Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players

When a manager promotes to level 4 unlocks negotiations.
    That means when a player has quality that ends to _9, close to the next star, is in the nego list, visible from other managers who are in the same server (that’s a rule) and near levels.
    So we can have offers for players with quality 19, 39, 59, 79, 99, 119, 139, 159, 179 or higher/lower “hidden” qualities.
    For example when we have a low q player for many seasons, his q isn’t 1*/19% but lower.

What we want mostly, is to sell players lower than 99 as we don’t use them in our games and get some tokens from them.
    So a new manager lv4 it’s hard to sell a player because his 59-79% players are not visible from lower levels and his players with 99% - 119% are useful for the team (unless for some reason he wants to sell them).
    But he can buy players from higher levels.

Sometimes, when the list doesn’t have enough 99% players, there are also 98% or even 97% players. So don’t be surprised if you see an offer coming for a player you have with 77%.

Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-nik-agriodimos-st-0t-38%25.jpg

When we go in the list, we can see a column with the min tokens we must offer for a player.
    Those tokens are a “tax” and goes only to the game .
    None of them goes to the other manager so your offer starts from 0.
    Don’t do that.
    The other manager not gonna like it and possibly will hold your tokens without any response.
    He gets no token and the money are less than selling the player in the market.
    In the old times, this had some meaning because it was hard to sell a mediocre player (specially after the middle of the season) but now every player you sell, a bot team buys him.
    So there is no reason to accept a 0 offer (except from mistake).

If you want a make an offer without spending a lot of tokens, start with a couple of tokens so the other manager see that you are serious and maybe he can put the price he wants.

Of course the other manager (the seller) can have a bigger offer than your 2 tokens and sell his player without bothering to negotiate for more.

If you have an offer, you can increase to the amount of tokens you want, moving the bar down right.
    But you must do that wisely considering if your player is worthy for the tokens you ask.
    Will you give those tokens as a buyer ?

The total amount you give for an offer is the tax + the tokens for the seller X2 because here is the second tax for the game.
    If we want to offer 5 tokens for the other manager, the total amount is 8 (first) tokens +5 +5=18 tokens.
    Those tokens the game holds for 24h till the offer expires.

In an offer you made, you can increase the amount if you want – for example 5>7, so 8+7+7=22 but in this case, the game takes as tax from you 1 token even if the other seller rejects your offer, so I don’t recommend to do that.
    Start with a reasonable price of tokens and wait some reply from the seller.
    Many times the seller isn’t active or not interesting to sell his player so you ‘re gonna loose your token with no reason.

If the seller replies to your offer asking for more, you ‘ll have a message when you log in.
    Then you ‘ll go in nego player , down in the bar and move it to the right, increasing the tokens, till you ‘ll see the button – “Buy now”.
    Keep in mind that also the 2nd tax gonna increase giving a new total amount.

I offered 5 tokens, he asked for 15. No way, he is to old. I refused.
    Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-buy-now-2.jpg

* he asked one more token so I gave it
    Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-buy-now.jpg

I offered 6 tokens. He asked for 10 (totally 30 tokens cost for me).
    I accept. A player like him costs 40-50 tokens in auctions the first day of the season.
    Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-gulit-10-t.jpg

The good part in negotiations is that if you spend the same tokens with an auction, the game’s tax doesn’t increase the money of the player as like bidding.

We cannot see the players we have in nego list.
    If wondering why we do not have any offers, then possibly the players we have aren’t interesting for other managers.
    A player with a single position (DL, MR, AMC), with no special ability and older age would never attract other managers to make an offer as there is at least the minimum tax of 7-8 tokens.

Remember that it’s not only the prerequisite of the lv and server but also the fact that only a smaller group of those managers is able to see your player in the list. There is some rotation too.
    Another manager can see your player in the list today but not in the next 2-3 days and see him again after that.
    Also there are some hidden sub-groups. Meaning that a manager you know with the requirements of LV and server, might not ever seen your players in his nego list.

You cannot change server. Sometimes the game might merge some servers but it's rare.

In negotiations, if you have an offer for your player, you can see the manager’s profile.
    But you can’t see the manager’s profile of player you want to buy from the list.
    A list player can be a 7* for the other team so the other manager isn’t interesting to sell.

The most active period is the beginning of the season where everyone wants to build his team .
    After the middle of the season, things are very calm so only a very special player (2-3 positions, sa, young) can attract some offers.

If you don’t have any offers, you can keep your player for the beginning of the next season.
    Doesn’t matter if you promote a level.
    But you must keep paying his salary or maybe have to renew his contract the next season, giving some extra bonus for this.

For managers who are familiar with the old version, the players there needed 1 sp to the next star so to be in nego list.
    Now it’s ok if someone has _9 quality.
    When we get our player at _9 quality, the better we can do to keep him in nego list is to add an extra position or sa so the gaining goes there and not in quality because after few training or 1-2 games our player gonna move to the next star and be removed from the list.

Things that can spoil his _9 quality are :
    - When he ‘s playing in a match and gets the Man of the match title, he ‘ll get a reward of +4 skills.
    Also remember that if you don’t want your nego player to participate in a match, you must have him in Reserves and not in Substitutions because he can be used as auto-sub of an injured player.

- When he ‘ll get the daily gift sp from our friends.
    In that case, what we can do is to start an auction for our player, open the gift-box from our friend (which will go to another random player) and go immediately to cancel the auction.

- Finally when sometimes a bug of the game, gives in skills gaining instead of sa or position.

Negotiations is a great future of the game but needs a lot of improvement.

If you have any ideas, you can share them here https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ork-again.html
    in a relative thread with many suggestions.

Thanks
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-20-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Trading players – the servers

I see a lot of people who are posting here in the forum or in some TE fb groups (like Noel's United) for players they want to sell through nego.
    As I said above, the conditions are to be in the right lv and the same server.
    There are many servers in TE (don’t know how many exact but there are numbers like 217)so the possibility to be in the same server with a random manager are very few.
    The general rule is that if you see in the profile of an unknown manager (in auctions or support in a a game) the blue button in the upper right corner "add friend", he is in the same server.

But we can organize here in the forum to find the server we are and to make friends from near levels and same server.
    A very easy way to see your server is to download in your phone/tablet a free app from the store – “netstat plus” .
    You open the game, then go to netstat, tab and wait to see the line
    Top Eleven
    88-150-217-38-1935
    38 is my server.

Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-server.jpg

Also you must do that when playing with some older version from 2018 (like the 7.6 ) because in TE 2019, netstat doesn't give that line.

* there was a method (the command netstat) also for pc-browser but it's not reliable at the moment. Usually gives 34 .

Now, you can post bellow, the number of your server and what level you are.
    Also add the current season – this is season 103 of TE, so somebody who ‘ll see your post after 2-3 months, to figure out which is your current level.

If you see a post of a manager with the same server, there are two ways to be friends.

- One is to send with a pm your fb profile and wait for a friend request.

- The other way which is more anonymous if you want to keep some privacy in your fb profile, is to ask or give your asso group.
    It’s better to give the code/ ID too because if your asso has a name like Legends or Squad, there are many groups with those names. Also can be in a foreign language so other manager doesn’t have access to that alphabet.
    The ID of the group is in the overview, click the yellow [i] button.
    So if you have the his group ID, go in your asso, tab the search button (besides the top100), find his profile and tab (the available for same server teams) blue button waiting for his confirmation.
    If you aren't in any asso group. make your own.

This can works too if you have a google account team and not from fb.

But fb friendship has an advantage.
    The chatting. You can use messenger to remind someone that you have an available player and name his token price.

Between friends, there is no need to have a player in -9 quality to give or accept an offer !
    Remember that in the market there are gems (young players 3* or 4*, with good positions or even a sa) which you can buy with very few tokens.
    If you want to buy them for making them 59/79 % q, don’t spend over 3 tokens because you won’t get many good offers for them.

But if you ‘ll find a good young player with 50 or 72 q, you can get him with 1 token and sell him to a friend with 3-4 tokens.

I have a friend two levels bellow and when I find players like this, I sent him a chat/pm and he ‘s buying him with a direct offer.
    I bought him with one token. I pm Jos for this player asking for 3 tokens, he accepted and made a direct offer.
    Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-jos-3t.jpg

So – keep in mind that you want to make friends 1-2-3 levels bellow (to sell players) and 1-2 levels above (to buy from them).
    Avoid players from the same level because you might play in the same competitions next season.

Remember that you can un-friend someone and using the same process as above, make him friend again the first day of the season when the draw of competitions is finished.

• Please don’t reply with quote because they are long posts. If you want to ask something, take that part you didn’t understand.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-23-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Miscellaneous - FAQ

Hello Podrinje here,
    Season 103
    Level 17
    Server 101

Hi,

I'm Level 48 on server number 34 and I'm looking for people 1-3 levels below to sell my players to. Also I'm interested in buying from you if you are on a higher level, especially 18 year old players at the start of the season.

Season 103 - currently offering

Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-screenshot-2018-3-18-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg

And good job niko with this awesome guide!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    You should write the Top Eleven for Dummies. You'd make a fortune. Then Nordeus would change everything and you could spend the next 50 seasons figuring it all out again to write the 2nd volume.
    If I ever meet you @ Nikolgiorgos I'll buy you a beer.
    Great thread!

Famous
    Season 103 - Level 35
    And server 197

Apprentice
    Nice post...but i fear that Negotiations arent working well.

I always buy from the same team every year, but this year i didnt see any of their players on my Negotiations list, even though there were others from different teams at 97 and 98..

i therefore checked his team and there were players at the right 99 level, but whay arent they showing on my list?

Have been "game" friends for several years and have never had this issue before.

I am Level 49 and always have players to sell!

@pleasures
    i therefore checked his team and there were players at the right 99 level, but whay arent they showing on my list?

I wrote about this here
    Remember that it’s not only the prerequisite of the lv and server but also the fact that only a smaller group of those managers is able to see your player in the list. There is some rotation too.
    Another manager can see your player in the list today but not in the next 2-3 days and see him again after that.
    Also there are some hidden sub-groups. Meaning that a manager you know with the requirements of LV and server, might not ever seen your players in his nego list.
    also can change from season to season

Any ideas which app to use on iOS? No app called “netstat plus” available from the Apple Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    You should write the Top Eleven for Dummies.
    yes, they expect everything in the plate - lol

Any ideas which app to use on iOS? No app called “netstat plus” available from the Apple Store.
    you go in the google search, type netstat iOS and voila
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nets...400071873?mt=8

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post

Unfortunately I can't download it on my phone. Cant find it there, even though the link is from the app store.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post

Not working with iOS 11...
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-19-2018 at 09:10 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast