Page 90 of 106 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Addicted
    Thanks for your advice. The problem is there's a long way to go top levels and there's limited sources. We need a lot of green pack for power train session and the game reduces all player attributes by 20 basis points(losing a star) in the next season the player needing power train again and again to keep his quality percentage on the same level at least. so it's hard to protect sources while doing this without investing. i'm supposed to save them as long as possible. i'm looking for sweet point and the correct time that's worth trying.

Rookie
    If you carefully plan your team training strategy you will be fine with green packs coming from daily videos, substitutions, events, training fields and association games (if you are at least in Gold1).

For example, for the last two seasons I was earning more free green packs than I was able to spend, so my balance only goes up.
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Hello all, my first post.

I have gone through multiple videos and posts and I began to check my players in terms of fast trainers.

I'm level 1.

My 1st player was:
    age 18
    q 14 at 59%
    value 1.01 M
    Training was for new position
    I made 5 drills of fast counterattack x 4 (which gave 15%)
    he got 0-1-1-1-1 (4 in total).

My 2nd player was:
    age 18
    q 15 at 63%
    value 1.3 M
    Spec. 13/50
    Same drills: fast count. x 4
    he got 1-1-1-1-1 (5 in total)

My question is: can I be sure they are fast trainer? From what I have read, 5 trainings at 15% should give 4 skills for FT. Their value (cost) is quite low for fast trainer for this age, from what I have read so far.
    Last edited by Bruku; 08-25-2019 at 08:59 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Did you read the posts from previous pages ?
    I answered there.
    The first is a bucket
    and don't give sa to the 2nd. You can't afford to give sa at lv1 with so low greens to a low q player.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Andersen View Post
    If you carefully plan your team training strategy you will be fine with green packs coming from daily videos, substitutions, events, training fields and association games (if you are at least in Gold1).

For example, for the last two seasons I was earning more free green packs than I was able to spend, so my balance only goes up.
    You should have a plan. Which player are you going to improve and when.this will give you a huge advantage. Also, try to do not spend more greens than you collect. By doing this ,every season you will have more and more greens untill you will really need them
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Did you read the posts from previous pages ?
    I answered there.
    The first is a bucket
    and don't give sa to the 2nd. You can't afford to give sa at lv1 with so low greens to a low q player.
    I think now I found what you mean:
    1) 3 drills of 5x press the play -> 4 points at least?
    2) value of over 2mil should be for 5*players, not 4*, that I try

I tried twice with the 2nd player.
    1 st try: 3xdrill: press the player x 5 = 4 points
    2 nd try: 3x drill: press the player x 5 = 3 point (in 4th drill, he got 2 points, so 5 in total in 4 drills).
    Is it what you meant? Sorry for newbie questions.

About this SA: I just began the game, now im first in the league and evth is developing fine (rather high wins), so I thought it would be good to "prepare" my players for the later time and learn as much as I can during this season about tactics. But if you advise not to develop the SA yet - thanks for the tip, I will stop the training.
    Last edited by Bruku; 08-25-2019 at 09:40 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    P93 LV55
    I had an academy player at day 2, a ST for 14 tokens so a fast trainer and I got him.
    Gave him also 2 positions and sa + a legendary name.
    A Guide for fast trainers-inzagi-d8.jpg

I have a great player, DC-DL-DMC , Nesta, but he is 23 y.o. so I wanted to replace him next season.
    So I got him for 17 tokens
    A Guide for fast trainers-mald-1.jpg

I gave him two extra positions with 78 greens
    A Guide for fast trainers-mald-2.jpg

and 85 greens for developing
    (mostly for defending skills with a set of 3XPress the play + Use your Head + Stop the attacker + Defending crosses)
    and another legendary name
    A Guide for fast trainers-mald-3.jpg

I used about the same amount of greens to develop this way the academy player and this 1st class fast trainer.
    I gave 14 tokens for the academy player and 17 for the ft trainer but he had already the special ability so was a better buy.
    The max selling price for lv55 is 129.200 (instead of 129.100 at lv54)
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-02-2019 at 07:43 PM.
    milpol, Mauz17 and Polotoed like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm a knew player that after seeing the forum guides bought some young players and also checked my team. As the season is at the middle and the end is coming i'm confident to be at first four. i've acknowledged that the players lose 20% as league level increases and so it raised a few doubts.
    I'd like to ask for your advice on this matter. What should i do to the next players, sell and get the money for next season or keep and train again? Any specific i should use greens or save?
    Thanks for the help.

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Do you have any information if the price/wage changed since the table in post#579 has been published? Im lvl 1, it is written there that:
    lev 1: max q24 2,5-3,3 M WAGE 15-20K-------
    Meanwhile, top price I encountered on the market for 18yo was 2m... Im not sure if Im just unlucky (in about 200 attempts), or the prices changed?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruku View Post
    Hey guys,

Do you have any information if the price/wage changed since the table in post#579 has been published? Im lvl 1, it is written there that:
    Meanwhile, top price I encountered on the market for 18yo was 2m... Im not sure if Im just unlucky (in about 200 attempts), or the prices changed?

I think the price did not change, what was the quality of the top price 18yo?

Page 90 of 106 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast