Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey guys, sorry but had to merged and remove some posts.
    Ok what we have so far

- netstat plus is an app that is working for android
    - the netstat doesn't work (so far) for browser. It doesn't give the line 88-150-217- XX - 1935.
    It gives a similar line with the number 34 - which is not correct.
    - the netstat app doesn't exist for iOS and as I can see from google, there isn't any other similar app (so far)

So, for those who are playing in iOS or browser only, what you can do

- Download in your pc an android emulator like the bluestacks
    - Download there, from the the play store the "netstat plus" app and Top Eleven.
    Run TE and netstat and see there your server as the example above.
    It works , I test it

Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-emu-bluestacks.jpg

* Using an emulator is not recommended but you can do it just once, to find your server.

** for some members like @ Neno
    this is not the thread to add friends for support and exchanging gifts.
    It's for managers who want to find others from the same server and trade players with direct nego.
    Knowing the server is a must.
    For adding new friends this is the right thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-2017-a-3.html
    ibangali likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Negotiations is a great future of the game but needs a lot of improvement.
    Indeed.

Every season my academy giving me 2 (some time 3) 0T 2* players, I give them 2 more positions without using any resources, this season I'm assigning SA too, and every season I'm receiving or selling one player, if 20 yo then 3-5T and if 25+ yo then 2T; still some time receive 0T for them and most of the time I decline. btw, those are my reserve players and mostly I use them for 10% bonus.

Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-one-star-players.jpg

οk @ibangali, if you like the idea, add your LV and server.
    Put it here by editing.
    Sorry for the edit but I want to save some space for future posts
    Thanks

Nik

Yes, I do like your idea and that's why I share mine... ; although I don't understand how my post block your future post space.
    anyway, manager and club lvl 17, server don't know
    Thanks
    Last edited by ibangali; 03-20-2018 at 05:08 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Negociations

I will be at Level 4 next season and I'm not manipulating the draw for season 4 league.
    Built my team of 15 players all 18-19 so why should i hack it to pieces end of the season.
    I play to compete if thats against higher or just as good players so be it.

My question is when i reach level 4 i have the new experience of using the negotiation section.
    If I'm not manipulating any draw for the following season is it worth me keeping my players i want to sell till level 4 and add them to the negotiation list?
    or would i get more transfer fees by selling them before season 3 ends?
    players will range from 22-24 years and around 130* quality so after the season ends they be around 110*

Never used it before so im going to have to find something on youtube to find out more but its just a general question to everyone on the forum

Sell or keep for negotiations?

Cheers.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Hi Siddas
    If you don't mind, I merged the threads so any new member to have some clear view about negotiations.
    First I hope you have read this first part (post #1).

So, your players to be in the list, must be 109%, not 110%.
    Then must wait some time to reach 119% but this gonna happen later and you 'll miss the first 3-4 "good" days of the season.
    If you have someone at 109%, yes keep him.

The other thing is how much you need the money to buy new expensive fast trainers.
    But don't have great expectations from offers (about tokens I mean).

And last, a 110% player 22-24 y.o.is very useful for the team.
    Will you find better players ?

Cheers Niko.
    Guess i will have to wait then as i pumped most of mine over ie like 120 or 140.
    I will read this thread through and get the justs of whats going on.
    As of the 110 players yes they will be handy just thought i'd try get my main 15 players all around 18-19-20 years.
    guess I've got some thinking to do.
    At the start of the game i wanted to play the easiest teams possible and just win leagues and cups. but now since I've had 2 good seasons against good competitive active players its more exciting and I'd rather pit my wits against players who are active and playing rather than playing unmanaged teams who i would walk over as i think i would soon get bored and give up.
    titles and cup yes sound good. but, winning them against non managed weak teams doesn't appeal to me any more.
    I'd rather go 10 seasons finishing in the top 4 against active good teams than winning 10 league titles and cups against basically non managed teams.
    where's the fun in that? apart from me saying i won 10 league titles.
    Cheers mate i will read through your thread now Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So, your players to be in the list, must be 109%, not 110%.
    Then must wait some time to reach 119% but this gonna happen later and you 'll miss the first 3-4 "good" days of the season.
    If you have someone at 109%, yes keep him.
    I think you made a mistake here. Players must be 59, 79, 99, 119% and so on. So every 20%, if he is 1% short, he will appear in negotiations.

@Siddas
    It all depends on your money and squad space. If you can afford to pay your players their wage for some additional days and have enough room, you can train them until they appear in negotiations and maybe get some tokens for them (which is a hard thing in the lower levels, but thats another story I guess).

If not, then just sell them. It's not that you miss out on crazy amounts of tokens. I'm happy when I get 5 Token for a player, thats a solid deal already.

I also really like your approach with the competitive experience.
    Siddas likes this.

read again, he said this
    players will range from 22-24 years and around 130* quality so after the season ends they be around 110*
    no nego list for a 110% (unless "around" means 109%)

* if you want @Siddas, post a pic with those players you 're talking about.

Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-leeds1.jpg
    Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-leeds-2.jpg
    Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-leeds3.jpg

I've decided I'm keeping most of them apart from Martyn 116*-Kelly 111*-Berros 110*-Bowyer 125*-McAllister 114*-Saiz 110*
    so i guess some can get to a 9 after a bit. but they will be under 100* so i guess noone will take them in the negotiations with me being only level 4.
    all the 1 star 2 stars are staying as they are my work horses on cheap wages for bonuses everyday.

I was going to sell those above or trade them in negotiations and buy some new 18 year olds in the new season and train them up to take there places.
    i only want 18 main players but I'm trying to buy them with a couple of positions so i can rotate the 18 so all get games and skills as the season goes on.
    Viduka is getting on a bit but he scores for fun so im keeping him but he will be more of a bench player next season as Yeboah time is upon him to fire.
    Last edited by Siddas; 03-29-2018 at 08:02 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Martyn the GK is almost ready for the nego list in new season.
    If you 'll get 5-10 tokens, sell him.
    If you 'll get 2-3 tokens, set the price at 5 and wait.
    Don't buy any other good GK. Get a cheap 28-31 y.o. from the market and keep him on the bench.

Berros is good but needs few days to become 99% and get some offers.
    Don't spend extra greens for this. Just use him and do nrmal training.

The other three also gonna be 99% after Berros, so they 're gonna loose the good first weak but ok,
    they have useful positions and sa and can help in games.

Bowyer needs more time than the three above to become a nego list player with 119%.
    You can sell him now.

Negotiations – Guide – tips – trading players-siddas.jpg
    Siddas and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Cheers Niko.
    Looking forward to seeing this Negotiations page in a few days.
    See what all the craic is about
    Thanks Der_Ryan_M. I think playing games is about being competitive everyone seems to look for the easy way or to cheat in anything they do.
    Play the game i say win lose or draw. but most of all enjoy it.
    winning 25 games drawing 1 every season 6-0 7-0 8-0 is good at the beginning but are you being tested? are you actually enjoying the full benefit of game play?
    Nothing better going into a game with both managers present with equal teams swapping and changing tactics throughout the game that's playing the game to me.
    Atleast if i do win a cup or a league i know I've actually earned it proper.
    That's not a knock to anyone who plays the game different everyone has they way of playing and if they enjoy doing it that way good for them.
    Good luck with ur teams to the end of the season and good luck for next season and thanks.
    nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast