Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Win against 4-1-1-2w-2

Quote Originally Posted by rault View Post
    I thought that the mutant trick was solved, but it seems not. Any suggestions what I should try to play in the home match to win this game. I really want to teach him a lesson and destroy the trebles he is doing by ruining his cup path.
    if i not mistaken they just allow 400% maximum ability to solve this issue,

anyway i don't know how exactly to beat those mutant because i never faced them before, maybe you have to be batman to beat mutant.. lol

you did right on the tactic because you got balance statistic even facing higher quality player than yours.

recently this game also seems depends more on player quality to determine the result. maybe the % is like this

Player quality - 80%
    Tactic - 10%
    Troll result - 10%

there is some logic that they want you to finish up the rest pack train hard your players or using much of token to get better player
    Last edited by adifairus; 12-14-2017 at 01:59 PM.

340%, not 400%
    adifairus likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    340%, not 400%
    thanks mate

Oh well. Seems like the only way to kick the but out of it during my home match is to boost some players fast with rests.

Anyway, if you guys have a formation suggestion and orders to use I'll be glad to hear them.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i will explain the defending tactic all about. but this might be true before the 2018 version update, after that im not sure whether it still work same way.

pressing:

low - your player will only press the opponent when they enter your half zone field.

high - all your player will press the opponent everywhere in the field. the striker also might press the oponent defender.

marking :

zonal - any opponent will be marked when they enter your player zone.

man to man - your player will choose single opponent to mark, they dont help each other. its good if all your defender is as strong as the hulk. and got higher marking, strenght, speed, ah everything main defending ability higher

tackling :
    easy - your player dont really do the tackling, just blocking
    hard - they do whatever it takes to stop the opponent. hard tackling only effective if your defender got high tackling ability, high tackling ability means the cleaner the tackling he will do.

so if you play high press with hard tackling, your striker will also do the tackling and end up booking because he got low tackling ability.

offside trap ;

the more defender you use, the more difficult to execute offside trap

opponent AMC is dificult to be caught offside

opponent with 2 ST is easy to be caught offside.

So, please make your right defending tactic depends on your opponent
    I really like the way you explained those. Can you give some suggestions and notes on the attack side as well?

Especially interested in the synergies between different stats. Like for example:

1. How is Attacking mentality working with Counter attacks?
    2. How about mixed passes vs short or long? When to use those?

Thanks

No one knows how do they work exactly. What adifairus has written is right, but it's more like an artistic representation of the game mechanics.

Read carefully the descriptions in the game. All the rest is speculations, and you should always take it with a grain of salt.

Short passes increase possession and % of completed passes, but reduce attacking efforts. Long passes do the otherwise.
    Force counter-attacks reduce possession, but increase the probability of counter-attack.
    High pressing "improves the defending efforts", but increases condition loss by 30-35%.
    Man-to-man does the same on paper as High pressing ("gives you a defensive boost"), but works somehow differently. I don't know synergies, though I have some suspicions. You also need numerical advantage over opponent's attack.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-15-2017 at 05:32 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12