Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by brat02 View Post
    How do I start the first match? I keep going through menus but cannot find Start Match link, please help
    You wait until the scheduled time. This game does everything in its power to put you in competitions against real players, so you must wait until a game is scheduled. It is not like FTS 14 where you can just play whenever you feel like it. (You can manually schedule friendlies by adding friends in Top Eleven, but there's not much reason unless you actually know the person.)
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Go to Fixtures and you will be able to see date and hour of your games.

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks for the guide, seemed helpful enough for me to have a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Vans View Post
    Thanks for the guide, seemed helpful enough for me to have a good start.
    Is kinda out of database but is good for start also you are welcome, feel free to ask me anything if you need help.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Great Guide Pricop! However I don't need this guide as I have been playing for 12 seasons now... But it is good to have a guide like this for the newbies
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 06-16-2014 at 02:42 PM.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Great Guide Pricop! However I don't need this guide as I have been playing for 12 seasons now... But it is good to have a guide like this for the newbies
    This guide is good for the start, until you are making an idea about the game.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 06-17-2014 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is kinda out of database but is good for start also you are welcome, feel free to ask me anything if you need help.
    Cătălin, what is the outdated information from your tutorial ? ...

I've created my team using your tutorials (Play as Orlova one and this one) so for the moment I'm playing 3-1-2-2-2 ( 3DC 1DMC 2MC 1AML 1AMR 2ST) ...is this still viable ..because i've lost some games where i was the favorite one

I also use red arrows for mid + att and blue for defenders and dmc

If anyone else can provide some tips - here is my actual team: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-pricoplike-team.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by never2far View Post
    Cătălin, what is the outdated information from your tutorial ? ...

I've created my team using your tutorials (Play as Orlova one and this one) so for the moment I'm playing 3-1-2-2-2 ( 3DC 1DMC 2MC 1AML 1AMR 2ST) ...is this still viable ..because i've lost some games where i was the favorite one

I also use red arrows for mid + att and blue for defenders and dmc

If anyone else can provide some tips - here is my actual team: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pricoplike-team.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	26752

Well the game changed, this tutorial have more then 1 year.

The most important 2 things in the game (imho) are condition and moral, even if you have a lower team quality you can win if you have full moral and condition.

So the best contract is Nordeus? I'm new and I don't know that much yet, Nordeus contract expires tomorrow and should I stay with Nordeus?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The best contract will be the one you decide you want.

The names of the Sponsors vary. I usually go for the log in every day for extra Tokens. The $$ contract is the shorter the contract the better $$.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast