Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Power training tool

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Thanks Arphaxad. I'm happy you didn't find any errors.

Here are some suggestions:

It does allow it, In the upper section in green you can adjust the base average. After that you can adjust each drill on the left sids in the column "adjust max average".

I agree that it is unpleasent to the eye. I've been thinking of how to present this in a better way. I do want to see the blue fields, because when I power train I use it to see when I should stop training. I might blank the untrained skills. I think that will be an improvement. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah I've been thinking about it if I should do this. I would advise not to power train a goalkeeper as they are not suitable for power training imo. Personally I buy my goalkeepers from the scouts. I will add it though at some point. Thanks again
    Oh, how dumb of me. The max indicates… logically… the max, but you can set a number below it.

As for GKs, some do power train them, so I guess it would be a nice addition for people who would want to use your calculator and train their GK. Great work overall!
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

I've found some irregularities during my data logging which I would like to share. I've added them to the main post as well.

These irregularities are:
    • a player could gain a (visible) skill point eventhough the trainingreport doesn't say a skill point was gained. Most likely the player will get that skill point on the next training.
    • The randomness of the condition loss in training seems to also impact the individual skills on the selected drills. Therefor you might actually gain an extra point on a specific skill whilest the other skill will gain a point less.
    • The Tier of a player might change at the start of a new season. I've seen a Tier 3 player at 18 become a Tier 2 at 19. There also seems to be a randomness factor here.

Addicted
    I've found some irregularities during my data logging which I would like to share. I've added them to the main post as well.

These irregularities are:
    • a player could gain a (visible) skill point eventhough the trainingreport doesn't say a skill point was gained. Most likely the player will get that skill point on the next training.
    • The randomness of the condition loss in training seems to also impact the individual skills on the selected drills. Therefor you might actually gain an extra point on a specific skill whilest the other skill will gain a point less.
    • The Tier of a player might change at the start of a new season. I've seen a Tier 3 player at 18 become a Tier 2 at 19. There also seems to be a randomness factor here.
    I can confirm this from my experience as well.

A player light gain a point for a new special ability during game as well. But when you check the player details, he hasn't gained any point. I've experienced this on multiple occasions with my GK this season. I can only assume these are irregularities because of hidden factors and for us unknown variables.

Just inactivated my new SA training and power trained my GK. Ser attached picture of condition loss (-22, -23, -23). He gained 5 ws + 2 gs, 5 ws + 2 gs, 4 ws + 2 gs.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-06-2020 at 04:29 PM.
    Kwal likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I can confirm this from my experience as well.

A player light gain a point for a new special ability during game as well. But when you check the player details, he hasn't gained any point. I've experienced this on multiple occasions with my GK this season. I can only assume these are irregularities because of hidden factors and for us unknown variables.
    Oh okay. I havn't seen that 1 myself yet. I've only see it the other way around. That the trainingreport doens't say you gained a point, but when you check the details the players did get it already. On the next training it will say you get the point in the report, but you won't gain any when you check the details. It seems to work with either a different formula, different variables or maybe the rounding of the numbers is different.

Just inactivated my new SA training and power trained my GK. Ser attached picture of condition loss (-22, -23, -23). He gained 5 ws + 2 gs, 5 ws + 2 gs, 4 ws + 2 gs.
    I'm not sure that is a great example though. This could be easily explained I think. In example:

Let's say that all the non visible numbers are rounded down.The player's current skillpoints are:
    Communication 44,9% (rounded down 44)
    Creativity 22,0% (rounded down 22)

Each training Communication gains 4,6%, while Creativity gains half 2,3%.

Training 1:
    Communication: 44,9+4,6=49,5 (rounded 49) > +5%
    Creativity: 22+2,3=24,3 (rounded 24) >+2%

Training 2:
    Communication: 49.5+4,6=54,1 (rounded 54) > +5%
    Creativity: 24,3+2,3=26,6 (rounded 26) > +2%

Training 3:
    Communication: 54,1+4,6=58,7 (rounded 58) > +4%
    Creativity: 26,6+2,3=28,9 (rounded 28) > +2%
    Last edited by Kwal; 07-06-2020 at 09:40 PM.

Addicted
    Oh okay. I havn't seen that 1 myself yet. I've only see it the other way around. That the trainingreport doens't say you gained a point, but when you check the details the players did get it already. On the next training it will say you get the point in the report, but you won't gain any when you check the details. It seems to work with either a different formula, different variables or maybe the rounding of the numbers is different.

I'm not sure that is a great example though. This could be easily explained I think. In example:

Let's say that all the non visible numbers are rounded down.The player's current skillpoints are:
    Communication 44,9% (rounded down 44)
    Creativity 22,0% (rounded down 22)

Each training Communication gains 4,6%, while Creativity gains half 2,3%.

Training 1:
    Communication: 44,9+4,6=49,5 (rounded 49) > +5%
    Creativity: 22+2,3=24,3 (rounded 24) >+2%

Training 2:
    Communication: 49.5+4,6=54,1 (rounded 54) > +5%
    Creativity: 24,3+2,3=26,6 (rounded 26) > +2%

Training 3:
    Communication: 54,1+4,6=58,7 (rounded 58) > +4%
    Creativity: 26,6+2,3=28,9 (rounded 28) > +2%
    I'll reactivate the SA and try to take before and after pics for games and hope to catch it.

As for the example, it might be the way you're describing. He gained 3 gs and 4 ws just now when I did it with the same drill (-23 condition loss).

Btw, do you know for a fact numbers are rounded down and not up?
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-07-2020 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I'll reactivate the SA and try to take before and after pics for games and hope to catch it.

As for the example, it might be the way you're describing. He gained 3 gs and 4 ws just now when I did it with the same drill (-23 condition loss).

Btw, do you know for a fact numbers are rounded down and not up?
    Thanks for checking the SA.
    I don't know how the rounding in the game is to be honest. I just used this just for the example. Most likely the rounding is according to the standards: 0,5 and above it is rounded up and below 0,5 it is rounded down. But this is just an assumption. It could be tested though by checking the maximum and minimum of the overall % and its relation to the sum of all the skills.

Addicted
    [*] The Tier of a player might change at the start of a new season. I've seen a Tier 3 player at 18 become a Tier 2 at 19. There also seems to be a randomness factor here.[/LIST]
    What do you mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    What do you mean ?
    There are different kind of fast trainers(FT), The difference you can see by the value.
    The max value player is a Tier 1 fast trainer, 2nd most valuable Tier 2 etc.
    When you buy a fast trainer at the age of 18, the Tier might differ when he ages.

I'm logging several players and noticed that the value drop when they age isn't a constant, while the value of a Tier is.

2 of the players i bought at the age of 18, named Andersen and Blazek, were both a Tier 3 (the 3rd most valuable player in the game).
    Their value at an age of 18 and with a overall skill average of 80% (clublevel 12) was the same; both 48,4M.
    Their value at an age of 19 and with a overall skill average of 69% (clublevel 13) differs. Value Andersen= 46,7M (Tier 3), Blazek=47,7M (TIer 2). On a sidenote a Tier 1 his value is 48,7M.

The value drop differs on these 2 when they aged. Andersen dropped like 11,5% in price, whilest Blazek dropped only 9,2%.

It should influence how fast Blazek trains, but i didn't check that yet. I'm logging that as well so when i gather these results I will let it know.

Hi,

first of all thank you very much for sharing that tool! Its awesome!

At the moment i try to make the "perfect" drill order for every position.
    DC
    DC/DL
    DC/DMC
    MC
    ML/AML
    AMC/ST
    ST

For example:
    ml/aml

P, G & S!
    Shooting Tech
    Wing Play
    Video Analysis
    Skill Drill
    Long Run
    Set-P Delivery
    1-On-1 Finishing
    Gym

I´m looking for the best result by spending less greens and - if possible - don´t train grey skills as much...

Thx

Example:
    Power training tool-2020-08-04-14_27_55-window.jpg
    Kwal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by K4rl View Post
    Hi,

first of all thank you very much for sharing that tool! Its awesome!

At the moment i try to make the "perfect" drill order for every position.
    DC
    DC/DL
    DC/DMC
    MC
    ML/AML
    AMC/ST
    ST

For example:
    ml/aml

P, G & S!
    Shooting Tech
    Wing Play
    Video Analysis
    Skill Drill
    Long Run
    Set-P Delivery
    1-On-1 Finishing
    Gym

I´m looking for the best result by spending less greens and - if possible - don´t train grey skills as much...

Thx

Example:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-08-04 14_27_55-Window.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	135021
    Thanks again K4rl for your reply and for the drill orders you've send me in private!

For my AML/ML i've use the drill oder below. I used it at a 140% drill average for my power training, but this is the result you get when u put it on 120%.

Power training tool-aml-ml120%25.png

Power training tool-vergelijk.png

hope this helps.
    Last edited by Kwal; 08-06-2020 at 08:50 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast