Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Injuries

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Injuries

Inspired by a thread of Khris
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...r-opinion.html
    that's what I expect from game developers/ administrators, to understand and play better the game Q

Nikolgiorgos

Hi managers

As you can see, there are new features coming in Top Eleven. One of them is re-programming the injuries happening during a match or training.
    Today I will explain to you how it’s working during a match. Every player of your team, at day one of the new season, has a neutral situation, meaning how possible is to get injured in the next match. Now, there are factors that affect this situation, increasing it, meaning more chances to get injured, or the opposite.

Before a match :
    If your player participates in more than one training before your match, he gets a +1.
    More trainings, adding extra negative bonus.
    The same is if your player played in a previous official match this day.
    Friendly games count as training. This factor resets every day.

Morale : good morale is the neutral situation. Poor or very poor morale gives a +1 or +2 while very good or perfect decrease the chances by a -1 or -2.

Condition : When condition of your player drops to very poor during a match, that gives a +1.

A player who has average at Physical & Mental skills, more than 1 from his average quality, has a -1 point. If he has avg M&P less than his quality, he has a +1 to injury. Here, we have an analogy.

A player who had an injury and recovered with health packs is still prone to an injury.
    The first day after the recovery, he has a +3, the second day a +2 and the third day +1. After those three days, he is in a neutral situation as about this factor.

Facilities of your club can affect different actions so be careful to upgrade them when a construction is finished at a normal time.
    -If your ground/grass level is similar with your club level there is a neutral effect. If it’s not upgraded, this gives a +1 to have an injury.
    -If your medical center isn’t upgraded, that gives a +1 day in an injury of your player.
    -If your training center is in a higher level than your club, it gives a ( -1) in a possibility one of your players get injured (besides that it gives a better training result).
    There is an analogy between facilities levels and those actions.
    This doesn’t affect opponent team players.

During a match :
    If you set your team mentality to hard attack or defense, this can add extra power to your team but also you ‘re gonna loose condition more than the usual and also it gives a +1 to injuries factor, for all of your players.

If you set the tackling style to hard, then you increase the injury prone for your opponent players. But remember, this can give you a defense bonus but also increase a lot the possibility to get a yellow or red card. If you cause a short period injury, your player ‘ll get a yellow card but for a long period injury, your player ‘ll have a direct red.

If a player is playing out of position, he gets a +1 if it’s in near to his position or a +2 if it’s in a totally different position (yellow-orange triangles).

If your team is playing against an abandoned team, with players out of position and an unusual formation then injuries can occur but only for your opponent (exception of course if factors above affect your players too).
    Teams like that, if have many injured players still can play the next games of their league against all the opponents as a bot team (so every player of the league can have equal chances and not a typical 3-0 victory) unless the manager of that team ‘ll be active again.

Every injury during the game will have a relative comment so a manager could identify the reason which caused that (fatigue, lack of morale, orders of the team or opponent or all the others above) and make the correct actions.
    We ‘re working now, for the possibility a manager can see later also the commentary of a game he couldn’t watch live (but only for daily matches).

When we started programming, another developer had the idea to use “shirt pulling” as description for a foul occurred (some comments trying to be more spicy). This can cause an injury too of course in the program but as we see that this is a bit unrealistic and annoying to some of you, we’re gonna delete this or keep it as a harmless foul.

Period of an injury will be relative to how many factors above, affect the incident. The max will be now 14 days off, meaning half of the Top Eleven season but the most common won’t be more than 4-8 days (one-two months in real football).

Another decision we made is that every team must have max 3 injured players. Your team can have only 22 players so we put a cap. Exception is when you decide to do hard training in your players – but that is another chapter.
    If later we ‘ll increase the limit of players you can have in your team, this also maybe could change.

If you have injuries that cannot explain by those factors or they are above limit, you should post in Bugs section.
    There, older members of the forum or the moderators will be willing to help you or suggest you to send a report to technical support.

I hope that you find it useful and helpful to be better managers in the future.

* and read post #7, in second page
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 08-01-2015 at 12:37 PM.
    Gasi, FVS0777, khris and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

A lot of positives in there, but also a lot of negatives. See my later posts in this thread to see why. I hope that the people at Nordeus take me seriously because I have been a very serious user so far (including buying a lot of tokens every season as from the end of season 1).
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-01-2015 at 12:38 PM.

If you cause a short period injury, your player ‘ll get a yellow card but for a long period injury, your player ‘ll have a direct red.'
    The card given should be based on the type of offence made by the player and not based on the injury type or length the victim suffered. What if the victim's team's facilities are not up to the required level? He is more likely to get injured, and that should not affect the card or type of card given to the offender.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-01-2015 at 11:06 AM.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

What about the match-schedules

cup match 14.00 then the league match at 17.00 (why not in the morning and then evening) so the players can get some rest

i should say give us a better match-schedule over the day without the cost of tokens (changing time)

Wow! Those are some serious changes. I like the commentary idea. But will love to view an opponents game (commentary perhaps) that he has played with other people not necessarily with me.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

How about a default and auto assistant manager, who will give you insight on your teams performance against an opponent, and also from the back drop of some intricate programming of the game. Think of it as another way of taking back our tokens (we know you want it back), so some very interested players (managers) like us will have an edge over nob token buyers. All you have to do is to charge an amount of tokens for this expert assistant manager every season. More like a subscription.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Facilities of your club can affect different actions so be careful to upgrade them when a construction is finished at a normal time.
    -If your ground/grass level is similar with your club level there is a neutral effect. If it’s not upgraded, this gives a +1 to have an injury.
    -If your medical center isn’t upgraded, that gives a +1 day in an injury of your player.
    -If your training center is in a higher level than your club, it gives a ( -1) in a possibility one of your players get injured (besides that it gives a better training result).
    There is an analogy between facilities levels and those actions.
    But the level upgrades for facilities are limited by the stadium level. Firstly, why should we upgrade the stadium to the level we are if the attendance level is capped to a value below the maximum number of seats for this level. Secondly, some facilities don't move up by one level, and the upgrades are limited by the lowest level of other facilities. For e.g, medical facilities have L1, L3, L5 and so on and training facilities have L2, L4 and so on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-01-2015 at 11:08 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you set hard tackling, a strong tackle with both feet from behind (or a kick like Neymar had) will cause a heavier injury than another tackle.

What if the victim's team facilities are not up to level?
    FVS0777 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

But the type or length on injury is as it will result to a yellow card or red card.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Famous
    Have this been implemented? I oppose implementing major change during a season.

Many points sound like those many managers used to believe e.g. player with low physical attribute are injury prone, players are more likely injured after training. I am not sure whether the brief is real. Now I know it will implement as new feature.

Manager relied on training to improve their teams will suffer in the new change. In contrast, those who relied on continuous replacing existing players with high quality one will be favored.

I expect I will suffer in the new change. Luckily I am not a green pack farmer who like power training the players.
    Gasi likes this.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast