Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by besfortvranovci View Post
    You know that i win second leg 0:4 , I probably am the best manager in Top Eleven Be a Football Manager ...
    Attachment 1526Attachment 1527
    Nice to hear that, you was lucky too a bit that he lost a player, what mentality you used?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Main post updated, I changed few things also I added some images to make it easier a big update is on road, stay tune'ed!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Attacking mentality, 3-4-1-2 i was lucky i know that now i need your help or advice how to beat this guy ...

He has 29.5 average quality and i 25.

he is using this formation

4-2-2-2

---ST---ST---
    -AML---------AMR-

------MC--MC-------

DL----DC---DC----DR

And i have this players aviable i dont have tokens to buy for countering this formation thats why i need ur help ...

I wait for ur quick Reply ...

regards.

UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-best11.jpgUNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-tactics.jpg

I would remove 1 DC and add the ML but I don't know their quality...

this is my best 11 , my another ML has 20 of quality u can se in sub ... what should i do ?

Use red arrows on midfielders and AMC, hard attacking mentality, you don't have what to lose...

do u think that this can work ?

men depend for exemple with much stronger team I had problem last game... and few seasons ago I beated full scout in CL final with stupid team and hard attacking, it depend from a game to an other one.

He can give you 5-0 or you can give him 5-0 and nothing will count after that...

i hope so friend .

Man, you have gaps in DMx position. In some matches is the area where you win the game...

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast