalkeepers if set for them? (Possible to set those arrows for them)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast