Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Injuries

another nonsense:
    If a player is playing out of position, he gets a +1 if it’s in near to his position or a +2 if it’s in a totally different position (yellow-orange triangles).
    Sorry for the use of the word 'nonsense', but what I have said is true.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    But the type or length on injury is as it will result to a yellow card or red card.
    only when a hard tackling in orders is set.
    as for facilities, the building could continue by the levels- at least typically, following the seat construction progress.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Overall this sounds to me like good additions to the game but the devil is on the details.

Like tactician has asked above, if my opponent has unfit, unomotivated,overtired and played out of position players and gets a 14 day injury then my player gets a direct red?

Or is this just when you set hard tackling and doesnt apply to lower team mentality settings?
    Tactician, Gasi and cookizzz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    only when a hard tackling in orders is set.
    as for facilities, the building could continue by the levels- at least typically, following the seat construction progress.
    But, hard tackling or not, if the opponent's facilities are not up to the level required or his players have poor condition (like sparklinginsilence said), why should we get penalised for that in terms of yellow or red cards based on the length in injury the player will have to suffer?

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Overall this sounds to me like good additions to the game but the devil is on the details.

Like tactician has asked above, if my opponent has unfit, unomotivated,overtired and played out of position players and gets a 14 day injury then my player gets a direct red?

Or is this just when you set hard tackling and doesnt apply to lower team mentality settings?
    I wouldn't sweet some of those details, these changes do not look standalone to me. Like there seems to be a plan to increase total number of players. That to a large extent can solve the injury thing.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    But, hard tackling or not, if the opponent's facilities are not up to the level required or his players have poor condition (like sparklinginsilence said), why should we get penalised for that in terms of yellow or red cards based on the length in injury the player will have to suffer?
    I have seen this in real football games, a simple tackle earns a red card because of the injury it caused, or because it happened in the 18 yard box.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    just make a statement before they ban me from the forum haha
    This is a fake announcement , by me as a moderator-developer. Inspired from a post of Khris
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...r-opinion.html
    I wanted to show how I want the communication between developers of the game and forum members.
    I want full details how I can play the game with the right way and see the results.
    I want as less random actions affecting the way I play.
    I want posts like that, giving us info, before some new changes come (or about issues that still exist, like the rating system or special abilities functions).
    I love playing this game and I believe that even now it has many potentials (and not only with appearance/lay out/environment).
    I believe that this forum must be interactive, devs must hear the forum members, asking their questions and give a feed back.
    If there is a will and good communication, a lot of things can be better.

For example, the friend who asked what we can do if we have two games in three hours, one solution is the player can have the ability to stock energy/condition. So if we feed our players with 1-2 extra greens there will be a "hidden" extra condition of 130%.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-31-2015 at 08:38 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    I have seen this in real football games, a simple tackle earns a red card because of the injury it caused, or because it happened in the 18 yard box.
    But the problem here is that the injury is also affected by the other teams facilities and the player's condition. Your player may get a red card for a light challenge or foul just because your opponent's player got injured for a long period; the long period may not be because of the type of challenge (type of tackling) but because of the opponent's player's condition or 'outdated' facilities. This is not fair. In fact, this is 'nonsense'.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-01-2015 at 11:22 AM.
    Gasi likes this.

Famous
    I think putting a cap on no. of injured players is weird. With this feature, if a player is no longer necessary and may not be able to sold easily, I will power train him until he got an injury. Injury status can be an asset.

Suppose a team has 'outdated facilities' and he has a lot of players in poor condition, say X, before a particular match is started. Does that mean that if his opponent used hard tackling for that match, and X players got injured, the opponent will get around X cards (yellow or red)?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast