Page 101 of 106 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1051
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    There are no exact equation but you can estimate it from skill values. For example, you train a player by Carioca drill that evolves aggression and speed skills with value a and b. You can figure out the gain by the average of these skill values: x = 180 - (a+b)/2. In my experience, if x >80, the gain is big. In that case your FT player should gain one SA point each 11 or 12% condition loss.
    I have just tested it by using drills that solely target the grey ones and he seems to be getting a SA point every 8th drill. I do x6 drills for 12% condition loss so if my calculations are right he is getting an SA Point every 16% condition loss. Is that too bad?

Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    I have just tested it by using drills that solely target the grey ones and he seems to be getting a SA point every 8th drill. I do x6 drills for 12% condition loss so if my calculations are right he is getting an SA Point every 16% condition loss. Is that too bad?
    Imo this is ok, but like I said I don't buy 5 star players, only 3 star, so I am not really sure about it. For 3 star player the numbers are bad. 3 star player gets SA point roughly every 12% condition loss, if he is a FT.
    Also, your drills are all world class level, so max?

Like Ryan says depends on the drills skill...i can get 1 SA point every 16% Condition but my skills are just 2 "whistles"...

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Imo this is ok, but like I said I don't buy 5 star players, only 3 star, so I am not really sure about it. For 3 star player the numbers are bad. 3 star player gets SA point roughly every 12% condition loss, if he is a FT.
    Also, your drills are all world class level, so max?
    Some are 2 whistles and some are 3. I think he might be a FT then as my drills werejt maxed out and he is 1% under 6*. He has a value of 68 million and that is by far the highest I have seen in the past week since I returned to the game. Second highest I have seen at level 13 is 61 million for 99% quality (84)

I have just bought a ST who I feel is a FT as he was 48 million at 4* at manager level 13. I trained 6x press the play and he is getting 1 SA Point every 5 drills. So he is getting 1.16 SA points every 6 drills. Is this good or is it not worth using greens on the player? I was thinking of just using him for a replacement for my older 5* players when I sell them before the next season.

I think I don't have the fastest trainer, maybe second class as I remember Nik saying he should get 1.5 SA points per set? Is this right?

Some are 2 whistles and some are 3. I think he might be a FT then as my drills werejt maxed out and he is 1% under 6*. He has a value of 68 million and that is by far the highest I have seen in the past week since I returned to the game. Second highest I have seen at level 13 is 61 million for 99% quality (84)
    I have just bought a ST who I feel is a FT as he was 48 million at 4* at manager level 13. I trained 6x press the play and he is getting 1 SA Point every 5 drills. So he is getting 1.16 SA points every 6 drills. Is this good or is it not worth using greens on the player? I was thinking of just using him for a replacement for my older 5* players when I sell them before the next season.

I think I don't have the fastest trainer, maybe second class as I remember Nik saying he should get 1.5 SA points per set? Is this right?
    It's very hard to say when you don't use world class drills. Is there any drill you have highest level unlocked already? I'm pretty convinced that the first player is defo a FT. If the other player is low 4 star (so below 68%) he could also be FT.

It's very hard to say when you don't use world class drills. Is there any drill you have highest level unlocked already? I'm pretty convinced that the first player is defo a FT. If the other player is low 4 star (so below 68%) he could also be FT.
    I have press the play, pass go and shoot, sprint and some other drills maxed, just not every single one from each section.

The second player is 74% so I'm presuming hes not a FT then?

I wont be spending loads of greens on these players as they are going to lose a star soon. I just wanted to practice for next week for when I do want to buy FT and want to train them up quick using greens.

I have press the play, pass go and shoot, sprint and some other drills maxed, just not every single one from each section.

The second player is 74% so I'm presuming hes not a FT then?

I wont be spending loads of greens on these players as they are going to lose a star soon. I just wanted to practice for next week for when I do want to buy FT and want to train them up quick using greens.
    Always for player 95-99% about:
    Level 12 FT 55M +
    Level 13 FT 67M +
    Level 14 FT around 85M

When you are Level 14 and buy 55% player it is of course like Level 12.

Always for player 95-99% about:
    Level 12 FT 55M +
    Level 13 FT 67M +
    Level 14 FT around 85M

When you are Level 14 and buy 55% player it is of course like Level 12.
    That makes alot more sense. I haven't seen one 99% player with a value or 70 mill yet. So going off of that, my first player should be a FT and the second one just under a FT. Might be a second class FT. I have 3,000 tokens saved up from playing other games so u didnt want to waste them on players who arent FT.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Is there a table for FTs for different qualities/stars? The table Niko have provided is a valuation for all levels but only for 5* FTs. I'd like to identify a FT on all levels for different qualities; 40-59 %, 60-79 % and 80-99 %. I don't always have the money to buy 99%/5* players and thus have to aim for lower quality which is fine as long as they're FTs.