Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Help me to come back this season

Addicted

Help me to come back this season

This season is hard for me. Loosing a lot of matches. Currently 9 matches in the row. I see that my defenders got low ratings 6-7 (especially Klimavicius). I bought another defender in his place but he did even worse 5-6 and few red cards so i sack him immediately and placed Klimavicius back.
    I tried different tactical variations, looked for various order sets on the forum with no luck. Still bad results. 42 goals scored, 42 conceded. So not sure what to do. Maybe i need to change some players but not sure who is or are doing wrong. Just cant understand from live match.
    There is some team info:
    Help me to come back this season-capture3.jpg

Addicted
    Report from this day match. What i saw that ass man said that my gk had poor performance before in previous matches. But those defenders get that low rating in almost all matches. So who is "traitor"? Gk? Dc/'s? Or something else?
    Help me to come back this season-capture.jpg Help me to come back this season-capture5.jpg

I'll be away today, later I try to help you with that, PM if I forget.

But you basically need to identify the contributive players n sack the bad programmed players. Do a frieendly vs a 1* team please, so you oversize the internal programming. set a different man for every time one miss a fk or corner until you find the player that scores 2/2 3/3 or even 2/3 and then set this for both sides.

as said later I help you.

Bielskis sure out. Those with MotM have to stay for sure, so keep for sure Silva and others with a single MotM. out too probably E bassi. Push GK anticipation till 180+

Addicted
    I will try to play with different central defenders today but they both 4*stars only. So you think dmc is bad too? i even didnt think about him

Your attackers white skills are quite low. A team lacking in attack power puts alot of pressure on defense. I would invest some greens in attackers white skills if they are 18-19.

Addicted
    They are 24-26 years old

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    They are 24-26 years old
    That's old. I would replace and focus all non storable greens on the young replacements white skills

Addicted
    Today defeats - 1-3 and 1-6 :P. I'm screwed this season for sure

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast