Quote Originally Posted by Balon11 View Post
Well, lack of aggression may cause a crucial mistake by a defensive player at the end of match. I experienced this situation in past seasons. Especially, in the past season, my goalkeeper conceded many last minute goals come from high-distance shots, corners, free-kicks etc. This situation led me be eliminated at final matches of Cup and Super League at the past season.

While focusing on details, I found a common point on my defenders(including DMC) that is low-ability of aggression. The overall was about %80(I generally face with teams which have 100-120 overall quality). This could make sense despite that my defenders had elite defensive attributes and fitness ability. Well, I don't know how I can relate the aggression with conceding last minute goals, but they seem related.

Now, I'm trying to rebuild the training of my defenders that gives priority to increase their aggression ability. For now, 4th day of the season, there is no significant mistake by my players.
Aggression – Determines how much a player asserts himself on the pitch. Does not necessarily raise the chance of fouls or injuries.

Here the explanation of all skills, in the old wiki.

Tackling – Determines how well a player is capable of executing a successful tackle on an opponent without committing a foul or injury.
Marking – Determines how well a player can mark an opponent and how well he can use zonal marking.
Positioning – Determines how well a player positions himself to deal with attacking threats.
Heading – Determines how well a player is capable of heading the ball towards his target.
Handling – Determines how well a player is able to keep the ball when tackled.

Passing – Determines how accurately a player can pass the ball.
Dribbling – Determines how well a player can control the ball when running with it.
Crossing – Determines how well a player is capable of placing a well-aimed cross at the right time.
Shooting - Determines how well a player is capable of placing a strong, good shot.
Finishing – Determines how well a player is capable of reacting quickly and adapting to any offensive situation.

Fitness – Determines how hard your player can exert himself on the pitch.
Strength – Determines how well a player is able to exert his physical force onto an opponent in order to hold them off, win tackles and aerial balls, etc.
Aggression – Determines how much a player asserts himself on the pitch. Does not necessarily raise the chance of fouls or injuries.
Speed - Determines the player's speed on the pitch. A player moves faster without a ball than with it.
Creativity – Determines how many opportunities a player will find to use his other abilities.