Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

I will try to upload pics later*, now I've a problem and ma computer crashes trying to upload pics... well net connection is closed lol
    Last edited by khris; 06-23-2015 at 06:28 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Weird.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Weird.
    LOL yea.. I know, I bougt this computer f 2nd hand, AMD of good price and very new but I have to install the Realtek to have audio 2-3 times per week, and don't know why now closes my connection when try to upload... (-.-)''

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-bay-j-22-ekipo.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-j21-estadisticas.jpg

New MC Nordgen 1T

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-nord-mc.jpg

New ST 1T

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-nord-st-1t.jpg
    LOL now after restart is ok again xDD

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-j22.jpg

Yeee we won the 3rd, we have again +2 points in the Tooop :P

I proved the 2 new Nords and just after do the changes the ST appeared in a action so I think is worth... will try a friendly tonight :3

After 2 Nedved goals, 1st of foul^^

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-j22-goleadores-after-2-nedv.jpg

I have to say that started with 4-3-1-2 but I changed to short passing too, (was mixed by default) but I don't had the enough control and the GK Nieveld saved a clear 1 to 1 and saved us from the 1-0 agsint. Then I chenged formationtoa 4-3-3 and long passing and party started.

Manage, That simple everywhere.
    Last edited by khris; 06-23-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I will try to upload pics later*, now I've a problem and ma computer crashes trying to upload pics... well net connection is closed lol
    LOL yea.. I know, I bougt this computer f 2nd hand, AMD of good price and very new but I have to install the Realtek to have audio 2-3 times per week, and don't know why now closes my connection when try to upload... (-.-)''

LOL now after restart is ok again xDD
    I could be the drivers, the router or the line.
    If you need to restart your computer to make it work again, then it is probably a driver problem.

The audio problem are due to drivers too.

Look for support for your motherboard on the website of the brand. You can find which motherboard you have using CPU-Z. Download all up to date drivers that are for the operating system installed on the computer. Then, update the drivers. If this does not work, try uninstalling the drivers first before reinstalling the new ones.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-24-2015 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I could be the drivers, the router or the line.
    If you need to restart your computer to make it work again, then it is probably a driver problem.

The audio problem are due to drivers too.

Look for support for your motherboard on the website of the brand. You can find which motherboard you have using CPU-Z. Download all up to date drivers that are for the operating system installed on the computer. Then, update the drivers. If this does not work, try uninstalling the drivers first before reinstalling the new ones.
    Yea, the audrio drivers, I have the archives ready to install again when I need... about the connection Im not sure, if is the port that cut the connection, when I try to upload or if is the Windows version that have a problem LOL
    Will see if can do something more than reset and reinstall audio :'D
    Tnx!

Yea, the audrio drivers, I have the archives ready to install again when I need... about the connection Im not sure, if is the port that cut the connection, when I try to upload or if is the Windows version that have a problem LOL
    Will see if can do something more than reset and reinstall audio :'D
    Tnx!
    It should not be required to install and install again like this. Once a driver is installed, it should stay there and work properly unless you update the OS (compatibility) or there is something that keeps messing the drivers. Make sure the computer does not contain malware. Also, check the optional updates from windows updates that you are installing; it might be an update that you keep installing after every audio driver re-install that is causing the issue. Disable auto update; it is better to put it notify you when a new update is available but do not download or install updates automatically.

For the network problem, if it is a Windows problem, then try diagnosis and repair connection problems or troubleshoot problems by right clicking on the network icon found in left of the bar.

I still recommend you to update the network driver.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-24-2015 at 03:48 PM.
    khris likes this.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t33-players-lol.jpg

Season 33 started and thats what I have to win the 12th Champions League.... in red point players that can be retired in 1 or 3 seasons....
    All the sub's and reserves are not worth due that can not score a goal to a rainwob or how is called this thing multicolour LOL

I've detected that my GK Nieveld don't stop all.

My GK have leaks LOL

I need another GK or can not compete as I want, for the League and CL. Finally I will not tank. (Probably lol)

Finally I will not tank. (Probably lol)
    Don't do that You're too good LOL
    khris likes this.

Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast