Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got pawned - need advice !!

Thank you all for your answers.
    Best solution so far for me to break his formation and take advantage of my arsenal seems to be 4-1-4-1 with four wingers motivated up, attacking mentality, long passing!

what do you think?
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Apprentice
    4-4-2 offside trap

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    4-4-2 offside trap
    offside trap doesnt work with am's I am afraid.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Normally I see 3 DC's have their hands full with 2 ST unless there is a DMC available for extra cover. Since your opponent does not have a DMC, it is a slight advantage.

You have a choice: play offensive and risk letting in goals, or play defensive and hope for a 1-0 game. I would prefer the 1-0 game at home. But thats just me. Whatever you choose, I wish you luck
    As of moment the sturling, 17 year old kid is a winger not a forward. Before the Kop got sturridge Suarez was the only St. I don't want to watch more Liverpool games because I like Tuesdays and Wednesdays not Thursdays Chanel 5...wait...they got knocked out because living legend caragher displayed great defensive skills.

Banned
    another hater...nice....well i just watched ManUre just get knocked out. Seems only one team can win every year and every other team gets knocked out. Funny how that works mate! Carra aint perfect but hes won a few trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Try get one for one token if you can. Having all positions is good as you can play with any formation

If not then play 3N-3W-1-2W-1
    I ve made up my mind, will play with 1 mc like you suggest and we ll see what happens. Its just another match after all, you guys were right, I was worried too much :P
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    another hater...nice....well i just watched ManUre just get knocked out. Seems only one team can win every year and every other team gets knocked out. Funny how that works mate! Carra aint perfect but hes won a few trophies.
    Hahaha, c'mon it's fun!!! I don't have problems with liverpool, I liked them and made money off them against AC Milan back them, i love Gerrard, now I like Suarez. For me the rival was Arsenal back then but I like them too. I don't hate any teams but it's just fun to talk crap. Relax buddy, I believe next year your team will be good, couple more key signings you'll be back in Europe. What I don't get is Liverpool play so good against top teams every time yet they fail to see off the underdogs...

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    I ve made up my mind, will play with 1 mc like you suggest and we ll see what happens. Its just another match after all, you guys were right, I was worried too much :P
    so its

DC DC DC
    DMR DMC DML
    MC
    AMR AML
    ST
    This is what you going for? I really hope you win and all but Park is 3 star, if Mascherano is not injured any more you better off with

DR DC DC DL
    DMC
    MC ML
    AMR AMC
    ST

Not only you can fill all your top players you can attack front and flanks giving you more option.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123