Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

No he did not spend that many tokens. Read what people have said before you. He didn't have to pay the full 232m at once, it goes negative and they'll take away his players until he can pay it back, which will never happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xempen View Post
    i am sad with this screenshot , and are we sure is not Photoshop ?

cause as i see they are 5 level managers - having 230 million = how many seasons they must have tanked to have 230 million? (im level 3 and i dont know the level 5 prices etc) but lets say 20 million per season ? 10 seasons tanked ?
    or if they bought the money with tokens = around many tokens if you consider at level 3 with 85 tokens you take 12 million = 1600 tokenz? O.o (for level 3 manager like me - if you know the prices for level 5 feel free to post them )

now about going negative if im right you can go negative and continue bidding still how the **** they will find the money ?

so i vote Photoshop or a really nice bug abuse (by bug abuse i mean spending 310 tokens from 2 of your "other accounts " and getting in return 230 million instead of just 48 million (btw i used the numbers of level 3 manager ) but you get my point

so lets make a vote

a) Photoshop
    b) Bug abuse
    c) just idiots

i vote a) !
    i do not think it is Photoshop,you can see every day in tm crazy bidders.they should not have the money to be able bidd.They must have the first amount and then can go to negative balance.I rather have another question whether one of them is Nordeus bidd bot.but even so to be one of them is idiot so its C
    In lvl 5 85 tokens=28,8 mln so he need 850 tokens to fix negative balance.Its almost 100$,you can see people who spend much more in game so its nothing impresive

mathematics wise it goes like this :
    we have a players of 8 million each bid raise the value by 0.3 m (sometimes is 0.2 m other 0.3 m) and lets say that there was only the 2 bidders at round 1 that player would be 8.6 m
    so 155 rounds x 0,6 m per round from the 2 bidders = 93 m increase

93 m (increase) + 8 (initial price) = 101 m

from 232 that screenshot has - 101 = 131 m missing

that 131 m value translate to 218 more rounds that miss (if they indeed was only these 2 bidders and i say ONLY these 2 from the start)

or to 436 INDIVIDUAL bids (by that i mean 436 bids from whoever) , the 436 number can translate in many ways like 22 people bidding for 20 start rounds or 44 people bidding for 10 first round or 10 people bidding the 40 first rounds , or 436 people bidding the first round or 4 people bidding the 100 first round and many many more combinations

so dont know maybe the person posted the ss (mark_31) can say how the auction started and moved on

No he did not spend that many tokens. Read what people have said before you. He didn't have to pay the full 232m at once, it goes negative and they'll take away his players until he can pay it back, which will never happen.
    and who say to me he didnt abuse that glitch (bug whatever) , who say that these 3 people are indeed one single person having just 9
    million and 155 tokens in each of his sub account ? according to
    level 5 : 232 M = 750 tokens
    from QuocBao answer
    you can abuse that negative balance and with just 310 tokens take 232 m , its a 50 % discount pretty nice isnt it ?

but we will never know , so lets stop the subject here

ps . nordeus shadow bidding is a true story , as it is santa claus briging the gifts

ps2 . could be nice if someone know the winner to see what team has and how it will go , maybe wait 7 days and see that player at tm
    Last edited by xempen; 06-05-2013 at 09:45 AM.
    level 3 manager season 3
    Team name : RainBow Guard fc

season 1 - level 1 : joined at 28 day - promoted to level 2 (no cl nor cup)
    season 2 - level 2 : league 2nd - promoted to level 3 ( no cl - cup did not had players in squad so lost by forfeit)
    season 3 - level 3 : ongoing all 3 brackets

Banned
    people trust very easily and incomprehensible to me think that Nordeus is fair company and all seems clear without dirty tricks/

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    people trust very easily and incomprehensible to me think that Nordeus is fair company and all seems clear without dirty tricks/

1 single incident of proving the opposite = law sue = company close = many money lose

its like people saying pokers stars put bots to lose your money

what company would risk their integrity for little extra cash ? they would make the cash no matter what (that apply to pokerstars )
    for nordeus improving game will bring more cash than put bots etc

as i told million times , shadow bidding or nordeus bidding is a MYTH of people Getting angry for lossing their tokens and they player that dream of
    Last edited by xempen; 06-05-2013 at 10:41 AM.
    SimplySimon likes this.
    level 3 manager season 3

season 2 - level 2 : league 2nd - promoted to level 3 ( no cl - cup did not had players in squad so lost by forfeit)

Pro
    mathematics wise it goes like this :
    we have a players of 8 million each bid raise the value by 0.3 m (sometimes is 0.2 m other 0.3 m) and lets say that there was only the 2 bidders at round 1 that player would be 8.6 m
    so 155 rounds x 0,6 m per round from the 2 bidders = 93 m increase

93 m (increase) + 8 (initial price) = 101 m

from 232 that screenshot has - 101 = 131 m missing
    Your data is wrong. It's not always the same increase in the price (0.2m or 0.3m you mention). It increases the further the bidding goes. You can see from the photo that when it ended it was increasing by 2 and 3 million.

Banned
    1 single incident of proving the opposite = law sue = company close = many money lose

its like people saying pokers stars put bots to lose your money

what company would risk their integrity for little extra cash ? they would make the cash no matter what (that apply to pokerstars )
    for nordeus improving game will bring more cash than put bots etc

as i told million times , shadow bidding or nordeus bidding is a MYTH of people Getting angry for lossing their tokens and they player that dream of
    1-st i am not angry about loosing tokens in game,in my lvl and server i have no problems with transfer for now/
    2-nd No one can prove that they have bidd bots but also no one can prove that they dont have. You believe that they are clean but i dont.I dont believe becouse most rich company have dark side.I dont believe becouse i know many company in Balkan Peninsula and all of them maked money by illegal ways.I dont believe becouse when someone meet something strange in game and ask wtf here admins/mods never gived good answer,they never admit that something wrong happened in the game,always blaming their customers.
    So i have many reasons to believe that they use unfair ways of making more money.
    Your reason is just becouse you think that they will not risk their business.I cant prove that i am right but you too/

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    1-st i am not angry about loosing tokens in game,in my lvl and server i have no problems with transfer for now/
    2-nd No one can prove that they have bidd bots but also no one can prove that they dont have. You believe that they are clean but i dont.I dont believe becouse most rich company have dark side.I dont believe becouse i know many company in Balkan Peninsula and all of them maked money by illegal ways.I dont believe becouse when someone meet something strange in game and ask wtf here admins/mods never gived good answer,they never admit that something wrong happened in the game,always blaming their customers.
    So i have many reasons to believe that they use unfair ways of making more money.
    Your reason is just becouse you think that they will not risk their business.I cant prove that i am right but you too/

yeap i agree with you im just see the positive side
    level 3 manager season 3

that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity-snimka-61-rounds.jpg
    New season, new madnes! This auction was tense
    shwanko07 likes this.

Ok, isn't the worst/hard auction I've seen until today (in this one, I quit after the 10th round), but double the value from a player after almost 40 tokens? Come on people, this is a little insane, don't You think?

shwanko07 likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9