Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Jack9
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: The 1950s 4-2-4 Formation Works!!!

The 1950s 4-2-4 Formation Works!!!

In Top Eleven i play with a 4-2-3-1 formation all of them are around 6 Stars. Then i versed an opponent with 4.5 Stars with very fast players and he is Using a 4-2-4 Formation. I knew then i was going to win by a big margin of 7-0 in the Champions League then after the game he beat me 4-0 with me having the 5% advantage in supporters.

I was shocked then i tried it myself to test it out and i won 6 games in a row with the 4-2-4 Formation. I beat teams in Cold Blood

To make it work you need Counter-Attacks with Long Passes and a very fast team with Man-Marking. The use of this formation is for a very Strong Attack and Defense but a weak 2 man midfield but with the counter-attack and long passes it fixes the problem. I'm interested to hear your thoughts

AML-ST--ST-AMR

-----MC--MC-----

-DL-DC--DC-DR-
    Last edited by Jack9; 08-19-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    MikeyPosh and T.R.K like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack9 View Post
    In Top Eleven i play with a 4-2-3-1 formation all of them are around 6 Stars. Then i versed an opponent with 4.5 Stars with very fast players and he is Using a 4-2-4 Formation. I knew then i was going to win by a big margin of 7-0 in the Champions League then after the game he beat me 4-0 with me having the 5% advantage in supporters.

I was shocked then i tried it myself to test it out and i won 6 games in a row with the 4-2-4 Formation. I beat teams in Cold Blood

To make it work you need Counter-Attacks with Long Passes and a very fast team with Man-Marking. The use of this formation is for a very Strong Attack and Defense but a weak 2 man midfield but with the counter-attack and long passes it fixes the problem. I'm interested to hear your thoughts

AML-ST--ST-AMR

-----MC--MC-----

-DL-DC--DC-DR-
    If you play with ST's, is not a 4-2-4, is a 4-2-2W-2

AML and AMR Represent either left or right wings in soccer there is nothing higher than each wing. But in this game you can't put Wings in line with Strikers

Rookie
    I gave this a go, and got destroyed Hahaha
    Last edited by MikeyPosh; 08-21-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Pro
    I just got my ass kicked with this formation, I'm too embarrassed to say the score
    The Best of the Best

4-2-2-2 hexagon week against:
    4-1-4-1, 4-5-1v, 4-4-2 or 3-4-1-2
    I always use my 4-1-4-1 against that hexagon.

Addicted
    the old formation unfortunately doesn't let us do that...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk