Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: TRAINING CALCULATOR 2020 Ed. &Various Forms of Interest

TRAINING CALCULATOR 2020 Ed. &Various Forms of Interest

INDEX:
    -Different links
    -Below you have the instructions to use the simple version of the Training Calculator

------------------------------

I've been editing this excel, which is open to all those who want to introduce a particular player skills to calculate how effective can be a drill.
    I did this in 20 mins so I think I'll check out later and gonna add stuffs lol

TRAINING CALCULATOR 2020 Ed.

OPEN VERSION - TRAINING CALCULATOR TO DOWNLOAD

TRAINING CALCULATOR 2020 Ed.2 by Cris G.

TE20 Power Training calculator - Arphaxad Excel

Edited:
    I added a copy of the 1st table for GKs
    Then I added a table in the right side, once you introduce the player attributes, it will show the developement of each single drill (%) and you can see the skill that are developed by each drill.
    So, basically, look at the skill you wanna train and choose the less developed DRILL in terms of % as is the one that will gain more XP.

I posted some random info that may be organized later -or nope lol- regarding fast trainers (age 18-22) too the reductions of training speed, that should be every time a drill is developed a 12,5% as it works like the old system at some point.

How worked the old system for those who didn't play the old T11?
    We had a progress bar, till 99, once you earned 99XP you earned a skill point.
    Age reduced the XP gaining speed, and too, the gaining was regulated by the main star, reducing the XP gaining a prox. a 15%.
    So a 18 aged, 5*, maybe was able to gain 140XP per training, then once he won the 6*, that XP was reduced that 15%, so, he earned, like 119XP then, and gaining the 7* again the same, reducing it 10 arround 103 (it had variations, could be 103, or could be 96 or 105, it was a average)

Actually the skills are self regulated in terms of XP gaining, this means that the XP gaining have a reduction once a drill is developed a 12,5%.
    Some drills afefct only 1 attribute, others 5, the drills have a cap = 180 X the number of drills affected.

The table explains more or less where you should notice a loss of training speed/ XP gaining. In terms of % its easy to check out but I added too the amount of attributes level % needed per drill where you should notice the reduction/ training speed lowering, as a drill affecting a single attribute should loos gain every 20%, 20.40,60,80 as it is a natural star but if the drill affect x2 attributes it needs the double, 40,80,120... and so.

EXTRA:
    We will add a 2nd version of this 1st Excel with variants instoduced by a Greek manager @Cris G.
    A form to gather info regarding Ticket prices per level will be shared
    -another to know the actual levels/prices when we upgrade stadium (as the guides are obsoletes since there was an update with changes in the timing, needing some levels just minutes to be upgraded...)

A form asking managers to train a 4* of different ages with high consumption drills, to gather info regarding Age Ranks, and know the exact moment when winning age lowers the XP gaining.
    Form about Player prices per level and stars/ max prices?

Feedl free to request more forms to gather info.****

TICKET PRICES PER LEVEL FORM :
    TICKETS PRICE PER LEVEL - FORM TO ADD DATA

(Please provide ticket prices after checking out thta the $ give you the 5% Bonus Possesion at home, and if posible, checking that is the Max. Price you can set before the BP is reduced to 4%

TICKETS - PRICES SENT BY MANAGERS ANSWERS DISPLAYED
    TICKET PRICES PER LEVEL -FORM ANSWERS DISPLAYED

HOW TO USE THE CALCULATOR?

STEP 1-
    Fill the 1st table with the Attributes % of your Player, so you need to add the 15 attributes.
    This will complete automatically the table below, that have;
    -Each TRaining Drill
    -Sum of the attributes involved
    -The Max. profit of each drill based in the 180 Rule -each attribute have a cap when reach 180 and once you reach 180 the drill gives 0%, if a drill, trains 2,3,4 attributes, the cap is set at 360, 540, 720... etc each attribute add 180 in the skill cap.
    -The Total % means, how completed is a drill until it is collapsed and gives you 0%.

TRAINING CALCULATOR 2020 Ed. &Various Forms of Interest-step-1.jpg

STEP 2-
    Once we complete this first table we move to the right side of the excel, where we have a first table with all Drills, and the 2nd column is the one we need to pay attention, as it will automatically do the calculations once we complete first previous table, indicating in what % a drill is completed.
    Remember that at each 12,5% the XP gaining will be reduced arround a 15% aprox. (in the old times the player reduced XP gaining, when a star was earned, now it keeps the same ratio)

So now we need to fill 3rd table, that is below with the title "Add a "1" to each white attribute"
    As white skills gain the double of XP compared with Grey skills, we need to check out the player profile, and if a skill/attribute, is white, we will add a number "1"
    This will, in the upper table, complete the last columns, with the number of drills and the % of White attributes affected in the drill.
    Then,
    from now on, basically, we have to check the 2nd Column, with the % of Drill Development and the % of whites affected
    and to train a particular Skill like "Speed" we take a look at the different drills where the Speed is involved, so, the Lower is the Drill % Development, the more XP (% gainin) will the attribute gain is we use that drill, and the more whites are involved in a drill, the faster it will grow.

TRAINING CALCULATOR 2020 Ed. &Various Forms of Interest-step-2.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 03-19-2021 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I've been editing this excel, which is open to all those who want to introduce a particular player skills to calculate how effective can be a drill.

This is very good. But some terms were used that I found so hard to understand. Lol.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    This is very good. But some terms were used that I found so hard to understand. Lol.
    Yeah I wrote it so fast really lol needs to be more polite, Ive my own language really, isn't that Ive simplified english only

Yeah I wrote it so fast really lol needs to be more polite, Ive my own language really, isn't that Ive simplified english only
    I commend your effort in developing this really.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    I commend your effort in developing this really.
    Thanks, and yeah it was so needed, some old excels that were shared in this community were lost since old forumers are no longer active, so I guess that something like this was so needed.

Someone copied it and translated in Spanish already, so nice to see that is helping.

Addicted
    Very interesting. Thank you.

Is the potential for every drill based on the average skills in each drill like in post #9 in this thread https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post529698 ? If not, how is the efficiency for each drill determined?

Max

This is good, I appreciate the effort you put into this, I will try play around with it tomorrow. Good job!

Good one

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Very interesting. Thank you.

Is the potential for every drill based on the average skills in each drill like in post #9 in this thread https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post529698 ? If not, how is the efficiency for each drill determined?
    Long article, but I only have 1 point that need to clarify, related with the XP gaining the moment when a player loses XP gaining, I mean;
    With the old system players had a loss in XP gaining when they won age + when a star was won.

Now the age factor still there but there shoud be a reduction when a star is won but in theory, counting all skills, thgat a drill trains.,
    So if a drill trains 1 attribute, and the drill have a cap until 180, we should notice a reduction in the XP gaining everytime the skill wins a star by itself, at 80%, 100%, 120.-.. till 160 and this reduction should be arround the 15%.

If a drill train x2 skills, it should reduce the speed when, the 2 attributes reach 160 instead of 80... then at 200... 240... 280 .... and if 3,4,5 attribtes are affected it should be proportional... but Ive not checked it to be sure that the reduction is there...

edited:

so basically, every drill have a cap, of 180% X each one of the attributes that train in a particular player, a drill can affect 5 skills so, the cap in that case is 900.

The lower is the % of a drill (in the table) it should mean that, the faster it will gain XP due the point I mentioned previously, which say that, time ago, the XP gaining was reduced when the player won a star but now it depend on the own skills, so...
    Last edited by khris; 05-09-2020 at 01:46 AM.

Updated the excel, added the table in the right that show the completed % of each Drill and the skills that affect, (in colours^^ lol) so, you can spot easily the attribute you wanna train and, you need to use the less developed Drill to be able to gain more XP in that particular attribute.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast