Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 154
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Top 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:

  1. #91
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunk Lagoon View Post
    Right now i am using 3-1-2-3-1: GK - DC DC DC - DMC- MC MC - AML-AMC-AMR - ST

    & Tactics is :

    Team Mentality: Attacking
    Focus Passing: Mixed
    Force Counter-Attacks: No
    Offside Trap: Yes
    Pressing Style: High (Whole pitch)
    Tackling Style: Normal
    Passing Style: Mixed
    Marking Style: Zonal
    KEY PLAYERS: AML PlayMaker, AMC & AMR Free Cick Specialist, DC in the middle is Aerial Defender. (Slightly Weeker Dribbler AMR/MR in the Bench)


    Suggest me, negatives, positives &/or anything....
    Orders seem to be right.
    You could use Short or mixed passing style as your MC AMC ST lines are pretty close to each other, this would increase the posession by a little bit.
    As long as you don't have problems defending, it's all good.. but 3DC is risky against strong teams. Let me show you something...
    will take a bit to upload the screen shot.. i did play against a guy that has almost same orders as yours and i beat him 5 out of 8 times.. 3 times i had a draw and yet our teams are almost equal in Quality.
    strong AML/AMR would be trouble for your team.
    the only difference is he has 2x ST and u've got a DMC instead.. could make little difference but still not good enough to stop AMR/AML counters.

    I did use my 4-5-1V agianst his attacking 3-2-3-2
    Last edited by BeckStar; 05-31-2016 at 08:10 PM.

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  2. #92
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    3DC fail against defensive with counters on flanks:
    Top 10 FORMATIONS & TACTICS Guide:-ex.jpg

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  3. #93
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Hey Gemini, i see you read the posts carefully

    Offside trap is defensive tactics, it should be totally fine to use with defensive mentality.
    I just leave it on most of the time with 4-5-1 unless opponent has really fast attacking line, offside trap would work better if it was zonal marking indeed.
    in the previouse post i was talking abou 4-3-3 Attacking mentality formation, it's a bit different when it comes to Defending tactics as i would use Offside ON with any kind of defensive formation.
    -It makes little to no difference tho.. as i've seen offside for opponent team even when my offside trap is off. it's just a little booster in defensive tactics.
    Today I used the defensive 451V formation like what you say.It worked good and I got 4-1 win in the cup match.But there was some funny things happened during the match.The assistant manager told me that my defenders are hesitant about offside trap disposing when the half-time come,and indeed my opponent have a goal in the first half. But my players are stronger than them,so I decided to leave my assistant alone,and finally I got my 4th goal while the opponent still stay 1 goal,ended the match.We always know what assistant manager say just is bull****,but I am still a little bit worry about that kind of situation.So,should I turn off offside trap when the assistant manager say something like that?Look forward to your favourable reply.

  4. #94
    Newbie Besmir Rossoneri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini View Post
    Today I used the defensive 451V formation like what you say.It worked good and I got 4-1 win in the cup match.But there was some funny things happened during the match.The assistant manager told me that my defenders are hesitant about offside trap disposing when the half-time come,and indeed my opponent have a goal in the first half. But my players are stronger than them,so I decided to leave my assistant alone,and finally I got my 4th goal while the opponent still stay 1 goal,ended the match.We always know what assistant manager say just is bull****,but I am still a little bit worry about that kind of situation.So,should I turn off offside trap when the assistant manager say something like that?Look forward to your favourable reply.
    if you are down than 28 level you can win also with the bad orders or ilegal formations all you need is quality of the team. if you use this orders with attack formations, in level of mine you will get asskicked
    Last edited by Besmir Rossoneri; 06-03-2016 at 07:03 AM.

  5. #95
    Famous vedran boca juniors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,860
    Hi man i need help i would like play 4-2-3-1 do you have some for me, and i dont have playm and dribler in team and dont have 1 on 1 so is that a problem or not

    this is my team, so any halp from you wull be great

    P.S. i am 52 lvl



  6. #96
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini View Post
    Today I used the defensive 451V formation like what you say.It worked good and I got 4-1 win in the cup match.But there was some funny things happened during the match.The assistant manager told me that my defenders are hesitant about offside trap disposing when the half-time come,and indeed my opponent have a goal in the first half. But my players are stronger than them,so I decided to leave my assistant alone,and finally I got my 4th goal while the still stay 1 goal,ended the match.We always know what assistant manager say just is bull****,but I am still a little bit worry about that kind of situation.So,should I turn off offside trap when the assistant manager say something like that?Look forward to your favourable reply.
    I would totally ignore that assistent manager.. everyone is getting trolled by him now and then haha

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  7. #97
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by vedran boca juniors View Post
    Hi man i need help i would like play 4-2-3-1 do you have some for me, and i dont have playm and dribler in team and dont have 1 on 1 so is that a problem or not

    this is my team, so any halp from you wull be great

    P.S. i am 52 lvl


    Hey there, how about you try to switch places of Gabriel Oyola & Franz Beckenbauer? They may come up with better ratings, just rotate them a little bit untill you see where they perform best since they'r all DC/DL.

    Even if you don't have the key players it's no problem.. Your team looks strong enough to me
    also L.Modric deserves a chance to play in main team- try to using him sometimes and see if he can change anything.
    Also Franco Baresi may play better than Oyola ? Try that too.

    your 4-2-3-1 is Attacking with mixed passing press whole pitch ? i see your ST is scoring most of the times and AML/AMC/AMR doesnt..
    maybe you can try playing Z.Ibrahimovic as ST instead of AMC for a game of two.

    CABJ <3

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

  8. #98
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    15
    Hi Beck,
    Can you rate this formation? is it a good formation?
    DR DC DL DMC DMC MR MC ML AMC ST.
    TQ.

  9. #99
    Famous vedran boca juniors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Hey there, how about you try to switch places of Gabriel Oyola & Franz Beckenbauer? They may come up with better ratings, just rotate them a little bit untill you see where they perform best since they'r all DC/DL.

    Even if you don't have the key players it's no problem.. Your team looks strong enough to me
    also L.Modric deserves a chance to play in main team- try to using him sometimes and see if he can change anything.
    Also Franco Baresi may play better than Oyola ? Try that too.

    your 4-2-3-1 is Attacking with mixed passing press whole pitch ? i see your ST is scoring most of the times and AML/AMC/AMR doesnt..
    maybe you can try playing Z.Ibrahimovic as ST instead of AMC for a game of two.

    CABJ <3
    If i put in Modric i need change my foemation on 451V style, i will change position Beckenbauer and Oyola, Baresi is good but he is 180-182 cm so that is why he is on subs, if i put Ibrahimovic on ST i play 4222....tnx for your help i will try than post here
    BeckStar likes this.

  10. #100
    Famous BeckStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by vedran boca juniors View Post
    If i put in Modric i need change my foemation on 451V style, i will change position Beckenbauer and Oyola, Baresi is good but he is 180-182 cm so that is why he is on subs, if i put Ibrahimovic on ST i play 4222....tnx for your help i will try than post here
    Np np I mean't to try Modric as DC instead of DMC ? maybe he can play well there too.

    My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast