Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The Myth of good and bad players

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    I am playing the game 35 seasons with the same formation.I bought hundreds of strikers
    none of them was great, whatever quality they had.
    From the other hand all my wingers was great players and i never had a bad player
    that his overall rating perfomance through the season was below 7.
    So i believe that a player rating is strongly connected with position,formation and ofcourse
    the overall quality of the team that we use.
    I never had a very good ST, but two seasons ago, ou of fun I took a 2* yourh player and started traing him at the age of 20 he's 120% and scoring goals like crazy so getting very good averages!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    No, not exactly. My gk ,oblak makes great saves. Whatever you can imagine. Ina single match he saved a counter attack, a corner kick and a free kick(with that flick).
    He is really good gk but not the best definitely. In my opinion it's up to his characteristics.no best gk in top eleven. You can have a 8* defence and a 6* gk and still get the most clean sheets as podrinje did when he won the competion here
    Don't know, maybe we have a different perception but when I 'm saying Good player I mean something special, something to remember, to put it in the hall of fame of your team.
    The Myth of good and bad players-gk-oblak.jpg
    For example your GK has avg rate less than 8, 9/16 clean sheets, 1 motm title in 16 games.
    A GK with high q and semi-mutant skills.
    I believe if you had a simple GK with some 110% with more balance skills and without sa, he could have the same stats.

* Now about we see in Live animations, maybe it's from a parallel universe - lol
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yea I understand you but it's not my gk it's my defence. I play vs higher quality and 1-3 levels higher in Cl. Despite the fact that all of the teams are equal to mine, I don't have the time to watch the games and make the right changes in order to not concede a goal and get that clean sheet. 80% of those not clean sheets are 1goal conceded. But as I have seen in the animations, this gk saved me many times... He saved 2 penalties the weekend in asso matches. He saved me from disqualification in a tournament. That motm was in cl vs a 134% oppo and 1level higher manager...

You might be right at all lol. Thanks for replying
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

In Top Eleven there aren't any super defenders.
    Every player performs according to his position (and team's results of course).
    A defender is not a key player so don't waste too much greens for them. Spend them for the AMs like Adu, not Agger

The Myth of good and bad players-f-team-dc.jpg

The Myth of good and bad players-f-team-dc-agger-dc.jpg
    milpol likes this.

MC scoring ?

The Myth of good and bad players-mc1.jpg

The Myth of good and bad players-mc2.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

The game is biased negatively towards MCs for sure. The assists records are a disgrace, but about the scoring, it also depends on the main formation and orders used. It is expected that going through the middle with no attacking midfielders (AML, AMC, AMR) will result in MCs and STs scoring more.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-12-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    MC scoring ?
    That's a tricky question but you know that I follow the TE fb group Elite hahaha
    The first two MCs are from Dean's team which is in a high level, he doesn't drop quality and plays vs strong opponents.
    The other MC is from the team of Haitam who 's much lower level and drops quality so he 's playing vs weak teams and winning with domination scores.

(Dean and Haitam are players and members of TE Elite fb group and those pics are from there).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-10-2019 at 05:07 PM.
    milpol likes this.

I have an interesting case this season (somewhat an annoying case). This might interest Khris.

I have an MC/MR, 123% with free-kick special ability. I bought him from the 3rd weekly recommendations list (came as 119%). He played well his first match. But then, he was more like Mario Balotelli. What is even 'funny' he has the Italian nationality. His next Champions League match, he gets sent off. Other coming matches he goes like absent, but what is worst, he seems to have bad influence on the whole team. When he came on as a substitute, the team conceeded a goal instantly, even in the event it happened if I am not mistaken. He has been very **** on free-kicks too.

I do not know what I should do with this player, because I paid 79T for him; his visual quality is high and his profile looks good, but performances indicate that he is a bad apple and he even rots the surroundings too.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-12-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123