Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malin Kazakov View Post
    Attachment 11186

ok its my 39 season so far nice trophys i agree with most things u say but the whole game is far to random to have a exact system. As far for winings and trophys back in the days u culd be lvl 8 and play against lvl 22 ( champions and the cup ) now its not like that its a lot easyer but still good work
    39 seasons you are playing for few years, keep playing, you are an old school guy for us.

Thanks for your guide! I certainly going to use it! And i am going to build an u21 facility to get some youth players.

Quote Originally Posted by checko View Post
    Thanks for your guide! I certainly going to use it! And i am going to build an u21 facility to get some youth players.
    You are welcome!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well im only in season 3, joined the league in season 1 nr the end but got promoted.
    Season 2 started slowly but won the last 22 games in a row to be champion, never use the same tactic but normally 4-4-2, change it due to injuries etc.
    Season 3 now and won first 5 league games, 3 in a row in Champs League and in play-offs of cup without defeat even against stronger teams..
    I dont buy tokens etc, just be careful and dont get into bidding wars although once or twice lost 3-4 tokens. Got a young player end of season 2 through the system and paid the 21 tokens, just saved them up, hes banging in the goals and most expensive squad player.

I always try to have my players at 100% condition without using rests, just rotate the squad when playing weaker teams is a good idea imo. Boosters have to be used on occasion but i rarely have them at maximum morale, mostly superb and even very good is enough sometimes.
    Enjoy guys, by the way my team is named Celtic FC !!

in english please.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thank you for replay and like I said, I won't talk about everything only what's important and ofc everyone should have at least 3 defenders and 2 MC but 90% of them have it, this "mistake" with players on sides is very often from what I notice and about transfers like I said, if you don't have to many tokens .. ofc if you have go and bid for each one if you can.

Here is my trophy room and I didn't saw anyone who have better then me so far, I don't have CUP and I won't have it because I didn't have this oportunity and I won't have it till level 15+.

Now can you please post this in english.

goood

http://oi57.tinypic.com/27y4iaa.jpg
    Can you give me a good formation , arrows and advice for this team ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu Hpp View Post
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/27y4iaa.jpg
    Can you give me a good formation , arrows and advice for this team ?
    You should start to sell some of your substitutions (first of all, it's useless to keep so many, for exemple 4 MC's as substitution, keep only 1 or 2)

With your team I would play like this:

GK
    DL(Georgeiv)-DC(Medina)-DR(Goutterbar..)
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AML(Corales) - AMR (Ujiono)
    ST (Fedi) - ST (Ifrim)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

He,

great guide. Although it is now 2 years old, I think I could learn a lot from it. But I have some questions left:

What are emblems and trikots good for ? Why should I spend tokens for it? Is there any benefit in the game?
    You are talking about multiaccounting. What would be the benefit of multi accountig ? I think you can not gain more than 1 booster of each kind once a day, am I right?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetz

Question

How do I start the first match? I keep going through menus but cannot find Start Match link, please help

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast