Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Why would you traine a new role on sutch an old player? I just don't understand. why not buy a new, it will take forever to get 50 skillpoints
    Whoops, just realized it. Well my plan is going to have a back-up back-up striker in case my three strikers got injured...perhaps I'll just buy a new, younger one next season.
    Gert Funck and Buffs Mad like this.

Good league result
    Season 65-result.jpgSeason 65-go-team-defence.png
    Go team defence, even keeper

Season 65-table.jpg
    another close and exciting league

CL comming later, should be good news, but who knows
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-25-2015 at 12:04 PM.
    Buffs Mad and nikolgiorgos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

League: The Buffs cruise to a 4-0 away win against 12th but it was rather uninspiring.

The Buffs went in at HT with 1 goal to show for their efforts, a goal from Dalglish assisted by Harper. At HT strikers Dalglish and Harper switched sides. In the second half Dalglish got his second and Harper added 2.

Another injury today with DC/DR Alan Hutton out for 2 days.

Shocking performance by DL/DC Andy Robertson who let the side down with a 6.

GK Andy Goram is rumoured to be in the running to appear in the next Strictly Come Dancing with another Se-ven!

So no change at the top. With all 3 top teams winning the Buffs lead remains 4 pts.

Commentary

The Broadcasters' commentary Team had a busy day today with every Buffs' player spoken about and, on the opposition side, only the GK Mustera failed to get a mention directly. Although maybe they just forgot his name when they said "The Goalkeeper had no chance".

PS. From an initial pass over a range of commentaries it looks like many more players get mentions than sticks in my mind.

Just taken a peek on our Champions League semi final opponents. To quote Top Gear's James May - "Oh cock."

Season 65-image.jpg
    Season 65-image.jpg
    Season 65-image.jpg

It's Arezzo FC all over again :v

To make things "interesting" I'm the weakest team among the final four - an underdog between the giants indeed!

VIP
    Season 65-celtic8.png

Season 65-51.jpg

Season 65-52.jpg

Season 65-53.jpg

Season 65-54.jpg
    Season 65-55.jpg
    Buffs Mad and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishna Sadhana View Post
    Just taken a peek on our Champions League semi final opponents. To quote Top Gear's James May - "Oh cock."
    *reaches for clean underwear*

You can do it

CL: Buffs FC win 2-0 in the CL 2nd leg to progress 2-1 on aggregate but boy did Lord Nordeus make them sweat.

2-0 up after 16 minutes, courtesy of Harper and Robertson (Harper), and Buffs Mad was ready to open the cans. Further chances came......and went. The Buffs pressed and chased and carve out openings but 1 goal for the opposition would see them through. "Just Wide", "Shakes...Netting", "Magnificent Save", "Hits the wall" "Skims the bar", "Charged Down....the 3rd wouldn't come.....feck feck feck.

Then as the 85th minute ticked over suddenly the possession and threat were gone and came the FK against, CK against, "clean through"....but they survived.

Pictures just aint all that.

Yes we made it. after the first surpricing 5-1 home victory odds were good, although opponent was way better.

Season 65-cl.jpg
    Winger scores on header after corner, it happens
    Season 65-first-goal.png
    Season 65-stats.jpg

After the first goal I felt pretty convinced I would make it. although I could se he had bought several Scout players and powertrained them. This of course made me feel even better. And there must be a very bitter manager out there.

The rest in CL are all level 30 and way better than my little team. So winning is very unlikely, like this advange

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

1-1 against the leader, without attend and he had 7 supporter that 3 were multi accounts, I had 3 supporters so +11 for him, Kluivert injuried in the 83' after score in the 56' thank's to a Rozomashvili's assistance. The 2nd lost so, the league is sure for him coz have 51 points the 2nd 46 and the 3rd 41,,, then 40 and 39 LOL

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krishna Sadhana View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	43490

Views:	39 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	43491

Views:	37 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	43492

It's Arezzo FC all over again :v

To make things "interesting" I'm the weakest team among the final four - an underdog between the giants indeed!
    I think you can win. The gap isn't too bad.

Anyway, update on my end and Rhondda Rovers played Acre Street in the second leg of the Champions League quarter finals following a 2-2 away in the first leg. A low draw or a win would see us through. Unfortunately, we conceded an early goal and, despite pushing and attacking as much as possible (even going three up top in a 3-4-3 formation), we could not get the equaliser and lost 1-0, meaning our triple crown attempt is now over.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-25-18-01-40.jpg

In the League, the reserves put pride back into the team by hammering FC Utd 7-0 in their back yard. Unfortunately, the manager was unable to properly attend due to a knackered car. I also forgot to get a screenshot.

This leaves us with a 12 point gap and 3 wins from 7 should seal it.
    khris, pcmacdaniel and Buffs Mad like this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Famous
    League: Won 4:1, hold 1st place on goal differential tie-breaker.

Champions: Advanced to Semi-finals, behind a 7:0 win (14:1 aggregate)! Ironically, I used hard defending and long passing for the entirety of both legs. Hard defended our way to 14 goals in the CL QF's, LOL. Seems kind of unrealistic to me!!!

Cup: Semi-finals begin tomorrow.

Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast