Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Power training tool

Hi Kwal,

thats exactly what im looking for - just for every position

would be great if we / you could this implement in the file as "examples" - for every position i´ve wrote in my post before.

From my point of view your compare is "wrong".

l think you should comopare the end results by spending on both drill sets X greens (example around 300 greens). Thats the point i guess, because you will the best end result for spending less greens ?

or i´m wrong?

Your results are more "blanced" i guess...but the point is ...if you use the ml/aml player often as AML, then i would like to have a high shooting skill (this could be done by setting an average of 150% at the PSG skill, so all fine.

So still great work and it would be great if we got those drill sets for every position

Quote Originally Posted by K4rl View Post
    Hi Kwal,

thats exactly what im looking for - just for every position

would be great if we / you could this implement in the file as "examples" - for every position i´ve wrote in my post before.

From my point of view your compare is "wrong".

l think you should comopare the end results by spending on both drill sets X greens (example around 300 greens). Thats the point i guess, because you will the best end result for spending less greens ?

or i´m wrong?

Your results are more "blanced" i guess...but the point is ...if you use the ml/aml player often as AML, then i would like to have a high shooting skill (this could be done by setting an average of 150% at the PSG skill, so all fine.

So still great work and it would be great if we got those drill sets for every position
    Hi K4rl,

I didn't really try to make an exact comparisson. The best drill order is very subjective. Like you mention you prefer to boost shooting, while mine was indeed for a balanced player. Boosting a specific skill is always more costly / inefficient for your green packs.

For your preferences i've put some new alternatives below:

Power training tool-vergelijk-2.png

Power training tool-balanced108.png
    Power training tool-shooting1.png
    Power training tool-shooting2.png

I will put some pre-sets in the tool once i find the time for it. Might be the end of the month.

Heyyy, great job on the sheet, i was wondering if it was possible to add an option to select all 100% drills automatically, then i can edit manually to add more drills if needed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234