Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Formations after UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    The results were astonishing, especially in asso games.
    Did you notice any strange results in asso matches?
    My association, since the new update, is like the following: or we win 36-0 or we lose 0-36. And all matches are like 4-0 5-0 5-1. Seems that who has more managers online during the match is winning ;O

Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    Did you notice any strange results in asso matches?
    My association, since the new update, is like the following: or we win 36-0 or we lose 0-36. And all matches are like 4-0 5-0 5-1. Seems that who has more managers online during the match is winning ;O
    No, I haven't. Some games are hard, some are easy, sometimes they manage to save the situation, sometimes we do. Same as always I'd say.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I have no idea tbh. It is possible to say if he plays defensive though, so I just assume that it goes with counter-attacks. I usually choose tactics using this rock-paper-scissors system: Attack > Possession > Defence > Attack... It is not a science, I have no idea if it's right or not. There are too many other factors in play.
    As for High pressing and m2m, I just don't care when I choose my passing. If I have low % of completed passes or need def/possession, I set Short. If I have high % or need attack, I set Long. After that I just watch how the new orders change the statistics (passes, shots) and react accordingly.

If I have better stats, I do nothing. Even if I'm attacking and leading, and current score suits me just fine. Do not fix what's not broken. Many times I switched from attacking tactics to defending, and everything went to hell. It looks like my attackers keep their team occupied, and if I reduce my attacking efforts, that lets them to play the game as they want it.
    Or maybe this is just my delusions.
    Same like toxcatl, if i have a better stats, i do nothing
    in live match, i just watch the progress of ball poss %, pass %, and my player rating..

This season, i often use 451v, with same pattern like :
    - When attacking : flanks, short, off counter (on if opp is better), high, normal tackle, zonal, no offside trap
    - normal/def : mixed, mixed, on counter, low (high if opp is better), normal tackle, zonal, no offside trap.

This works well in my situation so far (2nd in League, Cup semifinal, CL quarter final)
    But im a newbie (3rd season) with less experience, just wanna share my thought..

Also, i found a little glitch once :
    I loss 1 match in my league (13-1-1), and on that match, everything seems so wrong; where the opp shake my net 3 times in a row, 1 before the end of 1st half, 2 goals early on the 2nd half (the match seems faster than before : opp goal - end of 1st half - kick off - opp goal - kick off - opp goal again)..
    the 'weirdest' is : my opp player get red card, but still do 2 assists after he was sent off.. it was so weird

Formations after UPDATE-screenshot_20171121-145356.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345