Page 32 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    p60 LV22 - use the old version
    Ok, if you 're nordgen maniac, love fast training and want to save some extra greens, you must use the old version.
    Why ?
    Beside the advantage that you have a better picture for your oppo bidders (checking their history/trophies/achievements with that)
    you have a better picture for the fast trainers specially in higher levels where all the values and wages are almost the same
    A Guide for fast trainers-nordg1-b.jpg

In this photo from the new version, we see that all those players have 107 M' Value

But in the old version, we can see that the values are different in some of them. It's 108 M' , not 107 M' as the new version shows.
    * you can see those players I bought in the previous post (#310)
    A Guide for fast trainers-nordg1.jpg

So, doing some power-training to see how fast trainers they are (in 3 bars/practice), we can see that those with 108 M' (Radic, De Giorgi, Bertelsen) earned more sp from Falati and Duarte with 107 M' Value who won 11 sp.
    A Guide for fast trainers-training.jpg

I can say they are 1st class nordgens.
    If we want to give sa, extra positions and keep them for many years, that mean we 'll earn (or loose in another case), a good amount of greens
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-29-2016 at 07:19 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Glad to see this post niko.. Because thats exactly how i have done it the last couple of times when buying new players.

Are the good/strong nordgens gone?

I've to wake up 6am (4:30am severreset) latest, so I saw nearly every day 1-2 good Nordgens (at L5 f.e. the 11-11,5mio guys). 10 days ago, I saw the last of them. Best one I saw, was only 9mio (99%, 18y.o.). Some else made this experience too?

I don't need one, my team is okay and should do it for up to 5 seasons. But... if they are gone, I've to plan, how I'll go on after that time.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

I've noticed that nordgens reduced over the last couple of seasons. I've been trying to think up a plan which I planned to start this year. It was basically to hang on to the good 7/8 * players until then retire. Dump the mediocre performing ones and transition to bring a 5/6* team. But i couldn't resist training up when I saw my league draw full of rivals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motrin; 06-14-2016 at 11:13 AM.

Rookie
    Hi,

Just a random questions.

1- Players of same value (Market value and salary) but 1 with 1 position and another with 2 positions, Which player will train fast? Both same or the number of positions matter?
    2- If I buy player of 99%, then should I add position first or special ability first or let him train to reach 100% or 100%+ then add position or special ability? Because I think at a time only one thing can increase either player level or position or special ability.
    3- Players of same value (Market value and salary) but 1 player without any SA and 1 player with SA, Which player will train fast?

Thanks in advance

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    - Only the first day is guarantee for nordgen.
    All the other days, is random.

- extra position doesn't affect the gaining.
    Only the internal programing, the age and the stars.
    That's why is better to start from the sa or the extra position, before start giving in quality.
    * but if you see in the market a player 20-21 y.o. with extra positions or sa, possibly he is a fast trainer
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

on my server, I've a every day guarantee for nordgen, but not the really good one.
    Today, there was a lot of 99% 9,x mio nordgen, but at my level, they should be 11,5mio.

If they are exactly the same on value, quality and age, look at his wage. The cheaper one ist mostly more Fast Trainer.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Hey I cant understand a word its not about what u wrote ..... U have written great .... But I m a rookie just give me a summary if u wish I will give u info on my players tell me who should be trained ad who not...... Thank u buddy

Rookie
    What is a nordgen how u find a fast trainer ??

Nordgens are player on the aucion-list. They are Nordeus generate and sold by Teams like "Unholy AC", "Unstoppable FC",... they haven't any stats (played games, goals,...). Normally they are available after serverreset (at my timezone, it's 4:30am) for up to 4 hours, depents on server. For each manager-level there are conditions for a "perfect" nordgen. For example, L5: 18y.o., 99% and costs 11,5mio. If he is also low on vage (around 200k), it's the perfect fast trainer.
    The more they are away from this conditions, the less they are a fast trainer (sorry for wording... )

Fast Trainer: Is a player, who easily earned many skillpoints at old version: practice match up to 160 points (1,6 skillpoints) each. Average are ~120 points each. Take a look at post #311, last pic.

But I don't know, if they are needed anymore. With new version training and worldclass drill, every player gains enough %.
    Darren Power and Al Svanberg like this.

Page 32 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast