Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Guide: Understanding the 2016 Training System

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    something is odd with that number. You can take it straight off and get the actual gain. But all other positive numbers, you need to add 1 (ie 100%) to get the actual number
    I see no problem with the number.
    2.86 + (144/100)*2.86 = 7
    3.75 + (6.77/100)*3.75 = 4

The interesting part is where all the numbers behave exactly as expected over a small sample size. That may mean the gain is not random (or very small random), it's linear and it can be calculated precisely.
    The other interesting part are the 2 stats that behave abnormally (Condition and Aggressivness) and if they can be manipulated for higher gains
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Nice work AI Svanberg.

Just a quick question please what is your training ground lvl.

I'm not sure but I notice when I lvl up my training ground players gaining little more than before, I'll try to check again when I lvl up my training ground again.
    My training ground is level 3, the other account I have has a higher level, I will check this down the road. Thanks for the tip!

At the start of next season I will look at this when I get fresh fast trainers for both my twins account.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-22-2016 at 08:40 PM.

Dreamer
    BTW, if anyone want the spreadsheet I am using I of course don't mind sharing it. Can I attach it here? Otherwise drop me a PM with an email address and I mail it to you.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rautz View Post
    I see no problem with the number.
    2.86 + (144/100)*2.86 = 7
    3.75 + (6.77/100)*3.75 = 4

The interesting part is where all the numbers behave exactly as expected over a small sample size. That may mean the gain is not random (or very small random), it's linear and it can be calculated precisely.
    The other interesting part are the 2 stats that behave abnormally (Condition and Aggressivness) and if they can be manipulated for higher gains
    Thanks!

Yeah exactly, that was the big thing I got out of this too, like its fairly random with a very small sample size, but it evens out over just 4-5 practices basically. Like you say, in essence you can predict the outcome.

I definitely know that I have read that younger kids improve conditioning faster. Like the Gym drill seem very interesting in this perspective. If you have a world class gym drill it should be amazing at adding %. A big question is, does the premium for Conditioning carry over into training a new position or special ability? If that is the case, a gym or long run drill or a combo of them could be very interesting.

BTW, does anyone know where the info that kids train conditioning faster comes from?

Dreamer
    Here comes some more Data.

I ran the following drills 30 times with the same kid, but this time after he just became a 5 star player. Here are the data, please ask if anyone have on questions on the numbers:

1. Press the play: 2. Fast-Counter Attack: 3. Press the play: 4 Slalom Dribble: 5 Shooting: 6 Stretch

Guide: Understanding the 2016 Training System-5-test-2-resultat.png

Guide: Understanding the 2016 Training System-6-test-2-varf-r.jpg

Guide: Understanding the 2016 Training System-7-test-2-training-efficiancy-factor.png

The TEF is down from 0.34 to 0.26 after he got to 5 stars. The diffs are smaller with a bigger sample size, but more conditioning and less aggressiveness is still a clear result.
    LeManiaque, Rautz and Duncton like this.

Dreamer
    Ok, next session. This one was interesting to me. I only ran PTP drills (I only had rests for 9 practices):
    Guide: Understanding the 2016 Training System-11-drills.jpg

Guide: Understanding the 2016 Training System-8-test-3-resultat.png

Guide: Understanding the 2016 Training System-9-test-3-varf-r.jpg

Guide: Understanding the 2016 Training System-10-training-efficiancy-factor.png

Despite only running one drill, the Training-Efficiency Factor was exactly the same. It definitely seem like the mix of drills used does not impact the individual result, only the bonuses. Or what do you guys think?

Very stable results, the deviation for positioning first caught my eye, but really its only one skill% which causes the entire deviation. It would even out with a bigger sample size. Edit: I just wanted to add that while the results looks extremely stable in this table, the %s in each practice session moved around in the session if you get what I mean. Like the first practice I got a +1 Marking from the first drill, the next session I got +1 Marking on like the 3rd drill, and so forth.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-23-2016 at 08:36 AM.
    Rautz, LeManiaque and Duncton like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Thanks!

Yeah exactly, that was the big thing I got out of this too, like its fairly random with a very small sample size, but it evens out over just 4-5 practices basically. Like you say, in essence you can predict the outcome.

I definitely know that I have read that younger kids improve conditioning faster. Like the Gym drill seem very interesting in this perspective. If you have a world class gym drill it should be amazing at adding %. A big question is, does the premium for Conditioning carry over into training a new position or special ability? If that is the case, a gym or long run drill or a combo of them could be very interesting.

BTW, does anyone know where the info that kids train conditioning faster comes from?
    On the first point, it seems random at first, because you don't know the initial state of the abilities, some could be at x.9, others at x.0. But over time (and it seems not even a long time) that tranlates to those tiny differences of 5-10%, and probably 0-1% over a bigger sample.

On the second point, it's time to upgrade our gym drill
    It would be wonderful to add faster %, or even NP/SA, but if that's the case, once we find out it may be nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg
    It definitely seem like the mix of drills used does not impact the individual result, only the bonuses. Or what do you guys think?
    My tests show the same thing, I'm confident that the mix doesn't matter, thus I always use my most upgraded one.
    Last edited by Rautz; 09-22-2016 at 09:55 PM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Interesting.....
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Dreamer
    Does anyone have a theory on the condition loss variation? I feel like John Nash lol when I am looking at those numbers...

Wow Al, this is a great thread. Exceptional analytic skills there. I like the thought process and thanks for sharing it with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast