Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 341
Like Tree61Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

  1. #331
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by brat02 View Post
    How do I start the first match? I keep going through menus but cannot find Start Match link, please help
    You wait until the scheduled time. This game does everything in its power to put you in competitions against real players, so you must wait until a game is scheduled. It is not like FTS 14 where you can just play whenever you feel like it. (You can manually schedule friendlies by adding friends in Top Eleven, but there's not much reason unless you actually know the person.)
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

    Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

  2. #332
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,907
    Go to Fixtures and you will be able to see date and hour of your games.

    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #333
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9
    Thanks for the guide, seemed helpful enough for me to have a good start.

  4. #334
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Vans View Post
    Thanks for the guide, seemed helpful enough for me to have a good start.
    Is kinda out of database but is good for start also you are welcome, feel free to ask me anything if you need help.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  5. #335
    Dreamer Christian Christiansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    387
    Great Guide Pricop! However I don't need this guide as I have been playing for 12 seasons now... But it is good to have a guide like this for the newbies
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 06-16-2014 at 01:42 PM.




    I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

  6. #336
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Great Guide Pricop! However I don't need this guide as I have been playing for 12 seasons now... But it is good to have a guide like this for the newbies
    This guide is good for the start, until you are making an idea about the game.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 06-17-2014 at 06:54 AM.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #337
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is kinda out of database but is good for start also you are welcome, feel free to ask me anything if you need help.
    Cătălin, what is the outdated information from your tutorial ? ...

    I've created my team using your tutorials (Play as Orlova one and this one) so for the moment I'm playing 3-1-2-2-2 ( 3DC 1DMC 2MC 1AML 1AMR 2ST) ...is this still viable ..because i've lost some games where i was the favorite one

    I also use red arrows for mid + att and blue for defenders and dmc

    If anyone else can provide some tips - here is my actual team: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-pricoplike-team.jpg

  8. #338
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,907
    Quote Originally Posted by never2far View Post
    Cătălin, what is the outdated information from your tutorial ? ...

    I've created my team using your tutorials (Play as Orlova one and this one) so for the moment I'm playing 3-1-2-2-2 ( 3DC 1DMC 2MC 1AML 1AMR 2ST) ...is this still viable ..because i've lost some games where i was the favorite one

    I also use red arrows for mid + att and blue for defenders and dmc

    If anyone else can provide some tips - here is my actual team: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pricoplike-team.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	26752

    Well the game changed, this tutorial have more then 1 year.

    The most important 2 things in the game (imho) are condition and moral, even if you have a lower team quality you can win if you have full moral and condition.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  9. #339
    Newbie Khant FC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    33
    So the best contract is Nordeus? I'm new and I don't know that much yet, Nordeus contract expires tomorrow and should I stay with Nordeus?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  10. #340
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,062
    The best contract will be the one you decide you want.

    The names of the Sponsors vary. I usually go for the log in every day for extra Tokens. The $$ contract is the shorter the contract the better $$.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast