Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    In your threads, administrating things up!

Post [Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven

Hey Managers,

So, for the longest time I've been thinking of taking the time to explain what's this whole thing about Account Linking and any details about the function. And now is that time!

Let's get started!

[Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-banner-top-2.jpg

I. Why should I link my Top 11 account?

• Is it mandatory?
      No it's not. But it offers increased accessibility and it strengthens the safety of your account.
    • The Benefit
      You will be able to access your account on additional platforms (Mobile: Android & iOS devices / Web: Topeleven.com & Facebook.com).
    • About Facebook-linked accounts
      If you have no access to your FB account you won't be able to access your Top 11 account as well, neither on the Web nor on the Mobile platforms. But if you've previously linked your Top 11 acc with either G+ or Game Center as well, you'll be able to continue to access your account and play.
    • About Guest accounts
      Guest account data is saved on your device's IMEI. This means that you can play Top Eleven without hindrance but if something happens to the device, something irreversible (terminal damage, get's stolen, etc), you will lose your account as there is no way to access it on another platform (Mobile or Web).

Now, to prevent that from happening, we've implemented several ways to link your account data and have it accessible on other platforms.
    Those are the following:
    [Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-fb-icon-28x28.png Link with a Facebook profile - The only cross-platform compatible social network, i.e. Both Web and Mobile.
    [Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-g-icon-28x28.png Link with a G+ (Google Plus) account - Exclusive for the Android platform and not accessible via Web.
    [Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-game-center-icon-28x28.png Link with an Apple "Game Center" account - Exclusive for the Apple (iOS devices) platform and not accessible via Web

II. How to link my Top 11 account?

Note: Acc linking is done only through a mobile device.

Procedure.
    1) First, make sure you've logged in / created an account in your device's Facebook, G+ or Game Center app. (I will explain where you can find Game Center on OS 10, further below)
    2) Start Top 11
    3) Go to the Options menu and swipe left so the Accounts panel will show up.

[Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-going-settings-final.jpg

4) Here you'll see the available account-link options as well as your User ID. Jeeves - Support agents often ask for this ID so it's good to know where the bugger is!
    Tap the "Connect" button on your chosen Social network, and you're done!

[Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-accounts-tab-final.png

Once the Top Eleven account has been linked to either (or all) of the above, you will be able to access it on other devices/platforms.
    Jeeves: Exceptions may apply, as I've previously explained for each option.

CAUTION!

Facebook linking
    This action is permanent. You can't unlink your account from FB after the fact.
    Note: Your Facebook name will become your in-game name and the Facebook picture will be displayed in your Club profile.
    Game Center & Google+ linking
    Unless your account is also linked to a Facebook profile, linking to GC and G+ is permanent as well. You will see a "Disconnect" button for these networks only if your acc is linked to FB as well.

III. Creating a new account | Login/Logout of Top 11

Whether you're going to establish your first Top 11 account or you've been playing on the Web and want to go mobile or want to benefit from linking your account, you will most likely be greeted by the Log-in Screen the first time you install Top 11 on your device.

[Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-log-screen-android-cropped.jpg

Logging in to the game | Creating your account
    As you can see, there are at least 3 options to log in to the game:
    1. Play via FB:
    - If the FB acc on the device has a Top 11 acc linked to it, you will simply login.
    - If not, you will be asked to create a new Top 11 acc. That acc will linked to the current FB acc on the device.
    2. Play via Google+ / Game Center:
    - If the G+ acc on the device has a Top 11 acc linked to it, you will simply login.
    - If not, you will be asked to create a new Top 11 acc. That acc will be linked to the current G+ acc on the device.
    3. Play via a Guest account
    - You only need to create the Guest acc once. Then you will simply log in to it by tapping the button.
    - To free up space for a new Guest acc you have to link the current Guest acc to any of the social networks.

Jeeves: Btw, sometimes when you reset your device or reinstall the game or otherwise, instead of automatically being logged in after you chose the FB option, you might be asked to create a new account. If you are sure that you do have an account, just tap the "I already have a Club" button.
    [Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-i-already-have-club-button.png

Logging out of the game
    To log out simply go to "Options" then scroll to the bottom of the menu and you'll find the "Logout" button. Simple.

[Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-logout-button.jpg

IV. Remember!

• I already play Top 11 on a browser
      If you've created your Top 11 account through TopEleven.com or Facebook, the acc is, naturally, already linked to Facebook.
      To go mobile you simply have to install Top 11 on your device, and login the same Facebook profile you use to access the game via a browser. Open Top 11 and chose the FB login option.
    • How many Top 11 accounts can I link to my social profiles?
      Each social network profile can hold only one unique Top 11 game account. You can have the Top 11 acc linked with all of them at once though.
    • Where is the Game Center app?
      If your iOS mobile device is running on OS 10 or later you have most likely noticed that there is no Game Center app, right? Well don't worry! Game Center is now an integrated service rather than an app. To log in your Game Center account or create a new one you simply have to go in to your device's "Settings" then scroll down till you find the Game Center service, select it and you'll enter the menu.

[Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-banner-bottom-2.jpg

Well that's about it. I know it's a bit of a long read but all you need to know is there.

And as I always like to do I wish you all luck in the competitions!
    khris, Nick Lizas, Jult52 and 6 others like this.

Famous
    Help.
    I don't know how I've managed to do this but logging on to Top Eleven through my phone this morning whilst out of wifi coverage I've created a new account.
    I was given the options of logging on through Facebook, Google or play as guest. I've hit play as guest as I didn't have either a google account or Facebook installed on my phone. Hence the new team I suppose.
    Now on my iPad I can still access my original team. I suppose because it's linked to Facebook.
    On my phone when I open Top Eleven I'm given the new team. This new team I've justed linked to a Google account. I'd really like to play 2 teams.
    Question. If, on my phone I now open Top Eleven through Facebook (which I've now reinstalled) will I access my original team? And will I still be able to access my new team by simply touching the Top Eleven App icon on my phone?
    My worry is that if I log on through Facebook I'll no longer be able to access both teams.
    Confused?
    I am.
    Help.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ι think a good move is to create another fb account and connect your "guest" team to that.
    Then you can choose which of those two fb accounts you will log in every time.
    I can switch fb or g accounts every time I log out -in again.
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Hi Jeeves I lost the username of the Google account linked to my team and I was unable to retrieve the account from Google support. I contacted top eleven support and they told me that they don't have access to d Google account username I linked to my team. Luckily for me my team was also llinked to Facebook so I continued with Facebook, but last season my Facebook account was banned for about 3 days so I was unable to login to top eleven and that cost me the champions league.

So I contacted top eleven support this time asking them to unlink the Google account connected to my team I wrote to top eleven support using 2 different accounts d first one said that I can't unlink the account, the other said I should go to settings. However I'm unable to add another account, my Google connection shows as 'session expired ' and then when I click connect and choose a fresh gmail account that I haven't used for another team, it tells me error in connection. I don't know if I'm to first disconnect d old gmail account bcus I can't see a disconnect button.

I anticipate ur reply thanks.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-28-2017 at 08:56 PM.
    The Best of the Best

Hi there, any chance we can link our G+ profile picture (not googleplay) or is it just a Facebook thing ?

no, google this

how to add a picture to my google profile

Apprentice
    Hello,
    Nordeus!
    According to account linking;

1. Please be advised that:
    There must be a 'confirmation prompt (or) confirm by password (or) anti-robot question (or) some other ways that the player really want to link (or) give access to his/her own personel account (or) personel privacy (or) stored properties on his/her own device/computer.

2. Please be reminded that:
    Accessing/violation/intrusion of someone's personal privacy (and/or) digital stored properties on his/her digital devices without the permission/agreement of owner is the kind breaching of security (or) hacking (or) phishing (or) breaking of IT Law...

3. Please be warned that:
    This kind of act (or) created digital program/software/app is illegal by Social Media Privacy Law, Electronic Communications Privacy Act [ECPA], Stored Communications Act [SCA], etc...

Hope it helps!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgji View Post
    *snip
    Thanks Belgji, I'll forward your words here.
    Belgji likes this.

Hi Jeeves
    When I send my gifts from friends back, I have this mask (for those who aren't in the same server).
    Even if I tab the option "not to be asked again", still have this.
    Some times, I don't have it. Don't know why.
    Any ideas ? is there something in the settings to avoid this ?
    It's annoying you know

[Official] How To: Account linking in Top Eleven-fb.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast