Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 1-1 at home in CL vs weaker opponent playing 4-4-1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1984 View Post
    Had a very frustrating result today. Playing against weaker team using 4-4-1-1 so I played 4-5-1V with attacking mentality, finished 1-1. Was he playing defensive and counter attack?

What should I do in 2nd leg vs this formation? As I will need to score at least 1 goal and either draw or win.

I see that 3-5-2 flat is recommended, but I don't have ML, only AML
    are you nuts? you want a formation to counter his? the quality difference is to high. play the formation that you can put your best players in just as long it's a legal formation. attacking mentality, mixed passes, mixed focus, normal tackling,full area, no trap, no counter. you wont have a problem against him. just a lucky result. the possibilities for second bad result are very low.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    are you nuts? you want a formation to counter his? the quality difference is to high. play the formation that you can put your best players in just as long it's a legal formation. attacking mentality, mixed passes, mixed focus, normal tackling,full area, no trap, no counter. you wont have a problem against him. just a lucky result. the possibilities for second bad result are very low.
    I need your help. I just won CL 1st leg against a stronger team using 4-4-1-1 while he used the V attack. I don't understand why he was conservative and only used 1ST. Why he so scared of my crappy amc he needs to guard with his dmc? You think he be more offensive? I'm guessing he will go on forum and ask for advice and think I can't read his post. I don't care what he plays, I'm parking the bus and going to final while he don't understand why.
    Last edited by fmldotcom; 03-05-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I need your help. I just won CL 1st leg against a stronger team using 4-4-1-1 while he used the V attack. I don't understand why he was conservative and only used 1ST. Why he so scared of my crappy amc he needs to guard with his dmc? You think he be more offensive? I'm guessing he will go on forum and ask for advice and think I can't read his post. I don't care what he plays, I'm parking the bus and going to final while he don't understand why.
    Are you saying you're my opponent or just having a laugh at me? Don't mind either way, just curious.

Are you saying you're my opponent or just having a laugh at me? Don't mind either way, just curious.
    I'm not your opponent and I'm not laughing At you....sensitive much?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I'm not your opponent and I'm not laughing At you....sensitive much?
    Yeah, extremely sensitive, is it my tears you are tasting now? Oh nope, that's the sweat dripping off your mum's folds of fat. Now go do something better, troll.

Yeah, extremely sensitive, is it my tears you are tasting now? Oh nope, that's the sweat dripping off your mum's folds of fat. Now go do something better, troll.
    Hahaha! Where you learn that? The kindergartens your mama jokes collection? if you took time to think you would notice I try to tell you play with more attacks and don't worry about the opponents AMC you dumbass. What's the point posting on here as your opponent can see how you prepare for the game? As everyone can see you suck ass at this game because with your quality and you moaning about the opposition?

Rookie
    You were being helpful by taking the piss? You're about as much use as a fart in the wind. Can you show me one post of yours where you helped instead of trolled? I don't think so. If you can show where i moaned about the opposition then you win. But you probably never heard a moan in your life, most likely can't even touch the sides.
    Last edited by Rob1984; 03-05-2013 at 08:27 PM.

I clearly said I wasn't laughing at you fag. I never said anything offensive until you start to be childish and start to talk about my mother. would you feel better if I put it as "oh bro, you have good team but just unlucky, blah blah blah...." like grow up, you suck!!! play more offensive and stop being scared of your opponent you little turd! Anyways, post whatever you want! I'm not Gona keep going back and forth, this is gay!

Rookie
    Good. Buh bye now.

I'm closing this one before it goes out of hand. No need to argue over silly things when he is only seeking advice on formations/tactics for the second leg.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12