Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 4-5-1 V orders

Post 4-5-1 V orders

Can u guys please give me orders for the 4-5-1 v formation it would highly appreciated. And thanks in advance.

Famous
    I'm using it with down arrows to both DC, sometimes to DMC. Up arrows to both AM and 1 MC. Normal/down flanks/mixed passing/counter on/low/normal/zonal/off. May switch to defensive or pressing at some point depending on score and/or oppo.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I'm using it with down arrows to both DC, sometimes to DMC. Up arrows to both AM and 1 MC. Normal/down flanks/mixed passing/counter on/low/normal/zonal/off. May switch to defensive or pressing at some point depending on score and/or oppo.
    Thanks. My problem with the formation is that my players have sooooo many shots on target but no goals just look at this :4-5-1 V orders-wshots.jpg4-5-1 V orders-shots.jpg

Famous
    Well, your tactic is one thing. Your oppo's is another and we have not started talking about teams quality... The second result looks unfair for you but the 1st one is pure logic. 4-5-1V is a defensive tactic and you do not expect scoring like mad with that. On top of that, it's good against a lot of formations but it's not a Swiss knife: you must try and find something else in some cases.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, your tactic is one thing. Your oppo's is another and we have not started talking about teams quality... The second result looks unfair for you but the 1st one is pure logic. 4-5-1V is a defensive tactic and you do not expect scoring like mad with that. On top of that, it's good against a lot of formations but it's not a Swiss knife: you must try and find something else in some cases.
    Well, I've done some research and most people don't people put attacking as mentality. And I think I found the problem with my shots on target thing. I have an insanely stupid striker. His defense stats are out of this world better than most of my defenders ( who are mostly five stars ) but his attacking stats are hot garbage, worst than most of my defenders, his finishing is 60% and and shooting 50%. That's what I call a rip off.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Haitoreas View Post
    Well, I've done some research and most people don't people put attacking as mentality. And I think I found the problem with my shots on target thing. I have an insanely stupid striker. His defense stats are out of this world better than most of my defenders ( who are mostly five stars ) but his attacking stats are hot garbage, worst than most of my defenders, his finishing is 60% and and shooting 50%. That's what I call a rip off.
    Dang, that stinks about that striker. I agree with you about 4-5-1v being used mostly as a defensive tactic. I think Gizzmo's proposed are a very good one. I pretty much do the same, but use a defense mentality, but am going to experiment w/ normal mentality instead more often now. I'm really intrigued

In regards to the attacking V, although being rare it can be effective. It's basically a short passing game, designed to breakdown the formations of managers that are parking the bus. It goes something like normal/attacking, flanks, short, no counter, low press, normal, m2m, off.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-26-2017 at 10:09 PM.
    gizzmo likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Apprentice
    I have won my first treple using 4-1-2-2-1 V with hard attack, also not losing at the league. So basically if you know how to use this formation, your results will be satisfy.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    I have won my first treple using 4-1-2-2-1 V with hard attack, also not losing at the league. So basically if you know how to use this formation, your results will be satisfy.
    What orders and arrows did u use when u played using hard attack?
    The Best of the Best

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    What orders and arrows did u use when u played using hard attack?
    Hard Attack-dbf-short-on-low-normal-zonal (mtm with better teams)-on

For my team this was working, even when I was playing with stronger opponent this was working, but everything ends... after 3 loses in a row.
    At that time I was having good Wingers and ST with great statistic (almost 1 goal per match).
    Spartan117 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Dang, that stinks about that striker. I agree with you about 4-5-1v being used mostly as a defensive tactic. I think Gizzmo's proposed are a very good one. I pretty much do the same, but use a defense mentality, but am going to experiment w/ normal mentality instead more often now. I'm really intrigued

In regards to the attacking V, although being rare it can be effective. It's basically a short passing game, designed to breakdown the formations of managers that are parking the bus. It goes something like normal/attacking, flanks, short, no counter, low press, normal, m2m, off.
    Thanks, but i think I might have found the most overpowered formation in this game. Just look at my last fixtures :
    4-5-1 V orders-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-29-22-58-57.jpg
    4-5-1 V orders-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-29-22-59-32.jpg
    I have been absolutely unstoppable with nothing but 6-0 wins over everybody, WITH A DEFENSIVE MENTALITY AND ONE STRIKER. In 7 games my AMC has 15 goals, that's some kind of world record. Here's the formation
    4-5-1 V orders-screenshot-apps.facebook.com-2017-07-29-23-02-40.jpg
    The best result was a cup match against some guner FC, he an insane team, I was thinking of at least getting a negative draw, but I managed, and remember with a defensive mentality to get 4-0 against him. I kind of underestimated him in the second leg where he broke my win streak but at least it was a draw, but he needed 5-0 to get through, and there is no way he anyone is getting past that defense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast