Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Shawnly Naraja
  • 1 Post By Pete Cresswell

Thread: Post Pictures?

Post Pictures?

How do you upload a good quality picture in the (Team Showcase Forum) When i upload a pic of my it is very bad quality of pic.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-08-2014 at 04:44 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It depends on how you create the pic. If the image is larger on the screen (you can change zoom in browser) when you take a screen shot, it will be nicer looking.

I take a screen shot (on my pc it's "ctrl" and "Prt Sc" at the same time) go into Paint or a picture editor, paste (ctrl and C) select and crop down to only the area you want to show, then save and upload.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-08-2014 at 04:49 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

to do screen captures I use a tool (extension) of Google Chrome called Lightshoot, easy to use and is what I use to do my team showcase page.. and resumes ...etc

Thats a good tool because one can select the area of the window that he want, not all. Makes work more easy

Not tried lightshoot yet but I've been using paint.net as my editor for too many years to tell.

Dreamer
    My work computer has a piece of software called "Snipping Tool", which lets you select the part of the screen you want to copy, then save that as a picture file, really easy to use, and you can underline, shade or cross out bits before saving. It works really well:

Post Pictures?-snip.png
    Cody Allan Taylor likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    My work computer has a piece of software called "Snipping Tool", which lets you select the part of the screen you want to copy, then save that as a picture file, really easy to use, and you can underline, shade or cross out bits before saving.
    This tool is pretty neat! Seems Microsoft introduced in Windows Vista. Anything newer seems to also have it.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!