Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    LV3 p3
    As I’m said , I’m in LV3 now and Training Factor (VALUE/WAGE) for fast trainers counts for low levels. It’s an indicator to help you find who is faster trainer. Bigger Factor, more raise in training. Of course there is a limit in the raise of training. In my experience it’s less than +200 (I think my record was about +180).
    That means in 1st Level , where you can find players with super TR FACTOR, like the following example, they will not hit + 300. Simply they are very fast trainers for this level.
    The trainings are in cardio and practice match.

A Guide for fast trainers-rudakov-athanas-power-train-l3.jpg

I create another team because I started after the middle of Season LV1 and didn’t had the time to understand many things. With my second team I can make some experiments and observe things without worried about loosing games (I ‘m staying in the same league but not tanking).
    Rudakov , 18 y.o. 3* (Q14) VALUE 1.150/WAGE 3.19, TR. FACTOR 360,5, morale about 55%
    Athanasiadis, 19 y.o. 5* (Q20) VALUE 1.080/WAGE 10, TR.FACTOR 108, morale about 85%.
    In Athanasiadis added some skill points, so from 4* now he is 5*. I didn’t observe some big difference in raise results because of the 5th star.
    As Khris said and I figure out, in upper levels the TR FACTOR hasn’t big numbers but when I’ll go there I’ll find how this indicator affects.
    khris likes this.

LV3 p5 “From a different point of view “
    Ok, as I told you before, I have two teams, one at LV3, my good one and another at LV1 which I made just for experiments. Both teams are in the same server. Here’s a player, Nielsen.

A Guide for fast trainers-nielsen-compare-11k.jpg

On the left is Nielsen as I can see him with my LV1 team, as a 5* player and in the right side as I can see him with my LV3 team, as a 3* player. The characteristics are the same for both my LV1 and LV3 managers so the TR FACTOR, which in Nielsen is pretty good VALUE 1.470/ WAGE 11K =133,6 so I believe he must be a very fast trainer and I believe that his raise in training would be about the same, both at 3* and 5* . That would be great if I couldn’t test him with both of my teams. Unfortunately I didn’t buy him because in my good team I already have 3 fast trainers, young defenders and Nielsen is only 3* and in my other team I don’t have the resources to buy and train such players.
    I’m wondering why the Swedish manager decide to sell him (another proof that you don’t need to hunt nordgens to find a good player). Except from he must be fast trainer, he has great statistics. Maybe if we could knew what level of manager is .
    If someone has more info about Nielsen, please post .

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He could be a youth product... the free one (which to lower level clubs looks nice but is a duck trainer) maybe that's why the manager was selling. Or he needed $.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    I will need at least 4, 5 hours to go through this thread and understand it completely......

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    He could be a youth product... the free one (which to lower level clubs looks nice but is a duck trainer) maybe that's why the manager was selling. Or he needed $.
    maybe he is from academy but not the free one because he has participation rates so the (some) manager signed a contract with him.
    And with this TR FACTOR it's impossible to be slow trainer.

Hi Sid, also myself sometimes thinking that my Guide is a bit to analytical.

But then, I started it not for a 12 y.o. who's playing for fun top11 beside his facebook chat but for players who love the game (with goods and bads), they are addicted and the want to take the most of the game.
    And sometimes I don't know If I'm expressing correct (ok english isn't my mother language).

If someone wants a summary of this thread then it is :

Q "Hi I'm a 1-5LV manager. How can I find a fast trainer ?"
    A "Find a young player with big TR (training) FACTOR, meaning VALUE of the player/ WAGE of the player = the bigger, the better" .

Other things are a little metaphysics you know ... trying to answer the unsolved mysteries of Nordeus programmers ...
    "Who is fast trainer ?"
    "Who is good player ?"
    "How about the unsigned skill points ?"
    "How can I have an easier CUP ?"
    "How the arrows and bonus affect the game ?"
    "Is it possible to win the triple crown in a row without spending 500T ?"
    "Is academy useful ?"
    "Why I lost from a team 2* down ?
    etc

Ohh yea, now that we talk of these things, I missed totally what I was trying to see in this game LOL

I was trying to see a "visual" signal of the internal proggramming, that means that "maybe" looking how tall / high... (nationality no, becaus ewe know don't affect if we change it... ) we can see the "mode" that uses to play. (more effective, less, do a specific action to score usually... + head... maybe a MC more defensive.

I have to think in analize that LOL

Here's a summary of some training averages from a few of my guys last season. 5* = 40Q.

I've found that:

the variation between Highest and lowest gains is around 60%.
    Drop in gain per star increase seems to be settling at around 25%.

Nothing earth shattering

Training Log - Intensity = Hard

Baxter 15T Academy Player MV 37Q=7.3; 46Q=12.7; 47Q=13.5
    4* 47/96/140
    5* 36/75/116 - %age change from previous star = 78/78/83
    6* 29/58/89 - %age change from previous star = 79/77/76

Mackay 5* Market purchase MV 43Q=10.9; 46Q=12.9; 48Q=14.2
    5*45/71/115
    6* 28/60/88 - %age change from previous star = 69/80/77

Hutton 5* NordGen MV 45Q=10.2; 46Q=10.6; 47Q=11.4
    5* 38/79/117
    6* 28/59/87 - %age change from previous star = 74/75/74

McGrain 5* Market MV 44Q=10.6
    5* 35/76/120

Gemmill 5* NordGen MV 47Q=12.3
    6* 33/67/103

They are based on relatively small samples of around 20 x Stretch, Cardio and Match - its hard to get bigger samples unless you train roles to hold them at their faster rate for longer.

As far as high and low values go the first player listed achieved from 108 to 175 on hard match practice.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    maybe he is from academy but not the free one because he has participation rates so the (some) manager signed a contract with him.
    And with this TR FACTOR it's impossible to be slow trainer.
    To SELL he needs to be signed. He's 19, right? So either 1st day youth or last season -- plenty of time to play him. Many people sign the youth, play him a few to see how he is (or get him closer to his next star.) The freebie youth from levels above have near the value of a fast trainer but are ducks. They can also be good players with above average training rate. On a couple of my Teams I have kept them for over a Season because they play well.

Player ratings I believe are related to how often they are expected to interact with the ball vs. how they did in the match, and scoring has little to do with it. I still think GK ratings are not as useful as field players.

After 22 it can still be worth Training, especially in their happy place. I have had 26 y.o.s do as well as youngsters in their favorite type of training.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-09-2014 at 07:43 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

are im right that i got some real gems here?

Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast