Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

Sómeone said that if level up speacial ability till 50/40 at level 3. It will instant increase star, is this possible?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdivi0910 View Post
    Sómeone said that if level up speacial ability till 50/40 at level 3. It will instant increase star, is this possible?
    Hmm I don't think so
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Why are people obsessed with stars, Oh! I know they look pretty.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Tomorrow I intend to train my players till they drop like flies, after the final game that is.
    Won't matter if they all get injured as when the game engine does the end of season maintenance and updates, all players start with a clean sheet.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Academy upgrades.
    For the newbies.
    Plan when you make your U21 upgrade, it takes 28 days from completion of the upgrade to provide two players.
    The players will be 18yo, so plan your upgrade so that the players join you at the earliest the first day of the following season to the start of your upgrade.
    Why?.
    Simple!, if your player arrives at the end of the season in just a few days he will be 19yo and his whole development with have lost a full season, he will never catch that season up without buying skill points.
    The same applies to further upgrades to the youth system, the upgrade takes the same time but your second upgrade will see the players arrive a few days earlier in 24 days.
    If you have not upgraded your academy directly as the previous one supplied the players any players already being developed will be binned when you start the next upgrade, so always check before you start the upgrade.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Tomorrow I intend to train my players till they drop like flies, after the final game that is.
    Won't matter if they all get injured as when the game engine does the end of season maintenance and updates, all players start with a clean sheet.
    That means all my injured players won't be injured after the maintenance later?
    When and how long is the maintenance going to be exactly? xD

Time, depends on your time zone, most are done between 1am and 3am.
    The end of season may take a little longer, but I'd imagine by 6am you would be back on your own sever, with all updates in place.

Already started on the reserve, all asking why are we doing pre-season before the end of the current, working off all the champers boys!

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Mega fail, after the update only bookings are removed, I was sure last season all started with 70% condition, must have been coincidence. Luckily my cup game is not until 22.45 so we should be cooking on gas by then.
    Injured players remain injured, I picked a four day one up in the last match.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Apprentice
    No problem for me, though, as I replaced my whole squad.
    God Bless!

Plz help me use Auto sub :
    - Fwd : st
    - Mid : mc
    - Wig : mr,ml or dr dl ????
    - Def : dc
    - Gk : gk

- Last game, I place 2 MC in Mid, and MR injured, computer autochange MR by MC, and i lost this game. How can i auto change correct all position ??

Sorry for my English !

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast