Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Help me to come back this season

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Today defeats - 1-3 and 1-6 :P. I'm screwed this season for sure
    So you can fire the gk. Sack him first before buy another, even if its a 4* to push his anticipation on him till 220% in few days. Probably he is your main problem.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So you can fire the gk. Sack him first before buy another, even if its a 4* to push his anticipation on him till 220% in few days. Probably he is your main problem.
    Why anticipation, khris and not the other attributes? Do you consider anticipation to be the most important skill for a GK? I see some people saying aerial reach is the most important, hence my question.
    khris likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    I dont think i could boost something to 220%. That's too much effort.
    Bought new gk. Lost 0-1 only. But this can be because of bad orders. What i can see from match statistics there always low passes completed, usually between 75-79% (doesnt matter if its long or short passes). Not great possession 48-52% often lower than 50%.

I dont think i could boost something to 220%. That's too much effort.
    Bought new gk. Lost 0-1 only. But this can be because of bad orders. What i can see from match statistics there always low passes completed, usually between 75-79% (doesnt matter if its long or short passes). Not great possession 48-52% often lower than 50%.
    yeah let's start for basics, which settings do you have ? lol but it's easy at least reach 180, try 180 anticipation and fitness, the GK can be a very decisive figure.

Anticipations wins vs the oppo Speed, basically, so if the oppos is going to shoot in the right side your GK will be there since eysterday.
    OFC as I always say, the external skills, affect slightly the internal programming so you needed a good GK. The last one wasn't well programmed.

Addicted
    Usually normal/flanks or mixed/mixed/off/high Versus stronger defensive/flanks/mixed/on/high or low.
    There is nothing easy to reach with this kind of slow training routine.
    khris likes this.

Usually normal/flanks or mixed/mixed/off/high Versus stronger defensive/flanks/mixed/on/high or low.
    There is nothing easy to reach with this kind of slow training routine.
    Set defensive always, put defensive arrows on DCs . Focuss resources in 2-3 players, I don't have so much info but that's all I can say. If, you add captures regarding the friendly vs a 1* team maybe I can try to tell you a little bit more.

Addicted
    I won that friendly 11-0. There was only one corner (visible) which was a failure.
    Help me to come back this season-capture.jpg
    Last edited by tomu741; 09-30-2020 at 09:08 PM.
    khris likes this.

I won that friendly 11-0. There was only one corner (visible) which was a failure.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	135658
    Ok so, change the corners man, you need try friendlies till find 1 man who scores with more effectivity than the rest there, for corners and fk.
    Try the gk now, and once u find it, set that player to pick in both sides. This is one task you've to do that can resolve your matches in your favour.

The ST is so valid to stay in the team But how did these 2 guys that earned 10's contribute? did they score? lots of appearances and many fails maybe?

Sack Kilmavicius. Looking the constants better put Silva as DC there and buy a DL. I guess one problem could be there.

Addicted
    Garuti - 4 goals 1 assist
    Alba - 5 goals (he missed few chances)
    Striker and dmc - both 1 goal
    Garuti is a key man for sure. He scores most goals and get highest ratings. This formation in my opinion have 2 key elements - wingers and dmc. But different talk about dc's.
    What i see that my dc usually get low ratings and it's not temporary thing. It season over season with different dc's. And they often slow trainers. I havnt seen any fast trainer in dc zone for long time. But what i see sometimes that opponent defensive line has good ratings (good dc rating when they get over 7, very good when over 7,5). Probably this started when new pitch layer was introduced.

Garuti - 4 goals 1 assist
    Alba - 5 goals (he missed few chances)
    Striker and dmc - both 1 goal
    Garuti is a key man for sure. He scores most goals and get highest ratings. This formation in my opinion have 2 key elements - wingers and dmc. But different talk about dc's.
    What i see that my dc usually get low ratings and it's not temporary thing. It season over season with different dc's. And they often slow trainers. I havnt seen any fast trainer in dc zone for long time. But what i see sometimes that opponent defensive line has good ratings (good dc rating when they get over 7, very good when over 7,5). Probably this started when new pitch layer was introduced.
    Hmm... Then you have at least 2 well programmed players, sure that you could built a better team arround them, but this is more a issue regarding the scenario lecture and the actions u do in the live matches. Ofc you need to work to find the fk n corners man, but you could to improve the way you react during games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast