Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: FCBayern München (Spanish team)

I have a good base to fight for the 13th League Title, just the problem is that I need a 4th and probably a 5th ST... will see what to do with the Keeper, maybe I give an oportunity to Nieveld, and next season I will go for José Luís Chilavert.
    Beckham is too in my mind, Nesta, Juninho, Miralem Pjanic as extra option.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-inicio-equipo.jpg

Phisicall skills level 18:
    120=8*
    125= 9*
    130=10*
    135=11*
    140=12*
    FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-inicio-speed.jpg

Since time ago I was thinking in Henrik Larsson as a new ST... today I saw a scout from Scotland, and was thinking that maybe was the moment, but an idea came to my mind.... Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, and I saw that he is 1'83m and this scout that costs 64T and have age 22 have too, 1,83m as tall

So today I face the 2nd and I will add some players.... :3

Guess who won when was sleeping a little bit so without attend, 1st against 2nd, we won 0-1 so we are leaders in alone mode LOL

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-liga-day-6-ronda-4-leader-vs-2ndo.png

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-liga-day-6-ronda-4-leader-vs-2ndo-tabla.jpg

bayern need a new generation of players, because the players I have now are older and just can win the League this season, and fight for the CL next season, or in next 2 seasons if I go for it.

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-need-new-team.jpg

This is the scout that I will name as Ronaldo, from Brazil, have same height 1,83 so, is the man.
    I need Nordgens really, this morning I only saw 1 and just I was waiting for more near the 6am but did not appear, so I will wait the moment because I can not buy all Scouts, if are scouts have to have age 22...

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-new-ronaldo.jpg

bayern need a new generation of players, because the players I have now are older and just can win the League this season, and fight for the CL next season, or in next 2 seasons if I go for it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t32 need new team.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	46860

This is the scout that I will name as Ronaldo, from Brazil, have same height 1,83 so, is the man.
    I need Nordgens really, this morning I only saw 1 and just I was waiting for more near the 6am but did not appear, so I will wait the moment because I can not buy all Scouts, if are scouts have to have age 22...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t32 new ronaldo.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	46861

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-t32-ronaldo-nazario.jpg

FCBayern München (Spanish team)-way-title-alligator.jpg

We, 43 points 2nd 40, 3rd 32, tomorrow easy match and then I play home against the 2nd, so day 1 of league we can have +6 points advantadge with Bayern.

I am looking from this account Port Vale FC and have 5 wins in last 5 matches, is 1st too with +5 points advantadge LOL

So for now I can be double happy

After the match of today against the 2nd that we lost, I don't like what I see...

We have many players with skills at 9* level, in 2 of the 3 groups of skills... attack/defense + phisical-ment. ... and I am looking that I need a MC and that the 64T that I wasted for the ST are not worth.... Ronsldo is not a scout like Klose, or others,,,

We are leaders sharing 1st place now and well, sure is because I don't attended, but I need some new MC, ST, a GK to prepare for next season... and maybe a defender looking the ages lol

I bought 2 Nordgens, MC-Brasilian 20, and ST-Russian 21 age, train well, between 90-123 and for 2Tokens

I think I have some others but are not really good playing... now I will wait till next season to buy others, just saw these and wanted to prove, as I wasted 64T for the only sub' ST that I have and the MC's as subs' really don't play well when I need them...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I bought 2 Nordgens, MC-Brasilian 20, and ST-Russian 21 age, train well, between 90-123 and for 2Tokens

I think I have some others but are not really good playing... now I will wait till next season to buy others, just saw these and wanted to prove, as I wasted 64T for the only sub' ST that I have and the MC's as subs' really don't play well when I need them...
    Keep us updated on how those two 'Nordgens' play. Also, show us the profiles of the two players.

I have (and had) 'Nordgens' who trained well, but some played poorly. Some averaged a rating of around 6 and others averaged a rating of around 7. Even 7 is not good enough given that they are 5 stars and above, and are playing mostly against 3 stars rated players. I think that the market are flooded every day with too many highly rated, good or not good trainers, but flop players.

They need to improve the contribution of central midfielders; more importance should be given too them. Central midfield is the most important area for any football team, but in this game, it seems that players in this position are most unneeded ones as most of them average a poor rating and they seem to provide little contribution to the game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-23-2015 at 07:49 AM.
    Blackkiwi likes this.

Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast