Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Leon29
  • 2 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By talisman
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Retiring players.

Retiring players.

Hi everyone!
    I am really hoping someone can answer my question.

I am not a new player. I have played this game for 2 months and then I left it for a while.I have 2 days that i started playing this game again and Im lvl 4.Now I have 18 players but 14 of them are going to retire this season that means that i'd be left only 4 players and I dont have a single token.

Now the question:Will TOP ELEVEN give me some free players or I'll have to buy them again and i repeat that I dont have a single token?!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

At the end of the season the players will retire, the game will see that you have less than 14 players and will give you as many players as required to make up 14. The only problem is that these 'new' players will all be 32-34 years old and will retire at the end of that season, etc, etc. You'll need to get some tokens from somewhere so you can bid for players in the Transfer Market. If you're canny about it, you can get some semi-decent players for 1T...
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Are you sure this is the only way,this would be pointless.

You surely don't expect to get something for nothing? You should be getting tokens from the TV Sponsorship, and money from your stadium and other facilities, and the shirt sponsorship. Set your ticket price to maximise attendance at your stadium, and you'll get maximum from your merchandising. Find friends in the game and you'll be able to give and receive (free) cases and skill points.

TBH, if you can't get a grip on the financial side of the game you won't get anywhere.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

The point of this is to make matches playable.

You're choices now include just play this Season with those players and save earned Tokens for the next season or as Tali says try to pick up as you go as you earn tokens.

It takes more than 2 seasons inactivity to get a new team.

There is also the Takeover a New Club option.