Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SenSher0 View Post
    If the defender has blue arrow or the goal keeper has blue arrow what is the meaning of that ? Lol the keeper will enter the net .
    And what is the importance of the arrows ??
    It's mean that they will be more active in defence but at the same time, they won't be so active in attack
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hi pricop.! How to you will orders if your formation is 4-5-1 v style & 4-4-2 classic ? (about arrows & tactics)

can you guide to me?

Thanks you

(sorry about my english skill,i hope you understand)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It's mean that they will be more active in defence but at the same time, they won't be so active in attack
    Do you usually put blue arrows on your defenders or goalkeeper, and red on your striker, to good effect? There are some that say if you put a red arrow on a DL, he will play as a DML when you attack, so lately I haven't been putting blue arrows on my defenders and goalkeeper, and no red arrows on my strikers, and I'm getting pretty good results.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Do you usually put blue arrows on your defenders or goalkeeper, and red on your striker, to good effect? There are some that say if you put a red arrow on a DL, he will play as a DML when you attack, so lately I haven't been putting blue arrows on my defenders and goalkeeper, and no red arrows on my strikers, and I'm getting pretty good results.
    IMO, I think arrows should be used for less productiv and weak players(low quality) but now depend.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by wanboo237 View Post
    Hi pricop.! How to you will orders if your formation is 4-5-1 v style & 4-4-2 classic ? (about arrows & tactics)

can you guide to me?

Thanks you

(sorry about my english skill,i hope you understand)
    On 4-4-2, you can use blue on defenders and red on midfielders or strikers.

On 4-5-1 v style, I played with blue on def and red on rest + DMC

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    IMO, I think arrows should be used for less productiv and weak players(low quality) but now depend.
    You didn't really answer my question, though. I just want to know whether it's okay to put red arrows on your strikers, and blue on your defenders and goalkeepers. My understanding of arrows used to be that players moved in the direction of the arrows when attacking or defending, so there's really nowhere for the goalkeeper and defenders to go on defence, nor the striker on attack.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Hello all

On 30th of november you wrote something about the formation, and upload this picture

UNOFFICIAL: Successful Manager - GUIDE (PGCătălin)-poza2.jpg

And then, if I read it ok, u said u changed the formation, thats true?

why? only for fun? xD

the formation in the picture is not good anymore?

(sry for my English)

I've been experimenting a little with arrows.

First defenders.
    Previously only ever put down arrows on the centre DC of three, to act as a sweeper against two strikers, or up arrows on DL/DR when playing the V formation.

For the last few days I've put them on all three, with different mentality settings and counter options.
    When used with defensive mentality no counter they definitely do not venture to far up field, which is what you want.
    In attacking mentality with off side on they moved forward but seem to drop to deep when out of possession, my MF and DM's seem to be doing far more tackling which IMO accounted for 4 bookings in two games.
    In normal with no off side and no counter they were all over the place scoring from open play.

So while I'm still not 100% that arrows do a great deal I will persist wit the trials, the same goes for AM's and ST I'm not convinced they do a great deal.

My reasoning is that you cannot rely on the game engine to be giving a true picture of where players are and what they are actually doing.
    There's is only one constant on Tll, inconsistency! there lies the problem, utter confusion.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Hey, i'm new at this game, but played a Kind of simular game before(hattrick) are The game working allmost In The same way?
    And does i loose to mutch midtfield if i play 2 dmc instead of cm players?
    Last question: how mutch skill will a player loose if he is LM and i use him at cm instead?
    Realy hope for som fast answer, cs i'm i. The semi final of The cup and i'm dont Get all yet.
    Thanks, In front
    Nesttun

Hello,
    It's my formation :
    DL - DC - DC - DR
    MC - MC - MC
    AMC
    ST-ST

it's illégal formation ?
    If i put ML-MC-MR ? it's better ?

(sorry for my english)

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast