Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin
    Seatings: it won't help you to much and at the end you will need to pay more and you will wait more time so if you want to upgrade them don't do it, upgrade stadium.
    This is not true. The price is the same, the time is the same, but by upgrading the seatings you can earn some extra moniez every time you've done a seating upgrade by the more visitors you'll gain. So I'd say upgrade the seatings if you're logging in at least once a day. If you're not so active then upgrade the whole stadium at once so to reduce the risk of time spent without building.
    Also by advising people to have multi accounts you should mention that having more than one Facebook account is bannable from Facebook, so if anybody wants to be multiing they shouldn't do it via Facebook.
    Season #7
    League: 5x Champion, 1x Runner Up
    Champion's League: 2x Champion, 2x 3rd
    Cup: nothing to brag about

If u upgrade the seats later on u have to upgrade the stadium so you are losing time and money, like PricopGeorgeCătălin said is better to build a new stadium.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All In F.C. View Post
    This is not true. The price is the same, the time is the same, but by upgrading the seatings you can earn some extra moniez every time you've done a seating upgrade by the more visitors you'll gain. So I'd say upgrade the seatings if you're logging in at least once a day. If you're not so active then upgrade the whole stadium at once so to reduce the risk of time spent without building.
    Also by advising people to have multi accounts you should mention that having more than one Facebook account is bannable from Facebook, so if anybody wants to be multiing they shouldn't do it via Facebook.
    Did you ever test it? Whats the difference then?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Did you ever test it? Whats the difference then?
    Yes, I always upgrade seatings. The whole Stadium takes 16 days to upgrade. Via upgrading seatings you need 5(small)+4(medium)+4(large)+3(next lvl stadium)=16 days, too. Just for example, if the whole stadium upgrade costs 1,3 million, via upgrading seats you'll have to pay 400k(small)+300k(medium)+300k(large)+300k(next lvl stadium)=1,3 million again. Absolutely no difference despite having some extra seats every couple of days if you upgrade seatings. Of course if you can't log in every day by upgrading seatings you may spend more than 16 days, because you may lose a couple of days by not building, so it's not recommended for too passive players.
    Season #7

Quote Originally Posted by All In F.C. View Post
    Yes, I always upgrade seatings. The whole Stadium takes 16 days to upgrade. Via upgrading seatings you need 5(small)+4(medium)+4(large)+3(next lvl stadium)=16 days, too. Just for example, if the whole stadium upgrade costs 1,3 million, via upgrading seats you'll have to pay 400k(small)+300k(medium)+300k(large)+300k(next lvl stadium)=1,3 million again. Absolutely no difference despite having some extra seats every couple of days if you upgrade seatings. Of course if you can't log in every day by upgrading seatings you may spend more than 16 days, because you may lose a couple of days by not building, so it's not recommended for too passive players.
    Then whats the point of upgrade stadium, looks like is useless
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Then whats the point of upgrade stadium, looks like is useless
    Yes, it is.
    Edit: Next time I have to upgrade my stadium, I'll provide you with screenshots to prove my words.
    Last edited by All In F.C.; 02-10-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    Season #7

Are those free-kick taker's order, corn-kick taker' order and others only for internet game because I can't find them from my phone version.

Quote Originally Posted by Vezage View Post
    Are those free-kick taker's order, corn-kick taker' order and others only for internet game because I can't find them from my phone version.
    Can't tell you, I never use it but I think you have this option.

Quote Originally Posted by Vezage View Post
    You can do this from your phone
    Go to your squad and keep sliding the screen along until you reach team mentality etc bottom right of screen it says orders tap on it up comes penalty takers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    You can do this from your phone
    Go to your squad and keep sliding the screen along until you reach team mentality etc bottom right of screen it says orders tap on it up comes penalty takers etc.
    Thank you very much!

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast