Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players

Why is it impossible to add a "button" that would block the gain of experience if the player is on the list for negotiations. They are removed from the list if they receive a "star", but why not added if they are trained to x9 after the start of negotiations. Stupid.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

Apprentice
    I have two questions:

How do you get your players in the negotiations window? Is it just random or is there a way to get your players in there more?

Also do players you get in negotiations decrease 20 percent the next year like all the others do?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    I have two questions:

How do you get your players in the negotiations window? Is it just random or is there a way to get your players in there more?

Also do players you get in negotiations decrease 20 percent the next year like all the others do?

Players closest to gaining a star get on the list. So if you can get your players within 1-2 attribute/skill points from gaining a star, good chance they will be on the list to some players in your server. I have had players as far as 4 skill points from gaining a star get auto bids so it might also be affected by demand and supply.

Yes if promoted, nego players will lose a star

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Players closest to gaining a star get on the list. So if you can get your players within 1-2 attribute/skill points from gaining a star, good chance they will be on the list to some players in your server. I have had players as far as 4 skill points from gaining a star get auto bids so it might also be affected by demand and supply.

Yes if promoted, nego players will lose a star
    Oh cool. How do you know things like that lol? Is there a guide from nordeus or you just figure it out on your own. Because I'm also having tough time figuring out who and what to train and stuff too. I looked at the training thread but it is so confusing to me

When does the negotiation start to work? When the player has x8.5-x9.4 or only x9-x9.4? Or maybe x9-x9.9 at all? Does rounding affect the player getting into the negotiation window? An idiotic and inconvenient system.I have 5 players x9 and no offers to buy. Or is it just that negotiation is dead and useless and nobody is using it?
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.

My daugther and I play this game several months now. She plays it on her tablet, I play on my phone.
    We hoped that we'll sell each other players when we get to lvl 4, we even counted on that in fact, so we were developing our teams so we can help each other.
    But now when we're on level 4, I can't buy any of her players, and vice versa.
    She has some players that are on 79%, 99%, and wonder - wonder, I have some to.
    We are both lvl 4, players we want to sell aren't playing, are in substitutes, less than 5 stars, more than 3 stars.
    No dice.
    We are friends, we play against each other in friendlies, we are in the same association, the whole package, but can I sell her a player?
    Nope.
    Can she sell me a player? Nope.
    Well maybe our servers are on the other side of the planet, besides the fact we're playing in the same household, on same wifi network. Yeas, it can happen, thank you very much for yet another small dissapoitment nordius.
    All the best, thanks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345