Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Petrov2g
  • 1 Post By Petrov2g
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Tutorial: How to buy GOOD PLAYERS with out wasting so many TOKENS!

Tutorial: How to buy GOOD PLAYERS with out wasting so many TOKENS!

WARNING:Before watching this video READ THIS POST!

1.What time is Daily Maintenance?
    Servers everyday need to be backed up to ensure that they don't lose data if theres a major fault with the game, so therefore lots of information needs to be backed-up, Maintenance starts from 2.00 am (GMT) and lasts approximately 80 minutes. On season update day (Day 28 -> Day 1) this can last a little longer as stats need to be reset and recalculated and teams promoted and system doing its number crunching and to perform Cup and Champions League draws and can last around 2 hours and 40 minutes.

2.Transfer Market - Why is there often only 3*/4* players on the market and no 5* players?
    You are the highest level of your server (mainly a 3* market) OR the second highest level of your server (mainly a 4* market), the reason why there not many 5* players that appear on the transfer market is because there are no higher level managers above you that will want to sell of their rubbish players to you and even if they do, they are older players that are not needed by the token buyers and often result in bidding wars!

3.Time Zones - Daily Maintenance
    Time Zone Converter

-----------
    I used some questions from July Fourth's post! Check out the post here
    Credits: July Fourth
    -----------
    Last edited by Petrov2g; 10-23-2016 at 01:43 AM. Reason: More details
    BeckStar likes this.

Doesn't work for me. I have been looking into it for over an hour now.
    There are just 3 star players for the next 2 hours

Hmmmm, maybe try to reset the game 2 or 3 times
    Last edited by Petrov2g; 10-19-2016 at 08:55 AM.

Beginner Tutorial: Squad Developmen | Top Eleven 2017

Hello managers!

Welcome back to another video. Today i will talk about squad development. All you need to know before playing Top Eleven. I decided to make the 5 important things from the Top Eleven Support in one video for beginners!

Last edited by khris; 10-22-2016 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Display video inside the forum.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Hi Petrov2g,
    Nice that there are managers doing videos about Top Eleven, but, to avoid spam and accomplish with the forum rules, any video should be shown inside the forum, not externally redirecting with a link, please.
    Then if people want to subscribe to a channel, they can go, but, can not exist a video with a "clear intentionality of redirection for personal purposes".