Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Guide for Playing like a pro.

...now I remember something about a guide I did called The Super Successful Guide of Khris.... ...this reminds me I have to take a look to see where is xD

So I am not allowed to post guides that means??
    I really Don't know that.
    Thanks for trolling khris
    khris likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri Phome Vegas View Post
    Very nice guide you have there mate, good job👍, and aye, normal tackling it shall be then, tho I hope this is one stable, match winning formation as my league is made up of all my friends who are all as strong as me
    Yes I just want to share my experience with other players but some people tries to press good ones so my hard work is all wasted.
    Anyways thanks
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    So I am not allowed to post guides that means??
    I really Don't know that.
    Thanks for trolling khris
    I don't think so, the game is the same for all, but everyone have the own viewpoint of "in what to focus" or "how interpret the game".
    I (is my opinion) don't see what you wrote so wrong, is consequence of experience.

Every manager really can do a own guide... with not so much time one can know how to suggest good tips for new managers and then, many "tactical detalis" can be suggested after many seasons... despite is not easy sometimes because everybody have a own experience that is different.

For example, by experience I know that one can not have 11 players (or 10) that have 9's and 10's... game will calibrate the team to give protagonism and make determinant some players, so some players will be dominant... if- and that my case right now- a DL-DR are dominant and I keep these 10 seasons, probably, and I guess the thing goes for this way, is less posible that the game add a determinant player with differance in another place.

All is about %'s... but, I think I am not too wrong... I see some teams with good ST's... and, I guess that this is more or less how works... thats why is difficult say, for exaple, in strategy terms, when you say, dont play low pressure + attacking without DMC, I personally never use low pressure, always attacking+high presure, but, will be good, if you are tracking your matches and you have the perception that the ratio of success using DMC+low pressure is perceptible, will be good, in future, when your team will be another with different players see if the ratio still =, or now too, will be good o test and ask other teams to confirm.

Because what I wanna mean, is that yea, some tips in strategy can work. Some are clearly better, high pressure for example, is clear that increase how perform players as give a bonus, but the strategies are very "volatile", and depend a lot of the group of players that every team have...

Don't missunderstand my opinions, as said, everyone can do it's own guide, thats good.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is cool that you have achieved a lot but can you tell us more exactly what, can you post so me screen shoot, is in the advantage of your thread to do it otherwise people might think you are not as good as you pretend to be.

If somebody can beat scout with 3 stars players on legit formation, good condition and moral would be only game fault and not a good strategy.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Khris here is a real pro as he is in the ΤΕ payroll
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-02-2016 at 05:55 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

OK so this is my opinion about your guide but before to start I would like to thank you for your time and work. Every thread like this one can be useful for some managers, more or less but for me it's a plus.

Tactics and Tips

Never use attacking mentality with low press if you have no dmc.
    - In the last 7 or 8 seasons I played with attacking mentality and lower pressure and it worked very well for me.
    Hard defending is best than hard attacking.
    - Can you prove it? I play attacking and hard attacking for like 5 years on teams with and without tokens and I won pretty much everything. I don't think I can prove you but neither you can prove me that playing in defensive is much better.
    Counter attacks works best with hard defending and low press.
    -Once again I don't think you can prove this is real but you have a point, counter attack is better in theory for those teams who prefer to defend like Atletico Madrid for example but playing defensive with a low pressing I don't think is a good idea because technically you give him the ball for a longer period of time.

Man on man marking is best for flexible marking is we want to defend every zone.

-This is no secret but it consume more condition you should point this.

Zonal marking is best for using off-side traps.

-I assume yes but once again is not something somebody managed to prove so far. In theory it should work.
    Hard tackling just adds more fouls for your team and free kicks for opponent.
    -Logic no? But also can create more chances for you and more balls recovered by your team. I use to play with for a very long period without getting way more cards then on normal tacking style.
    If opponent has less then 5 defenders whether(dl,dr,dc,dmc,dml,dmr)then play for defensive counter attacks.
    Never use short passes for forcing counter attacks.
    If you use focus passing through middle or down flanks then use man on man marking for stopping opponent from other sides.
    -This doesn't make much sense, if you play in the middle why you will want players around you where the concentration of players is much bigger then on sides?

Formation tips.

Defensive formations must have atleast one dmc.
    - When I started to play the game I saw the DMC's in general had a very good rating quite every game but in the last years there was a decrease in their performances. Despite I am using now at the moment I am not happy about him and not all defensive formations should have a DMC, I don't see it as a must to be honest. If you already have 4,5 defenders should be enough. At the moment I am using 5 defenders and a DMC because I don't have somebody better to replace with but I bet an MC can improve my team better then that DMC.
    Defensive and attacking midfield also adds possesion so you take less midfielders if you have them.
    - I don't understand what you wanted to say by this.
    Dml,Dmr are least used positions but it works best for attacking wing play.
    Taking 3 strikers with 3 mid-feilders and 4 defenders is best for playing with high press and attacking mentality.
    -4-3-3 is a very popular formation and it will always be but thinking on how much people complained about their strikers recently I would not recommend 3 strikers. Maybe on low level teams this might work.

UP arrows works best for (wingers,st,amc) and DOWN arrows works best for (mc and dmc).

- Watching midfielders performances lately and seeing how much they score and assist I think you make a huge mistake by putting them to play defensively. The role of midfielders in general is to construct and create chances so I don't support at all your suggestion.
    While making formation keep opponent formation in mind.
    Use more DC if opponent have more strikers.

GamePlay tips

Try to play only two types of compition if you are non-token buyer.

- It's a fair and honest tip but you can't call yourself a good manager by giving up from the start on some competition, neither a pro one. In exchange you can watch your opponents and if you clearly don't have any chance then yes, you should try to get outside of some competitions by not forcing to much or playing at the risk.
    Plan for training sessions before sleeping and match.
    Take atleast 3 attacking drills in your training shedule.
    - Why would you do this for example if you plan to train your defenders only?
    Save tokens for recommended players and also buy good players from auction.
    - This depends a lot on your general quality of your team because those players are coming depending on your general quality so some of the might be pointless for your team and there's no reason to save for them.
    Use attacking bonus and possesion bonus for creating more goals chances.
    While bidding in auction keep looking on club budget of opponents.More budget means possiblity of more tokens.
    - Money doesn't really reflect the quantity of tokens that your opponent have but you have a point because some people would be afraid to go out of money so they would not push to much.
    Try to train your squad after every 2 matches for bonuses.

Never change your tactics during live match if you are playing defensive counter attacks as they are done after first half mostly.

- What do you mean more exactly by "as they are done after first half mostly"?
    Never focus on only countering opponent formations,It is better to focus on your strength and opponent weakness.
    - Isn't this the definition of counter attack "better to focus on your strength and opponent weakness" ?

On some of them I haven't answered you because I haven't use those to "counter" your opinion or simply you was right and I didn't had anything else to add.

I've also saw you a little upset because you have the feeling that some managers are against you but they have all the right like you have all the right to have your own opinion about the game.

Just as Khris said, every manager can create his super own guide but as I always said, the managers should have their own lines on playing the game and try to discover by themselves what's the best for their own style.

PS: As I've asked you before I will ask you again to post your trophy cabinet because that's every manager portfolio and helps the best for others to make a first impression about your skills.

PS 2: Mixing God with Top Eleven isn't a good strategy as long God should be fair and equal to all his sons because in his eyes we are all same and then all the games would normally end with a tie.

If you will send every manager to follow all your post just to discover you, good luck with that but is not gonna happen

Once again, thanks for taking a good time and sharing your experience with us, good luck with your team.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 06-02-2016 at 05:14 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and tgog79 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri Phome Vegas View Post
    Yes the 4d4m1amc1st
    Thx alot, tho who is the main scorer in this formation going to be.(hope its not ST since new version makes ST almost useless)
    Also, all the goals conceeded for my past games are due to enemy counter so I am in need of good if not the best counter stopping tactics for this 4411 formation.
    Many thanks!
    No one will be top scorer. Unless you have a striker like Foster, it's better to have wingers. The striker problem seems to make a comeback this season.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Hi I am sharing proof I am feeling bad as I need to share proof in post for proving my words.
    Anyways who will feel ashame?No one?You want to win by words and prove yourself right.
    Just a little proof and never provoke me ever as some cheap players try to take advantages of this moment.

Guide for Playing like a pro.-asset.jpg
    Guide for Playing like a pro.-capture.jpg
    Guide for Playing like a pro.-capture3.jpg
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 06-03-2016 at 11:36 AM.

Abhinavsharma, you have no point by your last post and let me explain you why.

First of all nobody is attacking you as you try to assume, neither try to discriminate your work, talent, etc but you need to prove us how good you are because what you wrote there is a guide and if you just talk theory and we can't see the final result of your work we are in black.

Just because you posted a picture beating a better opponent doesn't make you a genius, neither a good manager because we all know how results can be sometimes. Trophies are the final product of our work and they reflect 100 more times how good we are then a single lucky or good game.

According to your theory, this guy is a master of the game because he beat me and not a failure of the engine or something like that.

It's says a lot that you refuse to share with us your team trophy cabinet. As a forum member that's my opinion, not everyone need to agree with me.

As a manager of the game, I have all the rights to ask you for more details and if you claim to be so good I don't see why you don't want to share with me and us. By proving to others that you have a beautiful and rich trophy cabinet you will motivate us way more to follow your guide.

"You want to win by words and prove yourself right." seems you are the only one who only proved himself so far just by words and not by proves. Don't victimize yourself because I am only trying to help.

The better you try to be the more you will have to prove, I tell you from own experience.
    gizzmo likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast