Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

54T for this new gk scout, near 7* now I need to see what to buy more and what name to select for this player... I was thinking in Chilavert... but searching players of 1,96mts I found Petr Cech... so probably this will be the name

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t33-new-gk-54t-belgium.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t33-j15liga.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t33-j22-samsun-vs-bay.jpg

Here an example of 3 good decisions.

1- change Cocu MC to DMC
    2- change the 2 ST's that failed all the 1st half, and put Hasselbaink in the left and Grzyb in the right.
    3-change Kluivert for Lukic (st and mc, that played as amc)

and thats how I had the control of ma match

We won the 12th Champions League consecutive per leveeel :3

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t33-cl-final-bayern-2-3-2.jpg

Party as always

Attachment 37458
    Last edited by khris; 07-22-2016 at 06:15 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    congrats!! (I still want those guys as cheerleaders... )
    Buffs Mad and khris like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    congrats!! (I still want those guys as cheerleaders... )
    Hot ehh^^ all women are happy in our stadium lol

Soon, soon you will have for sure a group of cheerleaders like these

Finally my group of potatoes was able to win a Champions Legue of +1 level just adding a new ST and a little bit more....

Cocu, my 1st 9* player will be retired this season and I'm happy that he scored the 1st goal in the Final of the Champions League to help us to win the 12th Title.

Hey khris my favorite formation is 4-3-3 too . Can you give me some advice about the settings i always go with normal or attack if my opponents too weak. Long/mixed passing , counter and offside trap always on focus mixed too. Your team is just amazing , you're inspired me alot bro. Keep up the good work.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arte Gotico View Post
    Hey khris my favorite formation is 4-3-3 too . Can you give me some advice about the settings i always go with normal or attack if my opponents too weak. Long/mixed passing , counter and offside trap always on focus mixed too. Your team is just amazing , you're inspired me alot bro. Keep up the good work.
    Thank's

Well I still doing publicity of the 4-3-3 but I really use the 4-3-1-2 now, 4-3-3 was when I started, maybe 10 seasons or so.
    As the scenario of a match can be very different, despite that the other team can have better or lower Quality, I always use the same "formation base", and orders by default, then, if I don't have the control during the match, I do changes.

Changes can be mixed passing/attacking to long passing/very defensive, simple changes of positions like ST left to the right and viceversa., substitutions are important when players don't appear or they fail a lot during 50'.

I always try to do a work of testing with the players, and when season start I always select only a man for corners and another for the fouls, last2 seasons I've seen that Nedved was the best picking fouls and I've won many games thank's to this player.

If you've followed me you know I don't play with counters, just "maybe" I change the 4-3-1-2, and if I need aman indefense, like in the last CL final I change the MC as DMC, than, I change to 4-3-3 in punctual cases.

During a match a manager can prove/test changes just for 10 minutes of match aprox. and usually one can see how the possession bar changes in favour or against, so work beafore a match and during the match is what makes the differance.

I always play with counter + offside active + 2 blue arrows in the DC's and 8 red arrows, just for example when I moved the MC as DMC I played with 3 blues.

And... that a little bit of all lol

Did you think about to create a team showcase here in the forum?

Beloved fans, after this Team Showcase page, Facebook page, OMA Group, (OMA Facebook)...

I will open my academy, managed via Blogger.

Top Eleven Khris Academy

I started but sure will continue more seriously after summer.... LOL

Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast