Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You can use him where you want :P he have all 3 roles so it dosent metter.
    sorry, i had just edited my post to add another example.....i meant just in comparison between the two players for that position.
    the second example i just edited into my original post is a better example, sorry again

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atimforlife View Post
    read through your guide & picked up a few nice tips, cheers
    you say to use your best players in their position, so am i right in saying you reckon i'd be better playing Mr.Pope in AMC position?
    Attachment 3233
    and in this example, Mr.Kuhl in AML position?
    Attachment 3235
    Use 2,3 games both of them to see how is playing better, even if Pope have a bit better stats I like more Kuhl, he have a very nice SA but don't use him as AML
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

don't use him as AML?? sorry to be a pest but any advice would be appreciated!
    here's my squad ratings by average quality with a team selection chosen purely on 4 highest averaged defenders & 6 highest averaged attacking players apart from one which was a RM that i swapped for CM.
    UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-s1.jpg
    my squad ratings by attacking & defensive qualities...
    UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-s2.jpgUNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-s3.jpg
    and here's the team & formation i was planning to use....
    UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-s4.jpg

Can you post a picture with their quality (general), of all players?
    w-ole likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Can you post a picture with their quality (general), of all players?
    the first pic is their general quality, hi-low....i don't have an option to do it by figures

the list in the first pic reads..ismanto-30, next 11 are rated 29, next 6 are 28 & the last 2 players are rated 27 fella.

does this help?
    UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-s1.jpg

Ok so first of all, I'm warning you, maybe for you it won't work but you can test it, but this is how I would play if I will have that players.

Attacking
    Mixt
    All field
    Normal
    Mixt
    Zonal

Contra attack ON
    OFF SIDE OFF

-----------------------
    TEAM

GK-same like you have now
    Defenders- I can say is ok how you have it now but I would move Odeso on the right side so you will have DC-DC----DR / DMC
    Midfielders - MC's are ok, Hamadou on center and Pope on left
    Strikers - are ok, use 2 like you have now.

So your team would look like that

---------GK-------
    -----DC-DC----DR
    -----MC----MC---
    AML----AMC------
    ----ST----ST------

I know is wierd but is a legit formation and it should work ok, like I said for me it worked so far, I'm always using crazy formations when I'm forced and is working but maybe because I have a very good team (maybe), you can try.

Also you can put Odeso instand of Bendris or what's he's name and where you had Odeso to put Chen, it should be better like that.

Also you can put Odeso instand of Bendris or what's he's name and where you had Odeso to put Chen, it should be better like that.
    i'll see how it goes with your original selection as Bendris has higher defensive ratings than both Obeso & Cheng.....& Obeso has the versatility to allow me to change it without a substitution.
    another thing is though haha.......i've the retun leg of the cup tomorrow against a team 2 levels higher, albeit with only a marginally higher average quality but uses formation that seems "illegal"
    i lost the 1st leg 1-0 away despite more than average possession but the stats showed that i need to change as i never created chances, should i go with our "prototype" or should i combat the oppositions strange formation for this game then try it out?
    here's the stats & opposing formations from the 1st leg today.
    UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-aaa.jpgUNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-aaa2.jpg

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast