Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: "Fast Trainers"

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Talking about token youth players, how fast are they going to train? As the player's price ranged up to 24 tokens, and is the cost of the player determines their training ability?
    I received a token youth yesterday for the full 24 tokens. I managed to PT him to a new position before my 7pm League game. As a rough estimate, he gets 5x the number stated for average gain on each exercise when on hard training. So for a 4* token youth, that's 50/100/150.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Talking about token youth players, how fast are they going to train? As the player's price ranged up to 24 tokens, and is the cost of the player determines their training ability?
    I received a token youth yesterday for the full 24 tokens. I managed to PT him to a new position before my 7pm League game. As a rough estimate, he gets 5x the number stated for average gain on each exercise when on hard training. So for a 4* token youth, that's 50/100/150.

Going back to the position training, if you think about it I got him up by over 50 points in less than a day of power training. Do it regularly enough and you'll probably have a scout after 3/4 days.

Aw I didn't know about the player you get from the academy that he is a fast trainer. And I was wandering why he would cost 12 tokens! Sadly I missed many chances, but next time I might invest in him
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They cost between 12 and 24T. Often they are fast trainers but it varies. I get them pretty often (12 days) with fully ungraded Academy and I try to buy the ones that I can use and haven't been disappointed, But then there are always bid wars for young good players on my server. On a couple Teams this season I have only one GK and leave a slot open to sign & (eventually) sell the freebie.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Young players between 18 and 21 years old. They will have a higher market value than the exact same player who is a slower trainer. When you train them at high intensity, look for skill gains of around 60 (stretching) /100 (cardio) /140 (practice match).
    Don't confuse people with hard training numbers, not everyone is using hard training... If a 18-21 old player can reach 20% skill progress doing normal Stretching training, than it's fast trainer... Slow trainers (flops) can not reach 20% for Stretching, even if they are 1-star players...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    The formula is simple.... player value divided by player wage..... the higher the value the better fast trainer the player is.

Rookie
    If a player is 8M and wage 100K.... he is a very fast trainer compared to a 3M player with 100k wage....

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by mani8005 View Post
    The formula is simple.... player value divided by player wage..... the higher the value the better fast trainer the player is.
    Not true... I have a flop player in my team with higher value/wage number than fast trainer who got promoted with him from YA...

Flop Varela... 2.91M / 92K = 31.63
    Fast trainer Semedo... 7.6M / 270K = 28.14

&quot;Fast Trainers&quot;-2.png
    &quot;Fast Trainers&quot;-3.png
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Academy recruits skew the wage to MV factor - and after a certain point it has no impact on training rate. A high value player with a salary 35 times wage will train faster than one of 20x but a player with 60x will not train faster than one 45x just because of the higher factor. Imo you must rigorously stick to 'high value for Q' and an MV 30-40 times (roughly) the wage for normal players but take care your not looking at a 30x 'flop' academy training dud.

Btw did I say 'imo'.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 10-30-2014 at 02:16 PM. Reason: added *just because of the higher factor" for the pedants ;)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    No steppenwolf....

Both hav a ratio of arnd 50....

Varela 2.91/53.... and semedo 7.6/150...

However, ST are by nature usually fast trainers.... they cant be compared to Midfielders...

The theory i suggested was learnt frm dis forum only.... and i hav found it useful as a thumb rule... thr could b exceptions though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast