Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Guide by Khris - How to read an scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    It's like "You can read a scenario but i dont say how. But you can

Read the scenario basically means see the live matches and possession bar, and "know how to have the match control, if you don't have it".
    The main idea of this thread was do with all settings the explanation to see when a order is failing -ex- if you set long passing, and you lose continously the ball, means that at this particular match the simulator has chosed the passing options as "important" factor.
    I believe that between all the orders we can chose, some are determinant, some neutral, and some aren't counted (same as if you play without win bonus, without morale, or without condition, in a particular match it can matter,and affect, or do not.

I did time ago a video showing the 5 mentalities effect and how the players are displayed arround the field in each case -the pressure lines change- still Ive to try to explain in this case, "how to notice when a mentality order is failing" and do the same with all options, despite that the "long/short" passing are obvious, as the "focuss passing", basically, if a flank -left- is set by default as closed to allow passings, chenge it to the right or middle.

Basically all is about be conscient that the game looks at your starting settings and, selects ones as successful and some options are chosen to fail.
    Knowing this you can set orders to create weakness deliberately and switch thesettings during the live match to turn the situation.

Hpk
    Hey Khris, any link to this mentality video?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hpk View Post
    Hey Khris, any link to this mentality video?

Addicted
    3.35 does it mean that opponent team failed counter attack or it was bad passing?And how to avoid this for my team? 6.03 your team failed to pass ball. What to do when this repeats more often during the match?

still "to be edited" lol @khris
    khris likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    This is better I guess:

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ngs-khris.html

Max

Guide by Khris - How to read an scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post

Ok, but the thread had not had a response for nearly a year and a half, long before I even joined, but anyway, I agree with Khris with this guide, I have posted many times about being able to tell what will happen in certain scenarios with corner kicks, free kicks and such, you know what will happen judging by player movements, the way the ball bounces or moves or what kind of balls are being played into the box. Sometimes the tactics you choose just don’t work and you need to change them.

Let’s say like this, when a free kick is taken from the side of the box, you know you will get a shot on target, the predicted landfall should be just outside the six yard box and you WILL get a shot on goal.

Like this, this is the predicted path the ball will take to get to one of my players who will get a shot on goal, and the ball usually does land close to, or right on where you predict, sometimes the players pull back slightly to get a stronger shot and they score, others just go for it, here it is.

the ball will land around where played with the number 30 is, the player who ended up scoring was very near that area of predicted landfall.

Now for corners.

Even before the corner kick is taken, there is loads of opposing players in the centre of the box, this tells us a number of things, 1. The ball will be cleared, and 2. The ball will make landfall where one of the opposing players are and it will be cleared.

Another thing about corners, is that you know whether the opponent or yourself will score form them is if all of your players from your corner are really close together and are outnumbering your opponent, you will most likely get a shot on goal.

Here is something I have tested and it works nearly all the time, if there is a free kick or a free kick in the edge of the box, leave the game to the home screen for around 1-2 seconds, then go back into the game, what you should notice is that it should replay the previous animation which was the one that you saw about to occur when you left for that second, when you arrive back at the game, that animation has already had an outcome but it is replaying it to you because you left while it was occurring.

Your next question may be, how do you know if a goal was scored or not?

Well, you know when a goal is scored in the game, there is that flashing animation with the team who scored, the player and the minute the match was in, obviously if that shows up you have scored or your opponents did depending if it is your free kick/corner or theirs.

And if it is not a goal or that is the outcome, the fans will make the sound you hear “aww” you get the picture, you can do the same thing if you, or your opponent conceded a counter attack, leave the game for one second and come back in, and you will see if that goal animation is flashing, the one with the player name, team name, etc. You can do it for though balls anywhere on the pitch, and you know when the player is sort of above the defender in the box the singer is going to cross it in, you or your opponent, depending on who is attacking, will get a goal chance.

Right, I know it sounds obvious but it will show the goal animation if their is a goal scored and this how you know what will happen 95-100% of the time before the attack is completed, that is what I mean, you know what will happen before the attack has even concluded, another obvious sign the animation led to no goal is if the goal animation does not show up after you do this, please note that doing this will allow you to see the outcome will the attack is still going on, I know I am repeating myself but I want to make myself clear.

Here is an example, this team goes on a counter attack, so I leave the game for a second and log back into the game, the flashy goal animation shows up but in the next photo the attack is actually less developed than in the photo before so it proves my point.

Here, they are through on goal, this is the before picture.

This photo is taken after I took this photo and it shows the result of the attack but as you can see in the photo here, the attack is actually less advanced than it was before in the photo that was taken 5 seconds earlier, so if the flashy goal animation does not show up in a scenario like this, it is most likely not a goal.

I know this post is slightly off topic as it is about how to know what happens during your animations, not how to counter them but I personally think this is helpful, maybe others disagree, but if it helps one person than it is great.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 03-26-2020 at 07:33 PM.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    I said that he is not going to end it

Outdated so Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12