Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Power training tool

Hi Kwal,

thats exactly what im looking for - just for every position

would be great if we / you could this implement in the file as "examples" - for every position i´ve wrote in my post before.

From my point of view your compare is "wrong".

l think you should comopare the end results by spending on both drill sets X greens (example around 300 greens). Thats the point i guess, because you will the best end result for spending less greens ?

or i´m wrong?

Your results are more "blanced" i guess...but the point is ...if you use the ml/aml player often as AML, then i would like to have a high shooting skill (this could be done by setting an average of 150% at the PSG skill, so all fine.

So still great work and it would be great if we got those drill sets for every position

Quote Originally Posted by K4rl View Post
    Hi Kwal,

thats exactly what im looking for - just for every position

would be great if we / you could this implement in the file as "examples" - for every position i´ve wrote in my post before.

From my point of view your compare is "wrong".

l think you should comopare the end results by spending on both drill sets X greens (example around 300 greens). Thats the point i guess, because you will the best end result for spending less greens ?

or i´m wrong?

Your results are more "blanced" i guess...but the point is ...if you use the ml/aml player often as AML, then i would like to have a high shooting skill (this could be done by setting an average of 150% at the PSG skill, so all fine.

So still great work and it would be great if we got those drill sets for every position
    Hi K4rl,

I didn't really try to make an exact comparisson. The best drill order is very subjective. Like you mention you prefer to boost shooting, while mine was indeed for a balanced player. Boosting a specific skill is always more costly / inefficient for your green packs.

For your preferences i've put some new alternatives below:

Power training tool-vergelijk-2.png

Power training tool-balanced108.png
    Power training tool-shooting1.png
    Power training tool-shooting2.png

I will put some pre-sets in the tool once i find the time for it. Might be the end of the month.

Heyyy, great job on the sheet, i was wondering if it was possible to add an option to select all 100% drills automatically, then i can edit manually to add more drills if needed

hi Kwal, thank you for the tool. I want to report an error. train a drill from 160 to 180 uses as many green packs as from 160 to 180. i.e. train PGS from 140 to 160 need 60 green packs and 160-180 need also 60 green packs not double.

I do not understand PLAYER TIER, AGE OF POWER TRAINING, BASE MAX AVERAGE. Please specify which values ​​to add. Thank you

Check the first page...and read the description, sometimes it helps ..

Player tier = some players have more talent than others (fast trainers). So 1 is the most talented player (if you have a less talented player, you need a little bit more greens to train him).

Age = players current age
    Age of power training = at which age you want to train your player (it’s important because maybe his skills drop by 20% if you get promoted to a higher league).
    Base max average = it’s the average of a skill points of a drill you want to train. Example: pass should go trains 3 skills, if you choose a max base average of 100 and the skills have all 100% means 3*100= 300skillpoints of pass, shoot, speed, then the average is 100 and the sheet will go to the next drill to train...

Hello,
    Can you fix the link, I'd like to download it

thank you
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Edit

Hello.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6aYJIF8mrY

Credit to : Justy & iceman82aj

Have a great day

P.S. There is a method to catch the player's exp requirement. It is verry well explained and shown in one of his vids ( not advertising ).
    One thing, you MUST keep an eye on the numbers, write down on a paper every time... basically... mathemathics It's all numbers.
    Last edited by iptables; 06-29-2021 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Adding more information

I cant download tool. You can send file to mail: kimduc8895@gmail.com. thank you very muchhhhhhh. I love you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast