Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: TE20 training calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Here you go, special delivery for you =) https://www.mediafire.com/file/hrvlc...roll.xlsx/file
    Thanks, it is much more helpful
    I m still around, LOL!

@Arphaxad i see that you know how to use excel, what about a "developing a player"calculator?
    That would really help the community.
    Training calculators such as this,mine, Khris and others really dont help advanced players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    @Arphaxad i see that you know how to use excel, what about a "developing a player"calculator?
    That would really help the community.
    Training calculators such as this,mine, Khris and others really dont help advanced players.
    what do you mean by developing a player?
    I m still around, LOL!

I mean that we should make one calculator that calculates which specific driils to use and how much greens a fast trainer will need to develop to a superstar maximazing as possible the white skills.
    Last edited by Rizla; 06-08-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.

I mean that we should make one calculator that calculates which specific driils to use and how much greens a fast trainer will need to develop to a superstar.
    How would that work tho? i m pretty sure it s widely different for different values of the player.
    I m still around, LOL!

Its not different for fast trainers.Ofcourse is different for slow trainers but advanced players
    really dont use them as much. And only the amount of greens differs

Its not different for fast trainers.Ofcourse is different for slow trainers but advanced players really dont
    use them as much. And only the amount of greens differs
    You mean the max value of the FT?
    because there are also FT in the aprox value of that max one.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    I mean that we should make one calculator that calculates which specific driils to use and how much greens a fast trainer will need to develop to a superstar maximazing as possible the white skills.
    Thanks for your feedback, Rizla. This particular training calculator does tell you which specific drills to use in order to maximise the training efficiency.

As for the rest of your requests, they're individual. For example, different players will require different amount of greens in order to gain a star. Also, the gaining of a star depends on the average skills of used drill. I thought about making such a calculator, but there are to many individual parameters going into such a calculator. The best one could do is a calculator based on the minimum requirements for a fast trainer. I'll give it a thought, though.

@Arphaxad all training calculators do that...but the thing is that for advanced players this kind of calc's are not so helpfull.
    Fast trainers gaining are the same no matter the position.
    So we should find out how much a FT gains for 15% condition loss in a specific range of driil value.
    Example for 15% condition loss a FT should gain aproxx 7skills per green if the drill value is below 30%.
    6 skills if drill value is below 40% etc..
    Τhe calc must show the final form of the player's attributes with the given restpacks each time
    using specific drills.
    Last edited by Rizla; 06-08-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Addicted
    @Arphaxad all training calculators do that...but the thing is that for advanced players this kind of calc's are not so helpfull.
    Fast trainers gaining are the same no matter the position.
    So we should find out how much a FT gains for 15% condition loss in a specific range of driil value.
    Example for 15% condition loss a FT should gain aproxx 7skills per green if the drill value is below 30%.
    I don't have those data. I'm only familiar with the fact that a 5* fast trainer should gain 4 skill points per 15-18 condition loss. If you could let me know how many skill points a fast trainer should gain for a drill that has the average of 0-19, 20-39, 40-59, 60-79, 80-99, 100-119, 120-139, 140-159 and 160-179 I might be able to develop a calculator for your needs. Assuming the rate of rest packs increases with the rate of the decrease of progression for each interval.

If there's data showing how much a player's development potential decreases for different ages, I'd be able to add that as well giving us the option to choose age as well.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast