Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir

Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g1-film-noir-2.jpg
    It’s a hot summer, middle of July and this Sunday, I woke up early in the morning (around 6.00 /04.00 GMT), I made a strong, instant coffee, cold, with some ice-cubes (as we drink it that way in Greece, in the summer), I took my pack of cigarettes, my mobile and went in the balcony.
    The job was clear. Find the fast trainers, beat the bad guys (oppo bidders) and finally win a trophy.
    I do this every first day of the season. What could possibly go wrong with that ?
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g2-film-noir-r-m-2.jpg

I opened the puffin browser in my mobile , that with a funny bird and went to the page www.topeleven/play-old .
    It's the old version of the game and only with puffin you can play it in mobile.
    It's impossible to play a match on it as there is no "mouse" or "drag & drop" but it's good for buying players as we can also observe the profiles of other bidders, specially the hidden achievements http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ievements.html
    If we see an oppo with poker face or bankrupt ok, if we see “stubborn” , better stay away.
    I made a sort, clicking at the stars (5* of-course), the age category (youngster, 18-19 y.o. so last for more seasons) and from the higher to lower value.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g3-sort.jpg

Nordgen ? plenty of them.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g4-market-1st-day.jpg

I bid or put in my list the younger ones, those I 'm in interesting and the most expensive.

Last night I checked the summary I wrote, to see what is the bigger value for my level (23). The higher price I had (from older posts and info) was 108 but I saw also a player with 109 (so I fixed my list again).
    #172 http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ainers-18.html
    This guy is perfect for all around DM (DM-L-R). Too bad I 'm not using DML-R , so I let him make another manager happy.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g5-n-dmc-dmr-109-m.jpg

After few cigarettes , I went inside, start the ceiling fan, open my pc, the old version again as this sh..t I have with 4GB RAM can’t handle more than one account and I have three.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g6-film-noir-3.jpg

All the other nordgen disappeared except those from my bidding and favorite list. Yea, this s.. is happening every time.
    Ok I said, I can live with those.
    It was quite that hour and the bidding was easy. My profile and my name in the market for so many seasons was well known so I didn’t have any problems.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g7-buying.jpg

Only one guy thought he was tough enough for me but with a nice punch in the last second, I knocked him out at round 10.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g8-buying.jpg

So, I gathered my newbies and sent them to the trainer. Training in 3 bars, practice match, to see who was good enough to earn one skill point with that. As the higher values in this level are close, I always do that test before starting to power-train them with my precious greens. I do this 5-6 times as 1 or 2 only training can give wrong impression. There is a variety in the results of the fast trainers every time. From +80 to +120 to gaining.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g9-train-1.jpg

Before that, I go to news letter of my team and checking the info about their previous team.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g10-film-noir-4-news.jpg

Ok, the teams of all the nordgen I bought are from bot teams, with names like those
    #55 http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ainers-28.html
    but just to make sure that there isn’t a team with a real manager who had this weird choice.
    “Info about previous team, isn’t available” . Ok, that’s what I wanted to read.

Ok, some guys didn’t pass the test so I started selling them. That player with 130 q, Matchett , disappointed me. I was expecting much higher results so to cover quickly his lower q. It was a little difficult to sell him but with the second auction and some good discount, sold !
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g11-news-buy-sell.jpg

Selling the first day of the season … piece of cake, buying ? not so .
    If I wanted to do the test in the new version, I would choose an extra position or a special ability for each player. I like to give anyway these things in my fast trainers as I keep them for 4-6 season at a quality of 6* or 7* late in the season. I also have the extra sources to do that.
    Then I choose a set of drills with total condition loss round 20 % and give 4-5 training.
    If the player can earn +1 to sa or extra position avg in those 5 training, that means he is fast trainer. (It has the same analogy with the old training with 3 bars-practice match, where a fast trainer can get a +100 or more in some training).
    I also made a test with the new ST, Camara. I used him in the cup game, playing out of position as AML.
    He scored twice and won “Man of the match” title. So I added this new position to have him as ST-AML (the cost was about 50 greens and 1 token to rename him as Nilmar ).
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g12-nilmar-2-goals-mom.jpg

Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g12-b-camara-1.jpg

After some power-training (also renamed the rest) the team was almost ready.
    A mix of the new fast trainers, the old ones and the low quality players of 1*.
    I need a GK and another one player for back-up and we go for the treble.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g13-team-d2.jpg

But when a manager is making plans, nordeus devs are laughing.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g14-nord-devs-1.jpg

A punch in the nose. The news are that we ‘re playing in a +1 level Champion League.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g15-film-noir-4-ch-l-news.jpg

Oh, bloody hell. I took my girl and went for a drive. After all it was still Sunday.
    Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g16-film-noir-4-ch-l-driving.jpg

Searching for the fast trainers – A film noir-g17-film-noir-6-end.jpg

* The images above are borrowed from the films “The big sleep”, “The Maltese falcon”, “ChinaTown” and more.
    ** This thread is a part of that guide
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-trainers.html
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-27-2016 at 08:22 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html